|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Network graphics

Has anyone noticed the close up of the "driver impact" graphic? It's the same sheite from last year, a severely off center strike, low and off the heel. Do they think golfers don't notice this? It GRATES on my nerves. Can they not afford to do a new graphic for a new year's coverage, or do they have to recycle sheite that was no good the first six times?

Fugly graphics. Cheapskate network.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    Has anyone noticed the close up of the "driver impact" graphic? It's the same sheite from last year, a severely off center strike, low and off the heel. Do they think golfers don't notice this? It GRATES on my nerves. Can they not afford to do a new graphic for a new year's coverage, or do they have to recycle sheite that was no good the first six times?

Fugly graphics. Cheapskate network.
    Wouldn't happen on a Sows Ear production would it DP?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Wouldn't happen on a Sows Ear production would it DP?
    I dunno KP.. the way I've been hitting the driver, I'd have to get someone else to do it for videotaping... that graphic looks like one of my BETTER hits.. :-(

But it's improving. I had a great range session yesterday with the irons and the fairway clubs, interrupted only by the repetitive demands of SWMBO to watch her and tell her where her swing is faulty.

And that is not like telling her the dress doesn't make her look fat. There is the problem of ball flight, telling the truth about every swing she makes, so I can't just give vague compliments and get back to my work. It's intensive and high risk, this business of telling your other why her swing sucks.

Yes, SWMBO is now accompanying me to the range. Wants to learn golf for retirement.

Anyone living in a gun-friendly state, drop by sometime and SHOOT ME.

btw the partnership is between Silk Purse Productions and Sow's Ear Films. The latter are getting the best of this deal.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    I dunno KP.. the way I've been hitting the driver, I'd have to get someone else to do it for videotaping... that graphic looks like one of my BETTER hits.. :-(

But it's improving. I had a great range session yesterday with the irons and the fairway clubs, interrupted only by the repetitive demands of SWMBO to watch her and tell her where her swing is faulty.

And that is not like telling her the dress doesn't make her look fat. There is the problem of ball flight, telling the truth about every swing she makes, so I can't just give vague compliments and get back to my work. It's intensive and high risk, this business of telling your other why her swing sucks.

Yes, SWMBO is now accompanying me to the range. Wants to learn golf for retirement.

Anyone living in a gun-friendly state, drop by sometime and SHOOT ME.

btw the partnership is between Silk Purse Productions and Sow's Ear Films. The latter are getting the best of this deal.
    Dave you're a sucker for punishment my friend. When my other half decided to try golf I bought her Group Lessons for beginners with a pro. 5 sessions to cover all the basics. She's pretty good, she could be a decent player if she ever took it half as seriously as we do but she never will. Still enjoys getting out for a lazy 9 on a Sunday afternoon occasionally. The only advice I've ever given her was to shorten her backswing on pitches and chips around the green. She was taking an almighty backswing and decelerating on the shot so I gave her that little bit of free advice. Otherwise it's impossible to teach a novice all the intricacies of the golf swing. Especially a female!

I also spared no expense and bought her the best womens clubs that money can buy. A full set of Powerbilts, Driver to Putter.

So spare yourself the pain and get SWMBO some professional lessons. It will be mutually beneficial I can assure you.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thread Information