|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Orlando Trailer!

New thread, cuz I felt like it.

Audio levels up and down, didn't want to keep putting in the hours to get it perfect, it's just a trailer, and a kind of stupid hackjob at that..

but for those whose fondest wish before dying is to see "it", well it's in here.

GR Goes South - the trailer from Dave Perkins on Vimeo.

Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Absolutely brilliant work Dave!! Still laughing my head off. You da man!!
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Top draw work Dave, really top draw.
    WITB Ping K15 Driver, Nike SQ Sumo 16 deg "Thragina", Ping G15 4,5 and 6 hybrid, Callaway BB2002 7-SW, Ping Nome Putter

Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    Absolutely amazing! I like your Master's 2010, Phil out of the trees impersonation too! Can't wait for the final cut.

I'm liking it already. That's a lot of stuff in only 2:19 worth of tape. Great video and audio. What's with the funky animal head covers in the Anthony Kim wannabee's bag?

Absolutely worth the wait. I was laughing my arse off!! You nailed it this time Dave. The quick shots with commentary in the background is just awesome. I would like to nominate mward for the gayest outfit ever seen on a golf course. Nice swing Pottsy!

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    New thread, cuz I felt like it.

Audio levels up and down, didn't want to keep putting in the hours to get it perfect, it's just a trailer, and a kind of stupid hackjob at that..

but for those whose fondest wish before dying is to see "it", well it's in here.

GR Goes South - the trailer from Dave Perkins on Vimeo.

Awsome. Can't wait. We now have our own vermon, half squirrel - half skunk. One request, can you make a poster of a Qtard from this video? That would be priceless.

The official GR "Squirrunk"... I like it.

Btw the big fat headcover, for our overseas members, is "Peter Griffin" from the American cartoon show, "Family Guy". Kind of a homer simpson without the class and good taste.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

The official GR "Squirrunk"... I like it.

Btw the big fat headcover, for our overseas members, is "Peter Griffin" from the American cartoon show, "Family Guy". Kind of a homer simpson without the class and good taste.

Edit--

Aaargh iPad double post again! See? Only on this thing.

Edit edit--

Cannot delete either. Wont do it.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Great work , big Dave... Paula Creamer lơơks kind of cute
    Glad that you guys had fun together

Quote Originally Posted by Pky6471
    Great work , big Dave... Paula Creamer lơơks kind of cute
    Glad that you guys had fun together
    The GR Squirrunk is picking up a bit of movement on the needle of the Gaydar early warning system....
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

The trailer pretty much says it all. No need to post any further video. Great stuff.

Thanks goes out to Mward for helping everybody to forget my golf sandals with that all pink wardrobe. Very nice . . . . . . . . sweetie.

Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Before now, we just thought Mward had a pink shirt on. Come to find out, he coupled it with god awful pink plaid shorts. No wonder Pottsy got so defensive when we criticized his wardrobe. He probably thought it was decent. Relatively, anyway.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Dad would have loved the video, Dave, but oh well, f.uck him.

Can't be too careful around those skunk/squirrels. You never know whether they're going to spray you or bite you in the nuts. Pop used to always warn me.
    GR lives...

lmao You picked my Lonely Man song! I wasn't sure if you were going to do it or not after all the reccomendations we got on the board.

Sooner requested pink, so I obliged. I did have to match it. I succeeded.

Do you have an ETA on all 18?
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    Before now, we just thought Mward had a pink shirt on. Come to find out, he coupled it with god awful pink plaid shorts. No wonder Pottsy got so defensive when we criticized his wardrobe. He probably thought it was decent. Relatively, anyway.
    At first I thought Tong might have walked off out of embarassment from Mward's dress but then I saw that Tong himself was wearing a pink shirt. So, is the family guy the show that has the baby with the large head who's highly intelligent? I find that show very funny. The Star Wars parody was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    At first I thought Tong might have walked off out of embarassment from Mward's dress but then I saw that Tong himself was wearing a pink shirt. So, is the family guy the show that has the baby with the large head who's highly intelligent? I find that show very funny. The Star Wars parody was hilarious.
    Yes that would be the show. The Peter headcover is what made me think of the song Dave picked, cause they used it in an episode.
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul
    Awsome. Can't wait. We now have our own vermon, half squirrel - half skunk. One request, can you make a poster of a Qtard from this video? That would be priceless.
    I don't know about you guys/girls/AC-DC but the course in southern hemisphere looks more challenging than the one in Florida... No wonder why Qtong got pissed off and left...

I think that show is hit and miss. Some of the stuff is hiklarious, but some stuff is lame. I was watching the episode the other day where Brian and Stue keep going to alternative universes. The Disney universe, where there was an a Nazi reference, was gold.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I don't know about you guys/girls/AC-DC but the course in southern hemisphere looks more challenging than the one in Florida... No wonder why Qtong got pissed off and left...
    Well it was his home course so no reason for him to get stroppy.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Beautiful work Dave, possibly your best yet. The slow motion and music for the Qtong walk off was perfect, gave it that Current Affairs shame file sort of feel, like when they are tracking down a con man or child sex offender. Perfect way to finish the trailer.

P.S. The pink shorts weren't plaid, they were more JD checker. And the white shoes made for a perfect ensemble. I still can't say the same for Potsy though, that outfit just clashed every which way.
    Last edited by Not a hacker; 03-31-2011 at 03:57 PM.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Brilliant work as ever Dave. Can't wait to see more of the live shots and how the holes played out. Looks like you guys faced some challenging recovery shots.

Awesome work.

I love the qtard walkoff, you can see Pottsy's head from behind turn and look at qtard as if to say "WTF?" Epic - LOL
    Last edited by Kiwi Player; 03-31-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Beautiful work Dave, possibly your best yet. The slow motion and music for the Qtong walk off was perfect, gave it that Current Affairs shame file sort of feel, like when they are tracking down a con man or child sex offender. Perfect way to finish the trailer.

P.S. The pink shorts weren't plaid, they were more JD checker. And the white shoes made for a perfect ensemble. I still can't say the same for Potsy though, that outfit just clashed every which way.
    You would be correct, they were the JD checkered pants, just in shorts form. I figured I'd pay tribute to a couple GR moves throughout the day and that was one of them. So was the white belt. There may be a couple more depending on editing.
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Fantastic job. Thought I was sitting in the movie theater watching a preview. Top notch. Just goes to prove that good things come to he who waits.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    Dad would have loved the video, Dave, but oh well, f.uck him.

Can't be too careful around those skunk/squirrels. You never know whether they're going to spray you or bite you in the nuts. Pop used to always warn me.
    Dude just hurry up and die already.

I want to see the rest.

Just thinking, for any newbies, should link the match thread with this one, so they can fully comprehend the magnitude and the special meaning that this video holds to gr members.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz1975
    Dude just hurry up and die already.

I want to see the rest.
    He already did. His last word were "I'm dying to see it." This is Lorenzo, jr.
    GR lives...

Awsome work Dave! After seeing the video it became apparent that Qthong was late for his varmint studding appointment. I think you guys just were not sensitive to his needs.
    ... a tree branch, or my foot.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1135
    Just thinking, for any newbies, should link the match thread with this one, so they can fully comprehend the magnitude and the special meaning that this video holds to gr members.
    We don't have any newbies. Remember GR is not accepting any new registrations.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Good work, big Dave...

Qtard is a retard... He slinked off like the chink slope head wet back he is...

Damn chink ass retard dildo sucking yellow belly...

I banned Qtong from posting here by the way.

Chink is gone.

spank
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    Good work, big Dave...

Qtard is a retard... He slinked off like the chink slope head wet back he is...

Damn chink ass retard dildo sucking yellow belly...

I banned Qtong from posting here by the way.

Chink is gone.

spank
    Spank you do make me laugh!!

Nice work Dave. Appreciate all the time you put in for GR!

I live in the South and here in NC, I have never seen a squrunk. What the fukk is that thing?!?!?! Oh and great work Dave.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    I live in the South and here in NC, I have never seen a squrunk. What the fukk is that thing?!?!?! Oh and great work Dave.
    It's a type of squirrel. Usually bigger (cat like in size) and much slower than normal ones. That's the third time I've seen that type of squirrel and it's always on a golf course.

The latin name is magniphuckingsquirrelimus
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002
    It's a type of squirrel. Usually bigger (cat like in size) and much slower than normal ones. That's the third time I've seen that type of squirrel and it's always on a golf course.

The latin name is magniphuckingsquirrelimus

Dave- great stuff. Thanks for keeping us entertained.
    I'm in SC and I've only seen the mutant squirrels on the shore. We only have the normal grey squirrels inland.
    "I'm going to end up working in the lumberyard the rest of my life"

The GR Squirrunk is picking up a bit of movement on the needle of the Gaydar early warning system....
    If that critter got in my back yard, he'd be sporting a third eye compliments of a Gamo Corporation .177 cal. lead hollow point traveling around 1,060 feet per second.

Good work Dave, worth the wait. Must be hard playing golf with 2 types of squirrels running around (and walking off).
    Tm Burner Superfast, r9 4 wood,Tm 09 19*/22*
    Mizuno mp52 5-pw,mpt10 52*/56*/60*
    SC Sonoma,optima ts

Quote Originally Posted by rooboy
    Good work Dave, worth the wait. Must be hard playing golf with 2 types of squirrels running around (and walking off).
    Tough to play golf when Paula Creamer is around... Just I followed the real PC during the LPGA McDonald tourney at Bulle Rock in Maryland... very cute sweetie

Tough to play golf when Paula Creamer is around... Just I followed the real PC during the LPGA McDonald tourney at Bulle Rock in Maryland... very cute sweetie
    Now that would be enough to make even Big Dave walk 18 holes. :-)

btw thanks for all the compliments guys.. my golf is slipping these days so I have to compensate with better productions.. :-)

But I'll be ready for FD in Vegas, baby.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

btw thanks for all the compliments guys.. my golf is slipping these days so I have to compensate with better productions.. :-)

don't lift your Goddarn body during your back swing then you can beat the shììitttt out of FD

Here is the challenge for you big Dave... put a picture of Mward2002 right next to this one and see if they are twin
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Holy shiattt! That was awesome. I love the shot of Qtong eighty-sixing after the sixth.

One of those squunks ran right in front of my cart in myrtle beach a few years ago. I tried to swerve, but that huge thing came out of nowhere and wham!!!...we hit each other...scared the crap out of me. That thing totaled my cart, then dusted himself off and hobbled away.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Wow! I must say this is by far the coolest thing ever created on GR. Maybe the entire internet.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Mward2002
    lmao You picked my Lonely Man song! I wasn't sure if you were going to do it or not after all the reccomendations we got on the board.

Sooner requested pink, so I obliged. I did have to match it. I succeeded.

Do you have an ETA on all 18?
    To us guys that grew up during the 70s, that song will always be known as the theme song for the "Incredible Hulk" show. I can just hear Bill Bixby now saying, "You don't want to make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I get angry."
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    To us guys that grew up during the 70s, that song will always be known as the theme song for the "Incredible Hulk" show. I can just hear Bill Bixby now saying, "You don't want to make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I get angry."
    They should have had a golf episode.

Dave,

What an awesome job. The voiceovers absolutely MADE that video. Hilarious stuff.

"Coming to this forum, right after Lorenzo dies" had me near pissing myself laughing.

Can't wait to see the rest of it.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

It will be a match for the ages

Prediction Famous Davis walks off after 8 holes *****in about his ping irons has lunch and then plays with the afternoon group. LOL not really

GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

I've met her a few times now and have an autograph in a storage box somewhere. She was following and cheering Morgan Pressel on (that girl swears more than I do and it's kinda hot) at the LPGA Tour Championship this year. She's pretty hot in person even with all the makeup caked on.
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    Did you guys forget about me?

Quote Originally Posted by FreakOfNature
    Dave,

What an awesome job. The voiceovers absolutely MADE that video. Hilarious stuff.

"Coming to this forum, right after Lorenzo dies" had me near pissing myself laughing.

Can't wait to see the rest of it.

FON
    My only hope is that Qtong is still out there following this forum and has watched it.

My only hope is that Qtong is still out there following this forum and has watched it.
    Oh he will be and he will have. The spoiled little brat will probs be at the Masters right now though I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Pottsy
    Oh he will be and he will have. The spoiled little brat will probs be at the Masters right now though I guess.
    Maybe Dave should post this on youtube and let it go viral so Qtong can't escape it anywhere.

Maybe Dave should post this on youtube and let it go viral so Qtong can't escape it anywhere.
    Agree with Pottsy. He will have watched it. A douche of that magnitude couldn't possibly resist checking back in.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    Agree with Pottsy. He will have watched it. A douche of that magnitude couldn't possibly resist checking back in.
    Iwas referring to qtongs friends watchibg it on youtube, of course he has watched it here. I was saying he wouldn't escape his fate as a classless jerkoff wherever he went.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverologist
    Did you guys forget about me?
    Sorry River, its just that FD and me are 1-1 and this is the big rubber match, so its sort of obsessive. I am quite looking forward to playing golf with you, and the unblinking glass eye of the GR cam will have your azz for lunch, same as the rest.. :-)

But for FD... This time, it's personal. (cue dramatic chipmunk music, or squirrunk or whatever)
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Sorry River, its just that FD and me are 1-1 and this is the big rubber match, so its sort of obsessive. I am quite looking forward to playing golf with you, and the unblinking glass eye of the GR cam will have your azz for lunch, same as the rest.. :-)

But for FD... This time, it's personal. (cue dramatic chipmunk music, or squirrunk or whatever)
    You mean "Cry me a river"

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Pottsy
    If he can't afford to play 18 holes how is he going to afford a badge? They don't have 5 hole passes.
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

Thread Information