|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

My season opener...

This weekend was finally good enough to hit the links. 54*, sunny and a light wind. Conditions were great. The course was running very fast and the greens were like teflon...woosh! Ok, well not really woosh, but fast enuff.
    I only played the front 9 as wifey was getting tired. But I did score a 42. Could have broken 40 if not for 3 stoopid mistakes. But hey, it's the beginning of the season so I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by jmtbkr
    This weekend was finally good enough to hit the links. 54*, sunny and a light wind. Conditions were great. The course was running very fast and the greens were like teflon...woosh! Ok, well not really woosh, but fast enuff.
    I only played the front 9 as wifey was getting tired. But I did score a 42. Could have broken 40 if not for 3 stoopid mistakes. But hey, it's the beginning of the season so I'm happy.
    I commiserate. I solved that wifey problem by making sure #2 was not into playing golf or watching it on TV. Hard & fast fairways and greens are always good.

I have her for getting me into golf. It was her way of saying, "it's something we can do together."

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    I commiserate. I solved that wifey problem by making sure #2 was not into playing golf or watching it on TV. Hard & fast fairways and greens are always good.
    I finally relented and agreed to take my ex-wife out on the golf course for a playing lesson on Sunday.

Yes, I'm that stupid.

Punishment for my complete stupidity by the gods was two-fold. First, on the range I was hitting the ball better than in a long time. This lasted all of two holes as my frustration got the best of me. Second, ex invited a friend and his 9 year old daughter who seemed more interested in picking dandelions.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    I finally relented and agreed to take my ex-wife out on the golf course for a playing lesson on Sunday.

Yes, I'm that stupid.

Punishment for my complete stupidity by the gods was two-fold. First, on the range I was hitting the ball better than in a long time. This lasted all of two holes as my frustration got the best of me. Second, ex invited a friend and his 9 year old daughter who seemed more interested in picking dandelions.

Oh how far the mighty have fallen . . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Yes, I'm that stupid.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but aren't you and your ex wife on less than friendly terms?
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Oh how far the mighty have fallen . . . . . .
    Ahhhhh, . . . . . after rereading the above post, I now see that it was the ex-wife. I am sure you have not made the same mistake with the current prospect. Carry on.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Yes, I'm that stupid.

Did you at least hate-fuk her?
    Rest of the forum,
    Has Zo really fallen this far? I'm having a hard time believing it.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Correct me if I'm wrong here, but aren't you and your ex wife on less than friendly terms?
    We try to maintain cooperation for the kids. Cooperation leads to favor trading. Favor trading leads to manipulation. Until the kids are adults I just have to suck it up from time to time. But golf?

No HB, she'd have a lab report on a sample of my DNA in the hands of my fiance the next day. Guys, I'm getting up there, you gotta know when it's time to hang 'em up.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    Did you at least hate-fuk her?
    Rest of the forum,
    Has Zo really fallen this far? I'm having a hard time believing it.
    I feel like discarding my TRG Commendation of Excellence. It just doesn't carry the same kudos anymore.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    I feel like discarding my TRG Commendation of Excellence. It just doesn't carry the same kudos anymore.
    If it helps, think of me as a greybeard who compiled a pretty damn good resume but believes good course management involves adapting to the realities of where your ball might lay.

We try to maintain cooperation for the kids. Cooperation leads to favor trading. Favor trading leads to manipulation. Until the kids are adults I just have to suck it up from time to time. But golf?

No HB, she'd have a lab report on a sample of my DNA in the hands of my fiance the next day. Guys, I'm getting up there, you gotta know when it's time to hang 'em up.
    Say it aint so Zo. This is the GR equivalent of a kid being told there is no Santa Claus. At least tell us that you take your hot Asian fiance along to rub her nose in it.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Yes, I'm that stupid.

This is dangerous, very dangerous... especially having sex on a golf course with an ex-wife

Thread Information