|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

"Home-slicer"...

you actually think you have a quality site when you use phrases like "circle jerk". You've about as much class as a meth addict living in a trailer park.

Low brow humor at best. It reads like a who's who of 13 year olds.

Congratulations, Home-slicer, you have the unique honor of fred3 actually starting a thread chastising you!
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Congratulations, Home-slicer, you have the unique honor of fred3 actually starting a thread chastising you!
    Even I'm impressed. And I don't impress easy.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by fred3
    you actually think you have a quality site when you use phrases like "circle jerk". You've about as much class as a meth addict living in a trailer park.

What's wrong with trailer parks? I own three of them. Not sure where the are.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    They're right where you just hit your ball.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

fred,
    call me, we'll talk about it.
    Last edited by jmtbkr; 03-28-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Even I'm impressed. And I don't impress easy.
    Coming from a guy that buys his clubs at Kmart I find that kind of hard to believe.

Coming from a guy that buys his clubs at Kmart I find that kind of hard to believe.

ZING!!!!!!

Hey Flintstone, can I borrow Wilma?...Just asking. You sound like a boring Fck!

Scratch that, you sound like you may be doing Barney's rubbles.
    ... a tree branch, or my foot.

Quote Originally Posted by jetdriver
    Hey Flintstone, can I borrow Wilma?...Just asking. You sound like a boring Fck!

Scratch that, you sound like you may be doing Barney's rubbles.
    That's always a good comment to make to a woman who's too uptight..."Loosen the bone Wilma!"

This is a brilliant move by fred3 to completely subvert NAH's and all of our accomplishments in drawing him out by setting a new standard. This new standard of him starting a thread to rebuke someone renders meaningless all past accomplishment.

Congratulations HS.
    GR lives...

That's always a good comment to make to a woman who's too uptight..."Loosen the bone Wilma!"
    I guess thats a good Idea unless Dino is involved in the transaction.
    ... a tree branch, or my foot.

Quote Originally Posted by jetdriver
    I guess thats a good Idea unless Dino is involved in the transaction.
    I was channel surfing the other day and for the first time saw the Flinstones Movie with Rick Moranis and John Goodman and it was the worst movie I think I've ever seen. Right up there with Waterworld. Oh, wait a minute, I forgot that I saw the new version of Karate Kid with Will SM.iths son.. That was the worst movie I"ve seen.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    This is a brilliant move by fred3 to completely subvert NAH's and all of our accomplishments in drawing him out by setting a new standard. This new standard of him starting a thread to rebuke someone renders meaningless all past accomplishment.

Congratulations HS.
    I admit it devalues my accomplishments slightly, but I don't think they are meaningless. I prefer to look at it as a glass half full. All my achievements are still note worthy, but HS has just raised the bar even higher.

P.S. Fred could have just responded uin the circle jerk thread, but credit to him for going the extra mile and elevating HS to legend status.

Quote Originally Posted by fred3

Oh STFU you pretentious, self-righteous, arrogant prick. You're nothing but a poor excuse for a man, someone who's never had his priorities straight in life, made all the wrong choices as a result of being one of the herd in society, and now the angst caused by your lack of fulfillment and true happiness drives you to lash out against those who can find happiness in the simplest of things in life.

You are a bitter, spineless worm, and you deserve nothing better from me than the bottom of my boot - especially if I've recently stepped in sh!t.

Home-slicer is one of the funniest guys on GR. It's not our problem that you're proud of the fact that you've outgrown having a sense of humor and view that as some sort of virtue. Jackass.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

Quote Originally Posted by FreakOfNature
    Oh STFU you pretentious, self-righteous, arrogant prick. You're nothing but a poor excuse for a man, someone who's never had his priorities straight in life, made all the wrong choices as a result of being one of the herd in society, and now the angst caused by your lack of fulfillment and true happiness drives you to lash out against those who can find happiness in the simplest of things in life.

You are a bitter, spineless worm, and you deserve nothing better from me than the bottom of my boot - especially if I've recently stepped in sh!t.

Home-slicer is one of the funniest guys on GR. It's not our problem that you're proud of the fact that you've outgrown having a sense of humor and view that as some sort of virtue. Jackass.

FON

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    No way. Totally serious. Not trolling in any way, whatsoever.

That sort of behavior is well beneath me.

FON

Taylormade R580XD 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by FreakOfNature
    No way. Totally serious. Not trolling in any way, whatsoever.

That sort of behavior is well beneath me.

FON
    Here's a interesting observation. The word we use to describe the attempt of trying to stir up a forum and illicit emotional responses is "trolling", referring to the action of sitting around and waiting for fish to catch on a dragged line. However, we refer to the person who is trolling as a "troll", a hideous beast that won't let you cross a bridge. What's up with that? It's not as if trolls go fishing.

Here's a interesting observation. The word we use to describe the attempt of trying to stir up a forum and illicit emotional responses is "trolling", referring to the action of sitting around and waiting for fish to catch on a dragged line. However, we refer to the person who is trolling as a "troll", a hideous beast that won't let you cross a bridge. What's up with that? It's not as if trolls go fishing.
    Yes, it's interesting isn't it? The term came into usage so quickly on the internet it opened up multiple dictionary definitions for the same word that both apply. Hard to find other examples of that. A cowardly cat comes to mind (p.ussy). Or a small boxer that can't hold his booze (lightweight). Maybe a really young girlfriend (baby).
    GR lives...

I've often thought about becoming a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    I've often thought about becoming a troll.

Sydney has quite a few bridges, from things I've heard...

Nothing famous or anything though, just lots of run-of-the-mill bridges and stuff.

Ugly ones too.

Seriously - I'm not trolling.

FON

Taylormade R580XD 9.5

Just guessing fred doesn't like the redneck comedy tour either.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Yes, it's interesting isn't it? The term came into usage so quickly on the internet it opened up multiple dictionary definitions for the same word that both apply. Hard to find other examples of that. A cowardly cat comes to mind (p.ussy). Or a small boxer that can't hold his booze (lightweight). Maybe a really young girlfriend (baby).
    Hmm, that is rather queer.

Wow..I'm a little choked up right now. I knew the circle jerk thread would be good, but I had no idea it would be the cat's pajamas. I would like to thank the academy and the eternally bitter deity we all know and loathe. This was a long time coming. I got a minor zing from Freddy early in my GR career. It was a simple "what you said was a load of malarky" type of thing and not the vitriol he has served up NaH and Horseballs all these years. I took it for granted, but the wait has paid off. This has exceeded my wildest expectations. Again, thanks.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    Wow..I'm a little choked up right now. I knew the circle jerk thread would be good, but I had no idea it would be the cat's pajamas. I would like to thank the academy and the eternally bitter deity we all know and loathe. This was a long time coming. I got a minor zing from Freddy early in my GR career. It was a simple "what you said was a load of malarky" type of thing and not the vitriol he has served up NaH and Horseballs all these years. I took it for granted, but the wait has paid off. This has exceeded my wildest expectations. Again, thanks.
    Congrats HS.

You have indeed broken new ground here. We bow down before your awesomeness.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
    The fact that is has also happened to a self confessed hacker is also impressive. In fact I think the term HS uses is "resident GR hacker". It just proves the point that skill level at the game has nothing whatsoever to do with GR status. This is as it should be. I agree that our own Homie has now risen through the ranks and attained GR legend status.
    I think a change in sig, akin to Kiwi's or HB's is now in order.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

It's not as if trolls go fishing.
    You've never been on any of my Montauk trips with my buddies. On the water it's not so bad, but the ultimate challenge for the designated driver/married guy is to be a quality wingman to three hardcore trolls. We go in the off season when the women are mostly gone and the ones who are left have lowered their standards, but it's still the ultimate wingman challenge.

Should be a new video game. wingman challenge.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Congratulations HS.
    Given that he's now reached the pinacle of his GR career, its obviously time for HS to re-alias and reinvent (reincarnate) himself. F3 has freed him from the wheel.
    Regulation Guy
    Not an Alias

Quote Originally Posted by Regulation Guy
    Given that he's now reached the pinacle of his GR career, its obviously time for HS to re-alias and reinvent (reincarnate) himself. F3 has freed him from the wheel.
    The container can define us, thus, we must alter the container.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulation Guy
    Great idea, but I think aliases are a tall order nowadays with the new member lockout. By the way, welcome back RG. It's a shame that your return coincides with an era of GR when there are no newbies to be regulated.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

And what's wrong with meth? You sure as hell don't need all those 32 teeth to survive and 139 IQ points is too damn much for any one person, now iddn't?

Thread Information