|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Class act, Day and Scott

Two great players showing respect for each other and others. Too bad not everyone can be that way.

Good interviews too......where'd wood go?

Congrats to Schwartzel, class act.

its not Woods fault they ask him the dumbest questions.

Look at the way Rory handled his interview. Think tiger would do that? NO........

Quote Originally Posted by huskyhater
    Look at the way Rory handled his interview. Think tiger would do that? NO........
    Should he? I don't think so. The press has been all over him since day one. He got screwed over with a GQ article so he's hesitant to open up. What should he say? "I didn't make enough putts?". He played great but didn't make enough putts on the back nine. I feel for Rory. I was afraid he was going to do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    Should he? I don't think so. The press has been all over him since day one. He got screwed over with a GQ article so he's hesitant to open up. What should he say? "I didn't make enough putts?". He played great but didn't make enough putts on the back nine. I feel for Rory. I was afraid he was going to do something like that.
    There aren't many who can play well with the lead, especially on that golf course. Based on what I watched, I think Rory would have done better with a veteran PGA tour caddie like Fluff or Joe, Freddie's old caddie. His tee shot on 10 was inexcusable. And he needs to get rid of the camel jockey sponsors Every time I read his hat and shirt logos, I start expecting to see him rush off course following the call to prayer. Congratulations to Charl. When's the last time anyone birdied the last four holes in the Masters?

Two great players showing respect for each other and others. Too bad not everyone can be that way.
    I admit I was routing for Day after Rory's meltdown. That would have been a double hit--Australia and the Philipines. The Pinoys would be going as nuts or more than the Aussies.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    There aren't many who can play well with the lead, especially on that golf course. Based on what I watched, I think Rory would have done better with a veteran PGA tour caddie like Fluff or Joe, Freddie's old caddie. His tee shot on 10 was inexcusable. And he needs to get rid of the camel jockey sponsors Every time I read his hat and shirt logos, I start expecting to see him rush off course following the call to prayer. Congratulations to Charl. When's the last time anyone birdied the last four holes in the Masters?
    LOL. Nothing like throwing in a little political intrigue into the mix. I really thought Adam Scott had this one wrapped up but c
    Charls ( I actually thought his name was Charles before) just kicked arse. I think if I won the Masters I'd ask my wife to wear only the green jacket later that night.

LOL. Nothing like throwing in a little political intrigue into the mix. I really thought Adam Scott had this one wrapped up but c
    Charls ( I actually thought his name was Charles before) just kicked arse. I think if I won the Masters I'd ask my wife to wear only the green jacket later that night.

Oooh, . . . . . . I like it. I think I'll ask your wife to do the same for me tonight.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Of course they are a class act. They are Aussies.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Day and Scott were more than just class acts, they would have lost a major but walk off the course feeling like they won. Scott held his nerve on the greens better than he ever has in the past, and Day birdied the last two holes to post what he thought may have been an equal winning score. Neither choked, both raised their game down the stretch to give themselves the best possible chance to win. I think both took a lot away from this turnament, but Day in particular in his first Masters. He could go on to be anything, there was more than just a red shirt that reminded me of Tiger out there. He could go on to be the next Tiger, he made things happen out there. Unlike McIlroy, I think he will go on to win a bag of majors, he just looks like the type of player who lifts in the big moments and brings his best when the pressure is highest.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    Day and Scott were more than just class acts, they would have lost a major but walk off the course feeling like they won. Scott held his nerve on the greens better than he ever has in the past, and Day birdied the last two holes to post what he thought may have been an equal winning score. Neither choked, both raised their game down the stretch to give themselves the best possible chance to win. I think both took a lot away from this turnament, but Day in particular in his first Masters. He could go on to be anything, there was more than just a red shirt that reminded me of Tiger out there. He could go on to be the next Tiger, he made things happen out there. Unlike McIlroy, I think he will go on to win a bag of majors, he just looks like the type of player who lifts in the big moments and brings his best when the pressure is highest.
    Agree about Day he had a great tournament and did well to come back after a disappointing round on Saturday. However it would have been a travesty if Adam Scott had won using a broomstick. I thought you said in another post that Augusta had rules prohibiting blatant faggotry? How did they let that putter slip through the front gate?
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer
    Of course they are a class act. They are Aussies.
    TOO RIGHT, MATE!

sorry, me old Aussie kicked in for a bit...
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

I agree Rory was class all the way. Oh well, gonna suck for a few days but I have some things to learn from this, and it will BUILD MY CHARACTER.

Too bad Eldrick never looked forward to building HIS character.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    I agree Rory was class all the way. Oh well, gonna suck for a few days but I have some things to learn from this, and it will BUILD MY CHARACTER.

Too bad Eldrick never looked forward to building HIS character.
    When you win your first major at the youngest age in history, have Nike throwing tens of millions at you as soon as go pro, adn become the first sporting billionaire in history, fuk character.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

When you win your first major at the youngest age in history, have Nike throwing tens of millions at you as soon as go pro, adn become the first sporting billionaire in history, fuk character.
    I think you are as much of a sore loser as Tiger was yesterday. Puddin' your beloved TW didn't win. Get over it.... Ha, ha!

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul
    I think you are as much of a sore loser as Tiger was yesterday. Puddin' your beloved TW didn't win. Get over it.... Ha, ha!
    I thought Tiger was pretty nice to give a post round interview like that. He could have said "hey, I can't talk I gotta go hit balls". Instead, he stood there like a gentleman and answered the guy's questions. Tiger knew the guy was a pleab but he gave him the benefit of the doubt and even shared something personal about how hungry he was. I think it's a testament to Tiger's benevolence and selfless behavior. You go Tiger and I really hope they prepared a nice dinner for you.

I thought Tiger was pretty nice to give a post round interview like that. He could have said "hey, I can't talk I gotta go hit balls". Instead, he stood there like a gentleman and answered the guy's questions. Tiger knew the guy was a pleab but he gave him the benefit of the doubt and even shared something personal about how hungry he was. I think it's a testament to Tiger's benevolence and selfless behavior. You go Tiger and I really hope they prepared a nice dinner for you.
    Yeah, he's a real humanitarian. Now I know why tigers eat their young.

I think he was having his crow medium to well.

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)
    In what way was Tiger a sore loser?
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

Quote Originally Posted by alangbaker
    In what way was Tiger a sore loser?
    He wasn't. These Tiger haters actually create their own reality. Tiger had a great press conference after the round and he treated the post round reporter with kid gloves. He's confident and a lot of people don't like that.

He wasn't. These Tiger haters actually create their own reality. Tiger had a great press conference after the round and he treated the post round reporter with kid gloves. He's confident and a lot of people don't like that.
    Those same people would love his confidence if his skin colour was a couple of shades lighter (whiter). Farking cracker arse rednecks.

Those same people would love his confidence if his skin colour was a couple of shades lighter (whiter). Farking cracker arse rednecks.
    I think he's great to watch because there's no other player like him. You can tell how much it means to him to win. It's absolutely the only thing that matters to him. Coming in second means nothing. It's almost as if coming in second at a major was a complete waste of time for him. He's more intense and gets more upset with missing putts than anyone I've ever seen. I think that's because he only wants to win and anything less than that is failure, plus the fact that his expectations for himself are higher.

When hit hit his second shot on 15 he had that look that no other player has. He knew he just pulled off the perfect shot and you never know what kind of reaction he's going to give after hitting one.

If people could see it from a different perspective they might appreciate him more. He doesn't like talking to the press after a round simply because he can't stand them and can't stand talking about a bad round. He'd rather not talk about it at all. You can say "yeah, but other guys share". So what? He doesn't like it. He wants to beat Jack's record and that is the only thing that matters to him golf wise. Maybe it's the only thing that matters at all now.

I think he's great to watch because there's no other player like him. You can tell how much it means to him to win. It's absolutely the only thing that matters to him. Coming in second means nothing. It's almost as if coming in second at a major was a complete waste of time for him. He's more intense and gets more upset with missing putts than anyone I've ever seen. I think that's because he only wants to win and anything less than that is failure, plus the fact that his expectations for himself are higher.

When hit hit his second shot on 15 he had that look that no other player has. He knew he just pulled off the perfect shot and you never know what kind of reaction he's going to give after hitting one.

If people could see it from a different perspective they might appreciate him more. He doesn't like talking to the press after a round simply because he can't stand them and can't stand talking about a bad round. He'd rather not talk about it at all. You can say "yeah, but other guys share". So what? He doesn't like it. He wants to beat Jack's record and that is the only thing that matters to him golf wise. Maybe it's the only thing that matters at all now.
    He's a public figure, he should get over it. It's not like Kostis hung outside his house waiting for him to go to the store and jumped out in front of his car. He's in a PGA tournament and part of that is giving interviews.

What you've written nothing but a selfish excuse. Why didn't he just say "I played like shiat and I'll be lucky to win this one." If you don't understand that then this discussion is going nowhere. There are many parts of my job I don't like but, hey, it's a job and that's why I get paid to do it.

I root for Vijay, kangaroo boy. So don't even be selfish and use the race card in this instance, it cheapens the effect for people who really need it.

He's a public figure, he should get over it. It's not like Kostis hung outside his house waiting for him to go to the store and jumped out in front of his car. He's in a PGA tournament and part of that is giving interviews.

What you've written nothing but a selfish excuse. Why didn't he just say "I played like shiat and I'll be lucky to win this one." If you don't understand that then this discussion is going nowhere. There are many parts of my job I don't like but, hey, it's a job and that's why I get paid to do it.
    100% right Poe. Obvious almost all woods fans are people who started playing golf when he imposed himself onto the scene, and they (tiger 'fan') had never ever played any kind of sport before that either. Athletes and ex-athletes have learned to respect opponents, tradition (doing things the right way instead of 'their' way), and etiquette-sometimes woods' gallery sounds more like a zoo. These clowns were watchers in their younger day, not the ones on the playing field.

And the press/media doesn't like him either-he's been a jerk his whole career. Yes, he wants to break Jacks record-he's black and Jack is white. Go field!

This is a really good point, Poe. Whether it is Tiger Woods or any other professional athlete, they get to play sports as a JOB for crying out loud. Tiger gets to play golf for a living, does anyone here feel sorry for him or think he has the right to act like a prick? OK, that's what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    This is a really good point, Poe. Whether it is Tiger Woods or any other professional athlete, they get to play sports as a JOB for crying out loud. Tiger gets to play golf for a living, does anyone here feel sorry for him or think he has the right to act like a prick? OK, that's what I thought.
    What do you mean he "gets" to play for a living. As fans we should consider ourselves lucky that he came along just when Norman started to fade. He has brought great excitement to the game of golf and owes us nothing. He has done much more for fans than they have ever done for him. What has a fan ever done for Tiger? He gets paid by sponsors not because of fans but because he's the best and we like watching the best in golf. Fans don't create the game of golf and don't create tournaments. Tournaments existed before fans and fans should consider themselves lucky they have the opportunity to buy a ticket and see a phenom like Tiger. People get so confused so easily. Tiger is worth every penny he has earned. He doesn't owe us anything. If he left the game for good, PGA tour viewing would go down substantially and everyone would lose money. Fans wouldn't enjoy the game as much. Be honest, that's the truth.

What do you mean he "gets" to play for a living. As fans we should consider ourselves lucky that he came along just when Norman started to fade. He has brought great excitement to the game of golf and owes us nothing. He has done much more for fans than they have ever done for him. What has a fan ever done for Tiger? He gets paid by sponsors not because of fans but because he's the best and we like watching the best in golf. Fans don't create the game of golf and don't create tournaments. Tournaments existed before fans and fans should consider themselves lucky they have the opportunity to buy a ticket and see a phenom like Tiger. People get so confused so easily. Tiger is worth every penny he has earned. He doesn't owe us anything. If he left the game for good, PGA tour viewing would go down substantially and everyone would lose money. Fans wouldn't enjoy the game as much. Be honest, that's the truth.

FD, you are smart enough to know that you are wrong about this. Do I really need to explain it? Golfers are paid by sponsor money. Sponsors donate money based on the power of advertising they get for that money. Sponsors will not advertise in areas where no one is watching or paying attention. Therefore, no fans, no money for Tiger. Therefore, WE have made Tiger popular, and he owes us his gratitude. Otherwise, he's in the same boat as the rest of us who play golf on Saturdays (well, I play every day of the week, but I am an exception.)

They moved a 450 pound "movable object" in one tournament. That was worth a shot and money. Just saying. I always wondered why Tiger let them do it. Not exactly the spirit of the game. Another point of poor character.

He's not the best in golf right now. He's not even the best living golfer. Jack still has that title...

I would be fine if he faded into the sunset. There are many good golfers out there and golf would still be on on Saturday and Sunday. Some of them are even gracious enough to respect their competitors and fans.

They moved a 450 pound "movable object" in one tournament. That was worth a shot and money. Just saying. I always wondered why Tiger let them do it. Not exactly the spirit of the game. Another point of poor character.

He's not the best in golf right now. He's not even the best living golfer. Jack still has that title...

I would be fine if he faded into the sunset. There are many good golfers out there and golf would still be on on Saturday and Sunday. Some of them are even gracious enough to respect their competitors and fans.
    Was it an auditory hallucination or did anyone else notice what sounded to me like a middle-aged female chuckling each time Tiger missed a putt on Sunday afternoon? And I don't care who is playing a shot, whoever takes a photo during his swing with the shutter click is an insufferable arseloch and should banned forever from PGA, USGA, LPGA and R & A tournament grounds. You wanna shoot the guy, use a long lens. Same with cell phones. Re: the rock: what kind of golf course superintendent is idiot enough to leave big f&cking rocks next to the fairways unless they are natural features? That one was certainly trucked in. Moving it was not quite like taking a Poulan to the m*ther%rf@ck*ng Eisenhower Tree in the 14th fairway at Augusta National but it wasn't just a move-the-TV-cables action either. And I don't think Tiger will be around much longer this year. Did you notice some of those torso-wrenching escape shots he hit Sunday? Methinks the left knee is due for mechanical failure soon. Jack's sitting back there with his Cheshire Cat smile.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    Was it an auditory hallucination or did anyone else notice what sounded to me like a middle-aged female chuckling each time Tiger missed a putt on Sunday afternoon? And I don't care who is playing a shot, whoever takes a photo during his swing with the shutter click is an insufferable arseloch and should banned forever from PGA, USGA, LPGA and R & A tournament grounds. You wanna shoot the guy, use a long lens. Same with cell phones. Re: the rock: what kind of golf course superintendent is idiot enough to leave big f&cking rocks next to the fairways unless they are natural features? That one was certainly trucked in. Moving it was not quite like taking a Poulan to the m*ther%rf@ck*ng Eisenhower Tree in the 14th fairway at Augusta National but it wasn't just a move-the-TV-cables action either. And I don't think Tiger will be around much longer this year. Did you notice some of those torso-wrenching escape shots he hit Sunday? Methinks the left knee is due for mechanical failure soon. Jack's sitting back there with his Cheshire Cat smile.
    Wasn't the rock on the other side of the cart path in the desert? In the Phoenix area there are boulders just laying around. Could you move the rock in round? Could the 72nd player be able to move the rock. No, I don't think so. If they are all supposed to be playing on the same course then the rock shouldn't have been moved unless Tiger and Stevie could move it on their own. It was like taking a saw to a tree. His ball was obstructed by the boulder.

First off, he didn't play like shiat. Last time I checked, he shot a final round 67. Did the putts drop on the back nine? No. But that's hardly "playing like shiat".

Second, he doesn't have to "get over" anything. He gave a brief interview. What twits like you seem to want is to dictate that he must LIKE it.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

He did give an interview. If you want better answers, ask better questions. Mark Carnevale, one of XM's on course play by play guys, was asked about Tiger's interview this morning as he has done a lot of interviews with him the past few years. He said Tiger doesn't really do well when he gets generic questions that make it somewhat obvious that you didn't even watch his round. When asked about how he played, if you bring up specific examples like.. You hit your irons well but just struggled to make putts. Are you thinking about something in your stroke? What seems to be the issue? Then you get a thoughtful answer because you took the time to think about a question that pertains to his play. Not.. Well Tiger, you played pretty well but looks like you're going to fall up short. How do you feel?

If I were Tiger and you asked me the latter, I'd give you short answers.. Or tell you I feel pissed off and I'm probably going to hit on your wife and phuck her in the men's bathroom. That's pretty much the look he gives the stupid a.ss questioned reporters.
    2-0-1 in GR stroke play

J
    First off, he didn't play like shiat. Last time I checked, he shot a final round 67. Did the putts drop on the back nine? No. But that's hardly "playing like shiat".

Second, he doesn't have to "get over" anything. He gave a brief interview. What twits like you seem to want is to dictate that he must LIKE it.
    Really! He's made statements in the past about bringing his "B" game when he won by many strokes. That's real sportsmanship there. So, if he losses I'm sure in his mind he played like shiat. What twaats like you forget is his past. Sorry I hurt your feelings by insulting you idol.

There was nothing wrong with how Eldrick handled the interview. He was real about it. Would you rather he made up b.s.hit like just about everyone else? But unfortunately for him it's become clear what a galactic a.sshole he is so whereas before his crap didn't stink now everything's cast in an ugly glow.

J
    Really! He's made statements in the past about bringing his "B" game when he won by many strokes. That's real sportsmanship there. So, if he losses I'm sure in his mind he played like shiat. What twaats like you forget is his past. Sorry I hurt your feelings by insulting you idol.
    Poe, it's all perspective but what is the big deal about the guy saying what he's thinking? There are times when Tiger DID bring his "b" game and he won anyway. He won his first PGA and really didn't play that well in the last round. Is he supposed to lie and say he played his "A" game? I guess I let some of that stuff slide because I like the fact that he just wants to win and doesn't feel the need to sugarcoat it.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    There was nothing wrong with how Eldrick handled the interview. He was real about it. Would you rather he made up b.s.hit like just about everyone else? But unfortunately for him it's become clear what a galactic a.sshole he is so whereas before his crap didn't stink now everything's cast in an ugly glow.
    The only thing I don't like is how it appears as though he's trying to intimidate the reporter and make him feel uncomfortable. I don't know if that's on purpose or just his demeanor. Hey, atleast he gave an interview. Enough of this anyway, he's not going to change for anyone. He's not my hero, I just like to watch him play golf.

Poe, it's all perspective but what is the big deal about the guy saying what he's thinking? There are times when Tiger DID bring his "b" game and he won anyway. He won his first PGA and really didn't play that well in the last round. Is he supposed to lie and say he played his "A" game? I guess I let some of that stuff slide because I like the fact that he just wants to win and doesn't feel the need to sugarcoat it.
    There is a time and place for everything. When you win you shake your opponents hand and thank them for the competition. Statements like "good match" come to mind. Maybe I'm old school and I'm not going to get up in your grill on the golf course. We all choose our choice of words in business and life. Making a comment that disrespect others isn't required when you win. Making comments like I mentioned about beating you with my "b" game is very poor sportsmenship. Those other players have sponsors and he discredited their worth for what?

Whatever you think is fine. There are many like tiger; I lost respect for him many years ago. His actions validate my opinions of him. I do respect his talents on the golf course. No one can take away that he is a talented golfer. But he's not someone I would associate with personally.

His crap has stink for a long time. It's just nobody was willing to call him out. His infidelity has made him "untouchable." Which is b.s but it is what it is. So, what number did you think was going to win? 12-13? Tigers knew 10 wasn't going to hold up. If 10 hold up it was a gift. He's played enough to know that. So what he said was bs.

J
    You think you hurt my feelings?

You think Tiger Woods is my idol?

lOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

FD is spot on about Tiger. We should all feel absolutely privileged to be alive during Tiger's career. He's the best glfer of all time and you haters will be sorry when he's gone. As for his attitude, why wouldn't he be pissed when he doesn't win. As he has told us before, he can win with his B game, so what sort of game does he bring when hackers like Shwartzel beat him? Why should he pretend to be ok with his round when he doesn't win? If I was as good as Tiger I would be pissed if some dumb fuk reporter comes up and starts asking stupid questions. It's simple, if he wins by 10 shots you can ask him if he thought he played well. If not, ask him about what went wrong then STFU.

You think you hurt my feelings?

You think Tiger Woods is my idol?

lOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Don't know; that's why I posted "if"and he seems to be based on your posts.

His crap has stink for a long time. It's just nobody was willing to call him out. His infidelity has made him "untouchable." Which is b.s but it is what it is. So, what number did you think was going to win? 12-13? Tigers knew 10 wasn't going to hold up. If 10 hold up it was a gift. He's played enough to know that. So what he said was bs.
    He's turned the corner for me with his f.uck the world and everyone in it attitude. In a couple of years, he'll be mumbling bitterly as he walks down the fairway and will have acquired a permanent scowl. Passing a little boy, he'll often glower at him, say "f.uck you, kid" then continue on his way.

When out of contention, he'll purposely hit balls into grandstands and pause and slap his thigh if he connects with a forehead. Attempted post round interviews will be met with a "Go eat a s.hit sandwich on rye, a.sswipe, everybody but me sucks."

At some point he'll start stuffing his garage with memorabilia like Joe DiMaggio so noone else can have it, except for his friends, who will largely be $500 a night strippers and hookers.

It's got to be a relief for him the phoniness for the sake of ad money is over and he can let the real him out in public. I know it's a relief for me, particularly now that he isn't winning.

I also have to believe the whole Barry Bonds thing has him even more out of sorts than usual.

There is a time and place for everything. When you win you shake your opponents hand and thank them for the competition. Statements like "good match" come to mind. Maybe I'm old school and I'm not going to get up in your grill on the golf course. We all choose our choice of words in business and life. Making a comment that disrespect others isn't required when you win. Making comments like I mentioned about beating you with my "b" game is very poor sportsmenship. Those other players have sponsors and he discredited their worth for what?

Whatever you think is fine. There are many like tiger; I lost respect for him many years ago. His actions validate my opinions of him. I do respect his talents on the golf course. No one can take away that he is a talented golfer. But he's not someone I would associate with personally.
    Poe, just because someone likes to watch Tiger Woods play golf doesn't mean that they agree with everything he does or that they act just like him on the golf course. Seems to me that the other players like Tiger. He shakes their hand after the round and he's got friends on tour. He's supposed to be a fun guy to hang around with according to other players.

You can't compare someone's actions during a post round interview on the PGA Tour with how we should act in a casual round of golf.

Poe, just because someone likes to watch Tiger Woods play golf doesn't mean that they agree with everything he does or that they act just like him on the golf course. Seems to me that the other players like Tiger. He shakes their hand after the round and he's got friends on tour. He's supposed to be a fun guy to hang around with according to other players.

You can't compare someone's actions during a post round interview on the PGA Tour with how we should act in a casual round of golf.
    I'm not. I'm comparing him to other athletes that make themselves available to the press and the public by having open post round interviews. His interviews are basically a stonewall.

Don't know; that's why I posted "if"and he seems to be based on your posts.
    Would you mind pointing out the "if" in this statement:

"Sorry I hurt your feelings by insulting you [sic] idol."
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

I'm not. I'm comparing him to other athletes that make themselves available to the press and the public by having open post round interviews. His interviews are basically a stonewall.
    Oh! I get it now. You're pissed that he's not giving good enough interviews to please YOU!
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Oh! I get it now. You're pissed that he's not giving good enough interviews to please YOU!
    It's not me. Read the threads, there are many hear who agree with me. It's nothing new. He's had this reputation for a long while. It started when he was young and would blow through the press tent.

Hey, you like him, fine. I don't. I respect his abilities on the course. I just don't respect him as a professional athlete.

My bad. I apologize. Does that help?

Hey Alan while we're at it I've always wondered what that little [sic] means?

If I'm gonna be the forums new spelling and grammar Nazi I need to know these things.

Now where the f#ck am I?

It's not me. Read the threads, there are many hear who agree with me. It's nothing new. He's had this reputation for a long while. It started when he was young and would blow through the press tent.
    No. It is you. Right here, right now.

Hey, you like him, fine. I don't. I respect his abilities on the course. I just don't respect him as a professional athlete.
    You don't get it at all. I like his ability as a professional athlete and I'm not such a baby as to imagine that that means I'm owed something.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player

If I'm gonna be the forums new spelling and grammar Nazi I need to know these things.
    It means I'm correctly quoting your f.ucked up comment and want to make it clear it was your mistake and not mine. Often used with a snippy or self-righteous intention.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player
    It means "thus", as in "it's not my error, the original source had it thus".

Happy to help.
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

It means I'm correctly quoting your f.ucked up comment and want to make it clear it was your mistake and not mine. Often used with a snippy or self-righteous intention.
    Exactly right.

TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

My bad. I apologize. Does that help?
    Again. You imagine that it needs helping.

I was simply correcting (another) error you made.

TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid

Ah so it turns out I was right all along. It stands for Self Important C*nt just as I suspected.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Again. You imagine that it needs helping.

I was simply correcting (another) error you made.

Thanks Alan. You're the man!

Thanks Alan. You're the man!
    You might slip out the back door for a few days, just to be safe.

You might slip out the back door for a few days, just to be safe.
    Shiat, I'm only a full days drive from BC. I'll be on the look out for the miata with BC plates and an "I heart Tiger Woods" bumper sticker. I just PM'd you my personal information. If you don't hear from me again please pass it on to the Portland Police to aid in the investigation.

Shiat, I'm only a full days drive from BC. I'll be on the look out for the miata with BC plates and an "I heart Tiger Woods" bumper sticker. I just PM'd you my personal information. If you don't hear from me again please pass it on to the Portland Police to aid in the investigation.
    Ok, but I'm a little nervous about it as I'm only 2-3 days driving away. Maybe 4-5 since we're talking Miata and time spent snuffing out jerks along the way.

Thread Information