|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

View Poll Results: Is it a b!tchmove to post links to conversations you are having on other sites?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, because who gives a shite what happens on other sites.

2 33.33%
  • No, we like to click links that lead to other sites conversations.

4 66.67%

Poll question regarding linked conversations at other sites

So, what do you guys think?
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

I had to go "yes" on this one. I seriously do not give a shite how cute anyone can be on another website or what kind of alias they can come up with. If it is not said on this site, who gives a flying phuck?

It's funny to see golf nerds with no sense of humor get their cages rattled.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer View Post
    It's funny to see golf nerds with no sense of humor get their cages rattled.
    HS - You really shouldn't talk about Sooner that way.
    There are two kinds of people in the world, those who believe there are two kinds of people in the world and those who don’t.

[QUOTE=SoonerBS;24664I had to go "yes" on this one. I seriously do not give a shite how cute anyone can be on another website or what kind of alias they can come up with. If it is not said on this site, who gives a flying phuck?[/QUOTE]

You didn't even vote retard.

True, I am not on any other forum, and I have started cross forum wars before that brought the bombsquad in here to to battle for a while... I kicked Big Hitter in his ass and he slinked off to whatever sh!thole he resides on.

Sooner, I demand an "I am sorry Uncle Spank" reply below, and then we can continue on as if nothing happened.

I am ashamed of you.

spank
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie View Post
    You didn't even vote retard.

True, I am not on any other forum, and I have started cross forum wars before that brought the bombsquad in here to to battle for a while... I kicked Big Hitter in his ass and he slinked off to whatever sh!thole he resides on.

Sooner, I demand an "I am sorry Uncle Spank" reply below, and then we can continue on as if nothing happened.

I am ashamed of you.

spank
    I am sorry, Uncle Spank, you are right . . . . . I did forget to vote. Now, that has been fixed.

Spank, posting threads that show links about how we are interacting on other forums reminds me of that commercial: "Hey, Marcel, watch this!!" I have a 9 year old daughter and an 11 year old son who demand less attention.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    I am sorry, Uncle Spank, you are right . . . . . I did forget to vote. Now, that has been fixed.
    I must say that you are extremely handsome based upon the videos of your golf play recently with Mr. Perkins a month or two ago.

Your swing is awesome.

Kind regards,

spank
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Thread Information