|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

No "forum" on GolfChannel..

and that is great. Why? Because it disallows all the morons from this and other boards who think being a jerk is actually popular and funny another place to display their lack of maturity, intelligence, humor, tack and general all around good reads.

Quote Originally Posted by fred3 View Post
    and that is great. Why? Because it disallows all the morons from this and other boards who think being a jerk is actually popular and funny another place to display their lack of maturity, intelligence, humor, tack and general all around good reads.
    Isn't the golf channel a tv show?
    There are two kinds of people in the world, those who believe there are two kinds of people in the world and those who don’t.

It sucks they took it down...

I had A LOT of fun trolling on that forum with different names... Those proper polite golf idiots would get so angry, lol!!! Ha ha!

I miss it too.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Now if we could only figure out a way to keep surly old farts from posting boring threads in the "golf forum" we could have a better experience in this forum. Perhaps if you would throw that pocket poosy away, Fred, and start trying to get some of the real thing, you would be more interesting.

Or, maybe you might ACTUALLY play some golf and post some threads that might be informative about the subject? I don't think I have ever seen you do more than just b!tch about everybody else on here. I have $100 that says you can't break 100 golfing . . . . .

You are absolutely pathetic.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    Now if we could only figure out a way to keep surly old farts from posting boring threads in the "golf forum" we could have a better experience in this forum. Perhaps if you would throw that pocket poosy away, Fred, and start trying to get some of the real thing, you would be more interesting.

Or, maybe you might ACTUALLY play some golf and post some threads that might be informative about the subject? I don't think I have ever seen you do more than just b!tch about everybody else on here. I have $100 that says you can't break 100 golfing . . . . .

I had high expectations when Fred started this thread... I thought he would post something that would add to this forum. My expectations were met with disappointment. The below picture pretty much illustrates any experience with Fred.

I haven't been on the forum that long but why is his name Fred3? Was there a Fred2 and just Fred?
    There are two kinds of people in the world, those who believe there are two kinds of people in the world and those who don’t.

tiger wood sucks now so they cancelled the forum. I used to 'discuss' on there but if you weren't a tiger fan you were deleted. Good news to me (but very immature of Golf Channel) that they can't handle it when their glory boy is done. Better days ahead for all.

Golf? We're supposed to talk golf here? Dang! I feel like I've been totally mislead....
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by huskyhater View Post
    tiger wood sucks now so they cancelled the forum. I used to 'discuss' on there but if you weren't a tiger fan you were deleted. Good news to me (but very immature of Golf Channel) that they can't handle it when their glory boy is done. Better days ahead for all.
    If it weren't for tiger wood, Golf Channel would still be a dream in Arnie's head when he takes the dirt nap.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    I haven't been on the forum that long but why is his name Fred3? Was there a Fred2 and just Fred?
    It's an abbreviation for 'Frederick the 3rd' which rhymes with his real name 'Frederick the Turd'
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I also think so.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie View Post

Are you saying fred3 is really Oprah? Plausible, but I've always though Oprah looks more like Willis from Different Stokes with big hair.
    GR lives...

Jeez....almost 1000 posts and don't you ever have anything USEFUL to say or add to any discussion? You seem to start threads that end in you being trashed, no wonder nobody likes you.
    Enough already....go over to GolfWRX. Azzole!
    Dad, I was swimming in a rainbow with millions of babies... and they was naked... and then all of a sudden I turned into a perfect smile!

Quote Originally Posted by jmtbkr View Post
    Jeez....almost 1000 posts and don't you ever have anything USEFUL to say or add to any discussion? You seem to start threads that end in you being trashed, no wonder nobody likes you.
    Enough already....go over to GolfWRX. Azzole!
    I believe it is possible that, like Larry, Fred3 is a trolling genius.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Thread Information