|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Simple Swing Golf

hey guys, there's been some talk on here about simplegolfswing and I thought I'd give it a review after my game improved immediately, and this only in the last three weeks!

I've been able to making solid contact on every shot and in fact the big surprise is that I cured the tops, skulls, chunks, shanks... and developed a repeatable and reliable golf swing.
    http://bit.ly/swinggolfguru

There has been no such talk on here lately.
    As I am essentially a polite person I will only say please take your spam elsewhere and stop masquerading here as somebody trying to help us poor hackers.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by oldplayer View Post
    There has been no such talk on here lately.
    As I am essentially a polite person I will only say please take your spam elsewhere and stop masquerading here as somebody trying to help us poor hackers.
    Spammer has been removed. I left the thread since your reply was very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by markrap View Post
    hey guys, there's been some talk on here about simplegolfswing and I thought I'd give it a review after my game improved immediately, and this only in the last three weeks!

I've been able to making solid contact on every shot and in fact the big surprise is that I cured the tops, skulls, chunks, shanks... and developed a repeatable and reliable golf swing.
    The only reason it worked for you is because you have a simple mind. That was a great band by the way...Simple Minds. "Don't you....Forget about me. Don't, Don't, Don't, Don't.......Don't you, forget about me".

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    The only reason it worked for you is because you have a simple mind. That was a great band by the way...Simple Minds. "Don't you....Forget about me. Don't, Don't, Don't, Don't.......Don't you, forget about me".
    And the Eternal Riddle of the Universe: Did the song make the film or did "Breakfast Club" make the song?

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    And the Eternal Riddle of the Universe: Did the song make the film or did "Breakfast Club" make the song?
    I'm pretty sure breakfast club made the song. None of those actors went on to become anything special. They all had a very short burst of fame from 85 through 88 but then it all ended. Emilio has done some directing and I'm sure he's made a lot of money. The idea of him playing a wrestler is pretty laughable. He's about 5'-"5, 140 pounds with no muscles. The only great movie he ever made was Repo Man.

I'm pretty sure breakfast club made the song. None of those actors went on to become anything special. They all had a very short burst of fame from 85 through 88 but then it all ended. Emilio has done some directing and I'm sure he's made a lot of money. The idea of him playing a wrestler is pretty laughable. He's about 5'-"5, 140 pounds with no muscles. The only great movie he ever made was Repo Man.
    "Repo Man" IS Emilio. This is one of the best films ever made and, even though I have sat through it on TV several times over the years, I can't remember much about it other than the older guy who is wearing a suit, sweating his arse off, and won't leave the goldish Chevrolet sedan with, if I recall, some radioactive material in the trunk. I must watch it again as soon as possible even if it means staying up past 10 p.m. on a week night. Damn.

What about the movie where he and Charlie Sheen are surfer/garbagemen? Or Young Guns? Or the vampire movie? Or St. Elmo's Fire?
    Estevez is without a doubt the most influencial movie star since Swayze. Probably top 5 historically.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs View Post
    What about the movie where he and Charlie Sheen are surfer/garbagemen? Or Young Guns? Or the vampire movie? Or St. Elmo's Fire?
    Estevez is without a doubt the most influencial movie star since Swayze. Probably top 5 historically.

Good Point..I just checked and Emilio barely beats out Jason Bateman for the 5th spot.
    1. John Travolta
    2. Kevin Bacon
    3. Marky Mark
    4. The Fresh Prince
    5. Emilio Estevez
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist View Post
    Good Point..I just checked and Emilio barely beats out Jason Bateman for the 5th spot.
    1. John Travolta
    2. Kevin Bacon
    3. Marky Mark
    4. The Fresh Prince
    5. Emilio Estevez
    James Spader should be atop that list. The guy that played the d-bag Cobra Kai in The Karate Kid was a cheap Spader knock-off.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

1. John Travolta
    2. Kevin Bacon
    3. Marky Mark
    4. The Fresh Prince
    5. Emilio Estevez
    The guy from Police Academy needs to crack the top 5. Take Marky Mark and TFP out of there. I've got no quarrel with Bacon, Travolta and Estevez.
    Add in Police Academy guy and the guy who played Bernie and you've got yourself the top 5 A listers.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

1. John Travolta
    2. Kevin Bacon
    3. Marky Mark
    4. The Fresh Prince
    5. Emilio Estevez

You can't put John Travolta in the same grouping as the rest of those brats. Travolta has been in some huge movies and is a better actor than the rest. Kevin Bacon is overrated.

Timothy Hutton and Matthew Broderick have to be considered for this discussion as well. Look up the credentials, boys.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    Timothy Hutton and Matthew Broderick have to be considered for this discussion as well. Look up the credentials, boys.
    Don't forget Cory Feldman. A true artist.

Quote Originally Posted by markrap View Post

The only reason that works is because you failed to swing hard enough. Take your stance, tense up, grip it like it weighs 20 pounds, then try to hit it over the horizon! What is important is that you routinely hit a LW 150 yards! Your blow it over every green! You are a monster! Be proud!!

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf View Post
    The only reason that works is because you failed to swing hard enough. Take your stance, tense up, grip it like it weighs 20 pounds, then try to hit it over the horizon! What is important is that you routinely hit a LW 150 yards! Your blow it over every green! You are a monster! Be proud!!

Larry
    WTF?? You're kidding right?
    team obnoxious
    ===============================================
    WITB: Hybrids. The ones that took FamousDavis down......

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz View Post
    WTF?? You're kidding right?
    I think this was Larry's attempt at sarcasm. It is hard to tell. Larry is a genius troller and has been schooling this forum for some time, so I don't question him anymore.

I think this was Larry's attempt at sarcasm. It is hard to tell. Larry is a genius troller and has been schooling this forum for some time, so I don't question him anymore.
    I think Larry likes to post so he can look at avatar picture again.... poser....
    team obnoxious

Larry
    Larry,

Good to hear from you. How's the game coming along?

I just joined a league that plays 9 holes every other week, and this is coming off my least amount of playing/practicing over the last year. I'm very rusty and have no time to sharpen skill, so I've been trying to work on a decent pre shot routine / game management plan.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

There always seems to be at least some truth in a Larry Post. About hitting wedges mid-iron distances, the last two times I managed to crank drives to wedge distance on the first hole of my most frequently played muni, a 4 par playing from 400 to 425 from the middles, I smoked pitching wedges that carryed 150 and 160 yards. However the distances to the center of the green were about 105 and 110 yards. Both shots I played the wedge back, steep down with hands ahead of clubface, complete follow through just like the best pro's. Damn. Two double bogies.

Larry,

Good to hear from you. How's the game coming along?

I just joined a league that plays 9 holes every other week, and this is coming off my least amount of playing/practicing over the last year. I'm very rusty and have no time to sharpen skill, so I've been trying to work on a decent pre shot routine / game management plan.
    Purist, you're not a half bad troller yourself! HA! Fishin' fer Larree
    team obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by noshuz View Post
    Purist, you're not a half bad troller yourself! HA! Fishin' fer Larree
    I wish...the truth is I'm not even trolling. Larry really is the only one on this board who is actually willing to talk golf.

I wish...the truth is I'm not even trolling. Larry really is the only one on this board who is actually willing to talk golf.
    Hey!! There are a couple of other old farts who like to chat about golf and equipment.
    Cobra ZL 9.5 Stock stiff.Sonartec SS 3.5 14*Sonartec HB-001 21* Cally Diablo Forged 4-6 nippons, 2013 x forged 7-pw pxi 5.5 TM rac 50/6 gw. Fourteen MT-28 54 & 58 S400 Daddy Long Legs 35"TM Lethal

So, . . . . . . . . . . . what's your point?

Shouldn't Ralph Macchio be somewhere on that list?
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)
    Riiiiight.

The 17 handicapper is pontificating on golf!
    TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

Thread Information