|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Maybe Ryder cup should be changed?

Just a suggestion but can we get rid of President cup and just amalgamate with Ryder cup. I strongly believe that Ryder cup should change its platform. They should allow international players and choose the best 10 players with two Captain's pick excluding American players. It should be the world against the USA. During its conception, there weren't many international players at top level but now that's all changed with Golf being so successful around the world. I think Ryder cup should change with the time and just include the best players around the world. What do you think guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger'scousintwiceremoved
    Just a suggestion but can we get rid of President cup and just amalgamate with Ryder cup. I strongly believe that Ryder cup should change its platform. They should allow international players and choose the best 10 players with two Captain's pick excluding American players. It should be the world against the USA. During its conception, there weren't many international players at top level but now that's all changed with Golf being so successful around the world. I think Ryder cup should change with the time and just include the best players around the world. What do you think guys?
    The US against the rest of the world? are you serious? The last beating was bad enough, would probably have been worse with Ernie and Vijay on the "rest of the World" team.

I'd vote for keeping it the same, but possibly adding Canada to the US team.

With a better captain and more team spirit I'm sure that the seppos would have put up a better showing this year.

i intimidate vijay with my game face and he don't want none

Thread Information