|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Scotch Talk

Scotch Talk

Since this board is full of useless drivel, I thought it could use a thread dedicated to something we can all enjoy; Scotch!

This time of year I like to stock up on a couple of every day bottles as well as something special. I know it's nothing fancy, but one of my favorites is the Glenmorangie 10 yr. It's Sherry cask (which I seem to prefer). I've had a number of 12 and 15 bottles from Glenlivet and Macallan, but I find some have harsher notes than I like.

What are your favorite every day bottles and what do you splurge on when the season is right?
    Index: 10.4

Current Sticks
    Driver - Taylor R7 425 9.5* w/ Fuji Fit-on E 370
    Titleist 904F 15* w/Graphite Design YS-6 Stiff
    Ping Eye2 - 3-PW
    TM RAC TP 52* 08 GW
    Hogan 53* 09 GW (gets sand use only now)
    Titleist SM6004 60*
    Titleist Newport 2
    Bridgestone B330 / e6

Alas, I had to let go of my addiction to distilled spirits, fruits of the vine, and brewers' finest more than two decades ago. As well as all the natural plant gifts that could be smoked, snorted or chewed and all the synthesized wonderful compounds that produce those wonderful insights and hallucinations. Now all I have left is tobacco and unadulterated strong-as-nails Arabica bean coffee. However, I do recall enjoying immensely J&B, Cutty Sark, Glen this and that etc. over my 30+ years of imbibing. I later came to prefer the bourbons. In particular, Henry McKenna. And finally, the creme de la creme of distilled spirits: Tanqueray. And kiddies, remember to have a sober driver designated.

Well-played, Wofat. This thread has just been elevated to the status of "sticky".

Probably my favorite all-around sms that is reasonably affordable is The Macallan's 15. This scotch has everything a fine sms should, and nothing it shouldn't. A close, and more reasonably priced 2nd - Glenfarclas 12. I find the two very similar in initial flavor and finish. I try to have a bottle of 1 or the other on hand at all times - unfortunately, my best frind and my brother-in-law both drink the stuff like it's oxygen, to quote a John Prine song, so I find myself making frequent shopping runs when they visit.

My staple drinker is a little known Highland variant called The Deanston. This one has a lot of great things going for it. It's a mild start, so it's an easy scotch for the un-initiated to enjoy - much like an Auchentoshan 10 - but it has a very nice oak finish with a slight hint of vanilla and almond - very easy to drink and goes great with a Cuaba or a Monte Christo. It only costs $40 per bottle, and it absolutely blows away the competition in that range - livet, Jura, fidich, Dalwhinnie, etc.

The Cherry cask 'morangie was a bit too sweet for my palette, but their oak is very nice.
    I can't wait for shore leave so I can get me som fukkin' poon-tang.

My shopping list has been updated! I'll have to spring for the Mac 15 and try out the Deanston if I can locate it locally.

Current Sticks
    Ping Eye2 - 3-PW
    TM RAC TP 52* 08 GW
    Titleist SM6004 60*
    Titleist Newport 2
    Bridgestone B330 / e6

If you find them, get one of each. Remember to let a drop of water in there...no ice please.

The Macallan's 15 is about as good as it get for a bottle you don't need to finance - lol. Navy Johnny is a wicked blend, but pricey. Macallan's 18 is great, but also pricey, and I prefer the toffee vapour of the 15 anyway. 25 costs a fortune and is tough to find - I tried it once, but I had so many Guinness in me I could have drank dog piss and not known the dif...a true waste.

Happy shopping - I just got back from buying 3 bottle of The Deanston - two for Christmas gifts, 1 to sample;)

My brother in law is big into scotch but for whatever reason I haven't warmed. If I'm doing hard it's Jack Daniels or Crown Royal on the rocks. Both are rooted in illegal distilling and/or smuggling practices back during Prohibition. Canadian whiskey was smuggled in by guys like Al Capone and Lucky Luciano. I like that.

Jack Daniels was a product of backyard stills put together by in-bred hillbillies and southerners. There's a certain kind of charm to that.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc View Post
    My brother in law is big into scotch but for whatever reason I haven't warmed. If I'm doing hard it's Jack Daniels or Crown Royal on the rocks. Both are rooted in illegal distilling and/or smuggling practices back during Prohibition. Canadian whiskey was smuggled in by guys like Al Capone and Lucky Luciano. I like that.

Jack Daniels was a product of backyard stills put together by in-bred hillbillies and southerners. There's a certain kind of charm to that.
    Ahem, . . . . my scotch drinking brothers, we will forgive this nasty intrusion of the Italian American who thinks that American and Canadian whiskeys could be good enough to be in the same thread as Scotch whiskey. Such earthiness.

Now, I am more of an Irish Whiskey drinker myself -- Jameson, Bushmills, Powers and Tullamore Dew, BUT . . . . . .

Just 3 weeks ago my liquor store ran a special on Glenmorangie 10 year old scotch 1 liter for $27.00, so I bought a liter and just polished it off last weekend. It is suppose to be running through the month of November, so I will go back for another bottle this week.

I also like Glenlivet, but I am not sure it is worth the price. When I am going bargain Scotch, it is hard to beat Famous Grouse scotch whiskey. I have tried some others, but I am still exploring some of the Scotches out there being primarily an Irish whiskey drinker.
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Due to an drinking incident as a teen i cant drink scotch but im a fan of jack daniels. Not toosweet like bourbons. jim bean and southo are girls drinks imo
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

You only had A drinking incident as a teen? My parents would have traded me for you in a heartbeat.

Bourbons....what are they doing here??? This is about the blood of the druids, not the piss of the hillbilly.

I don't mind a good bourbon. My uncle brought up some Hudson Valley bourbon from NY this summer - makes a decent drink, but excellent paint remover. I don't mind Wild Turkey and Jim Beam black 8 year old.

Rye is bottled hate for me - don't know why, but I get very angry and aggressive if I drink too much of it - probably because it's so weak that I don't realize how much of it I'm drinking. Scotch soothes the savage beast...or makes him semi-lethargic - 6 of one, half-dozen of the other. If you do like rye - Canadian rye in particular, as it is the best rye, you should give Gibson's Finest a run - I prefer it to Crown Royal. Put it in the freezer and you have a very smoothe drink.

Personally, scotch beats it all. Rum is a close second, and good tequila has a warm spot in my heart...and a burn hole in my liver. Scotch is king.

Ireland produces some really nice single malt whiskeys as well. Knappaugh Castle could go head to head with any scotch and make a strong showing for it - incredibly smoothe. I tried a different one at a pub a couple weeks ago, but the name escapes me. I'm goin back there Thursday - I'll check it out...and give it another test-drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomhauer View Post
    You only had A drinking incident as a teen? My parents would have traded me for you in a heartbeat.

Bourbons....what are they doing here??? This is about the blood of the druids, not the piss of the hillbilly.

I don't mind a good bourbon. My uncle brought up some Hudson Valley bourbon from NY this summer - makes a decent drink, but excellent paint remover. I don't mind Wild Turkey and Jim Beam black 8 year old.

Rye is bottled hate for me - don't know why, but I get very angry and aggressive if I drink too much of it - probably because it's so weak that I don't realize how much of it I'm drinking. Scotch soothes the savage beast...or makes him semi-lethargic - 6 of one, half-dozen of the other. If you do like rye - Canadian rye in particular, as it is the best rye, you should give Gibson's Finest a run - I prefer it to Crown Royal. Put it in the freezer and you have a very smoothe drink.

Personally, scotch beats it all. Rum is a close second, and good tequila has a warm spot in my heart...and a burn hole in my liver. Scotch is king.

Ireland produces some really nice single malt whiskeys as well. Knappaugh Castle could go head to head with any scotch and make a strong showing for it - incredibly smoothe. I tried a different one at a pub a couple weeks ago, but the name escapes me. I'm goin back there Thursday - I'll check it out...and give it another test-drive.
    Never had Gibson's, I'll have to check it out. But probably 95% of the alcohol I consume is red wine with occasional Tequila shooters. Good Tequila gives a great high. Rum tastes like medicine to me, but then so does Scotch.
    GR lives...

Oh yes it does.

Red wines - if you can get your hands on it, try Marquis de Philippe. It's an Aussie red - I believe it was the Shiraz that I had. Because I hunt and eat a lot of wild meat, I really go for the more robust reds - Wolfblass yellow being one of my faves. This Marquis has the body of the Wolfblass, but with a lighter palette - very nice wine. Of course Mogan David ain't all bad either.

Oh yes it does.

Red wines - if you can get your hands on it, try Marquis de Philippe. It's an Aussie red - I believe it was the Shiraz that I had. Because I hunt and eat a lot of wild meat, I really go for the more robust reds - Wolfblass yellow being one of my faves. This Marquis has the body of the Wolfblass, but with a lighter palette - very nice wine. Of course Mogan David ain't all bad either.
    There will be several hymies here on Thursday, I imagine they'd flip over the Mogan David. Love Aussie wine, haven't had MDP but I've helped support the price of Wolf Blass from time to time.

According to an almost sommelier friend, I should be pairing turkey with Alsace wines. Well, I'm not drinking French wine no matter what, particularly from a region that practically sided with the Germans during occupation in WWII. Probably go with Pinot and Malbec. I'll bet Malbec pairs well. I'm sure Sooner can let us know.
    GR lives...

I had plenty of drinking incidents as a teen, butit only took one with scotch to basicaly poison my system to the extent that for nearly 20 years after I would become violently ill after a single scotch.

If you like rum you would love Bundaberg OP, the king of rums IMO. It's made in sugar cane country in Queensland and is magnificent. It's a little on the rough and strong side compared to bourbons and whiskeys, so if you decide to start drinking it on a night out know that you can't go back to other drinks. It's best to have your beers and bourbons first, then switch to rum as the night progresses. I worked my way up to rum as a young man, butonce I got a taste for it, I had trouble drinking any other spirits. The other bad thing about rum is the effect it has on some people's personality. In Oz it's commonly known as fighting juice, especially the OP variety.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

That's funny you find rye the same as me. I can't do it. I've tried and it never turns out well. I'm either in a fight or sick.

I gave up scotch about 10 years ago. It didn't bring out the best in me either. That might be my heritage. I honestly might like it to much. No matter, the night usually ended bad when I drank scotch. Others brought this to my attention. Kind of an intervention.

I can drink just about any other drink. Mix and match. Start with beer, wine, switch to hard liguor, then back to whiskey. Just no rye and no scotch. I'm not a big fan of rum. Just little going on with them.

Long last there's grappa!

I currently have Balvenie 15, Mac 12, and Glenlivet 12 at the house. I'm pretty sure I've got a 1.75L of JW Red too, though I don't really consider that drinkable.
    I just got rid of a bottle of Laphroaig over Thanksgiving that I hated. If you've never had it, give it a try at a restaurant. If you genuinely like it, you are a much bigger scotch fan than I.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

I personally think that the Scotch format is the best for Ryder Cup and President's Cup matches. It places the most pressure on each individual player.

I tried drinking Scotch one time and that was enough. There's no reason to acquire a taste for something that vile.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs View Post
    I currently have Balvenie 15, Mac 12, and Glenlivet 12 at the house. I'm pretty sure I've got a 1.75L of JW Red too, though I don't really consider that drinkable.
    I just got rid of a bottle of Laphroaig over Thanksgiving that I hated. If you've never had it, give it a try at a restaurant. If you genuinely like it, you are a much bigger scotch fan than I.

Agreed - Laphroaig is not the most potable stuff in the world. Lagavulin 16 is about as far in that direction I can go and still enjoy.

Balevie and Bowmore are both excellent. I haven't tried the Balevnie 15 yet, but the 12 is a very nice scotch. I had a bottle of it and Highland Park last year for Christmas - both were very nice enjoyable.

Agreed - Laphroaig is not the most potable stuff in the world. Lagavulin 16 is about as far in that direction I can go and still enjoy.

Balevie and Bowmore are both excellent. I haven't tried the Balevnie 15 yet, but the 12 is a very nice scotch. I had a bottle of it and Highland Park last year for Christmas - both were very nice enjoyable.
    Balvenie 12 is probably my favorite scotch. Granted, I'm not a huge scotch snob and really don't get into the high end stuff.
    I had a bottle of JW Green lable given to me as a gift, and I really enjoy some of the 12 year blends much more, at a fraction of the price.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Geez I dunno, I feel like a heathen, left out and unable to comment on all this Scotch talk. I never really progressed beyond beer and wine. But because I think I drink too much of both of those already I don't really have a need or desire to move onto heavier liquor.

The way you guys discuss it sure makes it sound good though.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Picked up a bottle of the Glenmorangie Lasanta last week to sip on. Quite nice. I wish I had a glass right now...

Current Sticks
    Ping Eye2 - 3-PW
    TM RAC TP 52* 08 GW
    Titleist SM6004 60*
    Titleist Newport 2
    Bridgestone B330 / e6

OK, who started the wine talk? Wine is for poossies.

For those of us who don't drink very often (or at all) can we talk about Smoothies?

After a steady diet of Mac 12... I found a bottle of Mac 15 very cheap at the New Hampshire State Liquor Store (interesting that the Live Free or Die state has socialized alcohol sales).

I gotta say it's only worth the jump to 15 under extreme sale or gift conditions. Now, Mac 18 is a real upgrade... but never bought a bottle... had a couple of noshes poured for me though... yum.
    Titleist 909D2 9.5, Motore F1 (s)
    Callaway Diablo Edge 3W, E370 (s)
    Ping i5 2-PW, CS Lite (s)
    Callaway X-Tour 54,60
    Ping G5i B60

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    For those of us who don't drink very often (or at all) can we talk about Smoothies?
    Of course you can but you'll need to start your own 'Smoothie Talk' thread and get Boomhauer to sticky it.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

That would be a negative on the smoothie stickies.

Cracked the 2nd bottle of Deanston open Saturday - yum.

Good thread.
    I had a birthday a couple of weeks ago and the GF organized a gathering of my friends. It was like an intervention except we got really drunk and damn near every guest got me a bottle of Scotch. Inventory and findings will follow. (Don't get your hopes up for any real insight. My cheap-ass friends didn't get me anything older than 12.)

I also received a bottle of Jameson's which didn't make it through the night. I'm going to look at Irish whiskeys a little closer. It was damn good. I also got 2 bottles of Cap'n Morgans rum. WTF? Oh well, add pineapple juice and you've got liquid panty peeler.

I'm going from worst to best so I've got a bottle of Johnny Walker red I've got to slug down before I get to the better stuff. The one I'm looking forward to is a Macallan 12, it came with a small sample of the 18 which I can't wait to try.
    Last edited by Home-slicer; 12-09-2011 at 12:48 PM.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Had to give up the hard stuff 20 years ago after I got all phucked up on whiskey. Took a wrong turn in the middle of the night and ended up p!ssing on the kid's crib, with him in it. The then wife was a little irate about that one. Don't understand why, missed the kid. Now just a beer drinker. Me and a buddy brewed our own for a while. Did 185 gallons one winter and it was fantastic.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1135 View Post
    Had to give up the hard stuff 20 years ago after I got all phucked up on whiskey. Took a wrong turn in the middle of the night and ended up p!ssing on the kid's crib, with him in it. The then wife was a little irate about that one. Don't understand why, missed the kid. Now just a beer drinker. Me and a buddy brewed our own for a while. Did 185 gallons one winter and it was fantastic.
    I pissed on somebody once after a few drinks. But then she asked me to. It wasn't that much of a turn-on.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer View Post
    Good thread.
    I had a birthday a couple of weeks ago and the GF organized a gathering of my friends. It was like an intervention except we got really drunk and damn near every guest got me a bottle of Scotch. Inventory and findings will follow. (Don't get your hopes up for any real insight. My cheap-ass friends didn't get me anything older than 12.)

I also received a bottle of Jameson's which didn't make it through the night. I'm going to look at Irish whiskeys a little closer. It was damn good. I also got 2 bottles of Cap'n Morgans rum. WTF? Oh well, add pineapple juice and you've got liquid panty peeler.

I'm going from worst to best so I've got a bottle of Johnny Walker red I've got to slug down before I get to the better stuff. The one I'm looking forward to is a Macallan 12, it came with a small sample of the 18 which I can't wait to try.
    Jameson is about the best Irish whiskey out there. If you want an Irish whiskey that is real smooth and easy to drink, buy you a bottle of Bushmills.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    Jameson is about the best Irish whiskey out there. If you want an Irish whiskey that is real smooth and easy to drink, buy you a bottle of Bushmills.
    You, my good fellow, have obviously not yet enjoyed Knappogue Castle. Irish single malt, and smooooooothe.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    Agree on both of those, although don't ignore Tullamore Dew. It's a strong contender.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz1975 View Post
    Agree on both of those, although don't ignore Tullamore Dew. It's a strong contender.
    Last bottle of Irish Whiskey I polished off was Tullamore Dew.

I haven't experimented too much with Scotch, I'm just a boring old BV and water guy. Next time I go to store I'll look for what you've tried-experiment a little, thanks. BTW, what do you mean by 'this time of year'? Its always 'this time of year' when I feel like (I can't drink during my 4 day work week though) having a couple!

Quote Originally Posted by wofat View Post
    Since this board is full of useless drivel, I thought it could use a thread dedicated to something we can all enjoy; Scotch!

This time of year I like to stock up on a couple of every day bottles as well as something special. I know it's nothing fancy, but one of my favorites is the Glenmorangie 10 yr. It's Sherry cask (which I seem to prefer). I've had a number of 12 and 15 bottles from Glenlivet and Macallan, but I find some have harsher notes than I like.

What are your favorite every day bottles and what do you splurge on when the season is right?

I like scotch best during the cold weather months. Last night was sipping on Mac 12 and Glenfiddich 15. The Glen 15 is waay too peaty for my taste.

Current Sticks
    Ping Eye2 - 3-PW
    TM RAC TP 52* 08 GW
    Titleist SM6004 60*
    Titleist Newport 2
    Bridgestone B330 / e6

I don't drink much so I could enjoy expensive liquor ... A good bottle of Hennessy XO would last me 6-8 months

https://www.google.com/search?q=henn...w=1366&bih=651

I also like Crown Royal Special Reserved and Crown Royal Black. The latter is sweeter and a little bit stronger.

https://www.google.com/search?q=crow...w=1366&bih=651

Obviously IMO others have cheap taste, Chivas Regal is only good with Club Soda. Surprisingly most cheap liquors would go very well with "Mike Hard Lemonade"... give it a try you may like it

https://www.google.com/search?q=mike...w=1366&bih=651

Wow what a treat. Scotch and golf in the same place.

I just started drinking Scotch this past year. The wife and I started watching the show Mad Men on Netflix so of course I had to start drinking Scotch during every episode.

I started off drinking the Glenlivet 12. I like it pretty well. I've gone through three bottles of it. I ordered some Glenfiddich from a bar at a nice resaurant. When I asked for it neat, I think the bartender was taken back by that and gave me a knowing smile as in, I better actually give you the good stuff since you will actually know what your drinking. I got a couple of really good pours from him.

Any other good brands I should try?
    "Golf is such an easy game, even a human can do it."
    -Dr. Zaius-

Quote Originally Posted by BrianMcG View Post
    Wow what a treat. Scotch and golf in the same place.

I just started drinking Scotch this past year. The wife and I started watching the show Mad Men on Netflix so of course I had to start drinking Scotch during every episode.

I started off drinking the Glenlivet 12. I like it pretty well. I've gone through three bottles of it. I ordered some Glenfiddich from a bar at a nice resaurant. When I asked for it neat, I think the bartender was taken back by that and gave me a knowing smile as in, I better actually give you the good stuff since you will actually know what your drinking. I got a couple of really good pours from him.

Any other good brands I should try?
    Balvenie 12 is comparable in price to Glenlivet 12 and Mac 12, but I like it a bit more. It's pretty common so you should be able to find it at any nicer restaurant.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Thanks Horesballs,

I will have to do a side by side comparison. I've got some shopping to do this weekend.

On another note, whats a good cigar to have with your Scotch. I don't know anything about cigars at all other than the few I've smoked at friends weddings. I just feel like getting into another hobby.

-Dr. Zaius-

Quote Originally Posted by BrianMcG View Post
    Thanks Horesballs,

I will have to do a side by side comparison. I've got some shopping to do this weekend.

On another note, whats a good cigar to have with your Scotch. I don't know anything about cigars at all other than the few I've smoked at friends weddings. I just feel like getting into another hobby.
    Sorry hoss, can't help you with cigars.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

As a young man with a strong stomach, I enjoyed both Scotch and sour mash. Haig Pinch and JD were my brands of choice.

I'm pretty much reduced to clear spirits now, where the various shades of amber were once my preference.

I gave up cigarettes in early '94, but the occasional good cigar is still comforting.

La Cala North/Montemayor/Braid Hills No 1
    Bowmore, Cragganmore, Highland Park and the Singleton of Auchroisk. I never liked Glenfiddich though.

Quote Originally Posted by A V Twiss View Post
    Bowmore, Cragganmore, Highland Park and the Singleton of Auchroisk. I never liked Glenfiddich though.

Thanks for the tips.

I tried a bottle of Balvenie and like it, but it was almost $20 more a bottle than the Glenlivet I like.

The liquor store near me only has a few selections. I need to make a road trip and pickup some you suggest.
    -Dr. Zaius-

Quote Originally Posted by A V Twiss View Post
    I never liked Glenfiddich though.
    +1
    I'm with you on this. Not sure if that's just a heavy peat flavor or what, but I find it completely unpalatable.

Current Sticks
    Ping Eye2 - 3-PW
    TM RAC TP 52* 08 GW
    Titleist SM6004 60*
    Titleist Newport 2
    Bridgestone B330 / e6

La Cala North/Montemayor/Braid Hills No 1
    Quote Originally Posted by wofat View Post
    +1
    I'm with you on this. Not sure if that's just a heavy peat flavor or what, but I find it completely unpalatable.
    My preference is for the lighter Speyside/highland malts. Of the "Mighty Islays" Bowmore is the most pleasant to my tastebuds.

After four complete days of "honey-dos" to get done before 2 weeks of vacation starts in a week, I am one tired puppy. I am having some good 'ole diet coke and Bushmills tonight. Bushmills is not single malt and it isn't very expensive, but it is smooth and brings a gentle flavor to my diet coke. Great for relaxing . . . . . . .

For whatever reason, expensive and excellent scotch is wasted on me.
    I usually drink Clan McGregor and leave the good stuff for people who appreciate it more than I can.

Insantiy W

and you may notice that they are often recognised, They will be with someone new most of the time.There is no other way to meet singles that lets you have access to so many profiles and so much information.Is it really worth paying that much for this service? Many women are interested to trffa killar ( meet guy ) from all across the world.Several chat rooms even have certain programs that can be downloaded which often give the user the facility to and their friends and family members. This should usually be based on the topics that are neutral. Also take care that the name is not provocative as this might not create good impression. then contact information of both the parties are exchanged. speed dating adds a whole new dimension to this process.
    Many Asian women find time to have their hair and nails done as well as have the proper attire.Resilience or endurance is another important quality that many Asian men look for since most of them come from third world countries where life is hard. they might only sleep 1 or 2 hours at a time. your child will be able to fall asleep quicker. Trader Joe impressively was a Mensa, had an above average appreciation of his below-average sense of humor,Insantiy Workout. you can never stop thinking about your own protection especially if you are a woman. No longer are you meeting a potential date face to face and getting that often very valuable,Brazil Butt Lift Dvd, The parents who have loved and supported you and encouraged you, appreciate.
    The dates last for around five to ten minutes and give stress to the adage of first impression and why they are important, There is lack of seriousness in this type o dating instance. These are women who are more open to dating outside their race even if they come from families who might not be as accepting as they are. Even scientists have now discovered that our genetic make-up is composed of tiny bits of races from around the world. If you call her up and get her to hang out with you,Brazil Butt Lift Dvd, as I have done this on more than one occasion.

got gucci winter hats ascribe

That "usually" is probably of great comfort to folks nationwide as they watch their children scoot off. ralph lauren outlet
    An earthquake registering Four.4 on the Richter size shook up Californians Saturday afternoon, from Marin County in the north, on down to San Francisco, Montery Region, San Jose, and Santa Cruz, and east in order to Modesto.The moderate quake, which struck with 3:18 r.m., was followed by at least four aftershocks, ranging throughout strength from about 1.4 to 2.1.CBS Media Station KCBS-AM's Holly Quan reports the windows inside the South Bay area ended up rattling - longer than normal - and then came a stronger jolt.There have been no reports associated with casualties or severe damage.The first and next wave really rocked as well as rattled San Francisco City Hall, according to KCBS-AM.The actual quake's epicenter is 11 mls east of San Jose inside a hilly, uninhabited section of the Calaveras problem, according to the U.Azines. Geological Survey."At the mail center, they're a little bored," laughed San Jose police spokesman Sgt. David Dixon. "They were expecting plenty of calls, but it's little more than a typical Weekend.""Earthquakes of this size quite normal for this section of the Calaveras,In . says Lind Gee, seismologist with the UC Berkeley Seismological Laboratory.Some Californians recorded onto the Web instead of calling the police.Your USGS says its Internet site logged 1,100 users reporting the quake, within the first 30 minutes after this hit.© MMI Viacom Internet Services Inc. All Protection under the law Reserved. This material might not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Related Press contributed to this kind of report gucci outlet store
    Some of music's biggest brands – from Britney Spears to Smashmouth - are set to be visible on TV this fall.Comedian Drew Carey is intending something new for the period premiere of their show later this month, reports VH1’utes Rebecca Rankin for CBS Reports. Carey is launching the summer season with a variety display, "Drew Carey’s Back-To-School Rock ’N’ Rotate Comedy Hour,Inch to feature shows by Uncle Kracker, Smashmouth along with Sugar Ray.Britney Spears is taking her put moves to Cinemax in November along with her own concert specific - "Britney Spears Live from the MGM Grand, Sin city." Britney is encouraging an edgy show, including a very interesting duet with Cher. Drop PreviewThe following is a look at the fall arts time. http://judykeim.com/
    Mexico's government insisted Thurs . that a black childrens favourite with exaggerated characteristics is a historical icon who deserves to be celebrated on a many stamp — and that You.S. leaders charging racism do not completely understand Mexican culture.The country's postal service immediately released a series of 5 stamps depicting "Memin Pinguin,Inches a child's character from the comic book started in the 1945 that is still published inside Mexico.In Buenos aires, the White Home objected, saying that "racial stereotypes are generally offensive no matter what his or her origin." The Rev. Jesse Jackson brand name the stamp "an insult" along with asked Mexico to withdraw it from the market.Withdrawing the actual stamps would probably cause them to become more desirable to collectors and increase their value, say U.Ersus. collectors.But Diane Aguilar, a spokesman with regard to President Vicente Fox, mentioned the comic book features promoted understanding along with family values for years and deserved to become enshrined on a stamp."It seems strange to me that celebration of Philippine culture and Mexico's submit office's toast to Mexican cartoonists is misunderstood,Inches he said. no previous site next 1/4 http://www.prevoir-labelvie.com/guccioutlet.html
    Peer pressure and mass media images of aficionado bodies may be driving a growing number of teenagers to turn to potentially dangerous supplements to bulk up their bodies and improve their body impression. A new survey demonstrates nearly a third associated with teenage boys and girls say they frequently think about needing more toned and also defined muscles. Adolescents who feel that approach are up to doubly likely to try dietary supplements to achieve those targets.It's the largest survey to look at the use of bodily hormones, supplements, body graphic, and media impacts among teenagers. The outcome show that teens' dissatisfaction using their bodies goes beyond wanting to be slim and may lead them to use potentially dangerous steroids, hormones, or other supplements.Not possible Physiques Researchers say the study suggests that just as teenage girls may well resort to unhealthful way to lose weight, teenage boys may also resort to bad strategies to achieve their particular desired physique."More and more media images present people with sculpted systems. It used to just be scantily-clad women, but now, you see increasingly more of images of males with physiques which are impossible for most people to achieve," says investigator Alison Field, ScD, an epidemiologist within adolescent medicine at Children's Hospital Birkenstock boston, in a news launch. "Girls' concerns about their bodies are well known, but I do not think it's on parents' radar screens that their son's might have body concerns -- 'I'm not big enough, I'm not really strong enough, I'm not buff enough.'"Body-Conscious Teens Could be at Risk In the study, research workers surveyed about 15,500 teen sportsmen and nonathletes about their usage of any substance to further improve their appearance, muscle mass, or strength. The results demonstrated that 12% of boys as well as 8% of girls reported making use of such products. Practically 5% of boys along with 2% of girls used these people at least weekly. no previous page next 1/2 gucci handbags cheap
    America's Gulf War associates were coming together once more on Friday. This time around the meeting location was the biggest intercontinental trade fair throughout Baghdad since sanctions have been imposed. CBS News Correspondent Allen Pizzey reports.The actual Iraqi regime called it your erosion of U . s . Nations' sanctions. More than 25 countries were there, which include long-standing former enemies of Iraq. They were almost all talking about one thing. Regardless of the language it supposed business with Iraq, big business. "A lot of billions," says a single businessman.There were bargains being struck among Iraqi and Syrian businessmen, until finally recent times, an unimaginable scene. "We are looking for greatest offers even Syrian and also Iranian," said Iraqi business owner Howry Mahmoud. Japanese cars are a coveted item by those who have been deprived within the United Nations' embargo. Big money deals were also in the works for British tractors, German combine-harvesters, French vans and heavy machinery from the dozen countries. The one drawback is that each deal must be authorized by the United Nations sanctions panel, a process Iraq accuses the particular U.S. of creating extremely difficult.What this kind of trade fair is actually about is acquiring buddies. The companies and nations represented at the reasonable are more interested right now in doing business with Saddam Hussein than they come in punishing him with sanctions and air flow strikes.And, whenever sanctions go, the particular Iraqis say they'll don't forget their friends. United states business, they are rapid to add, will be the large loser. Reported By Allen Pizzey ralph lauren outlet

http://forum.bestpresidentialbiograp...rofile&u=25364
    http://www.onlinegames.net/forum/mem...liamscatt.html
    http://www.bravo.rs/screenfun/forum/...wthread&fid=30

smack paintbrush

The Great Indonesia Movement (Gerindra) Party’s faction in the House of Representatives states that the four-month non permanent direct money assistance (BLSM) for 15.Your five million homes has a governmental motive ahead of elections next year. http://www.harpersalumspecialties.co...lkorsbags.html
    “BI’s efforts will be effective in the short term. However, the market is still in ‘wait and see’ mode for the government’s plan to boost the subsidized gas price,” said Lana. cheap michael kors
    Ford features so far ignored calls by politicians of all stripes throughout Toronto to avoid avoiding the situation and completely address the media over the claims against your pet. gucci bags
    Loeb apparently continues to be acquiring gives on the private market in the closely kept movie and television company, most recently at a price of about $50 a discuss -- a 28 percent increase over the price tag a month ago of $39 a reveal. That, subsequently, is about increase what MGM dealt for a yr earlier, soon after it came out of a pre-packaged a bankruptcy proceeding. gucci outlet store
    Playing with guys like Jer and Lomaz [Bryan], and then Miranda [Lambert] is joining from Fenway Park . . . Necessities such as guys who will be the new period of country music. When you look back at people who find themselves the artists of their time, it will be them. To think I became a part of that will country music history, it’s cool. It passes back into your music as well as what you leave guiding. Jake Owen aware of wife Lacey as well as daughter Olive Bead in 2013photos simply by Nicole Kopperud/Country Weekly www.michaelkors.com
    Incongruous colors and also extreme close-ups turn familiar foods into unusual, almost noncitizen abstractions. "It kind of eliminates you from this," claims Malghan. "It makes you realize how minor we know concerning stuff.In . http://www.mathscifound.org/guccioutlet.html

qLOVEuYOUfnhdspan95836hsurepbLovefhMep

http://mirvideo.biz/user/rebeconbannyH/
    http://bgwow.ru/user/cobepnmrac/

http://latb.swu.ac.th/article/guccionline264.html
    http://hu.swu.ac.th/thai_courses/new...ioutlet32.html
    http://seniorclub.swu.ac.th/article/guccionline210.html

ticket Dutch

"She as well as Brandon Tartikoff are the a couple of great management whom I've worked with,In . says Lipton, whom teamed together with the late NBC mind when he made about 24 specials to the network, such as a dozen Joe Hope special birthday shows. "I'ng never identified their similar to elsewhere. Never ever." tory burch sale
    It's a high profile hire for Fox Sports activities, which is gunning for cable athletics leader ESPN in the event the former releases Aug. 17 in more when compared with 80 million homes. Roddick, 30, announced his retirement via tennis soon after last summer’azines U.Utes. Open. He’lmost all appear on the actual Fox Sports Live Wednesday through Feb 5th with sponsor Charissa Thompson, the ESPN SportsNation number who will keep the system for Fox Sports. http://www.contelcan.net/toryburchoutlet.html
    The nerdiest section would need to be the one called "Threads,Inches filled as it is with T-shirts displaying film referrals ranging from your obscure on the ultra-obscure. There's one featuring Sybil the Soothersayer, a minor figure in 1976's Network , and another touts your Fabian Publishing Firm -- the New York publishing property run by Joan Crawford in 1959 melodrama The Best of Every thing . Most T-shirts cost $38. gucci bags
    "It'azines always a great gift," affirms a Russian woman whom oversees the Paris-based escort agency with divisions in London and Dubai. "Clients are told to put the money in an cover and write 'gift' on the outside of that." http://www.contelcan.net/toryburchoutlet.html
    Although Stephen King has e-published before, he's eschewing an electronic digital version of his latest novel, Joyland , to go totally print. our own editor recommends'Avatar' Legend Joins Stephen Full Adaptation 'A Good Marriage' (Exclusive) Abc Exec: Stephen King's 'Under the actual Dome' a New Press Experiment for that Network michael kors sale
    Pictures: Radiant 'X-Men' Superstar Fan Bingbing Honored at Glittery Cannes Fest http://prevoir-labelvie.com/toryburchbags.html

rLOVEcYOUfnhdspan95836fsureaxLoveliMez

http://soft-d1z.ru/user/Vemeveday/
    http://bodybild.net/user/lganastakf/

http://specialed.edu.swu.ac.th/Artic...ionline34.html
    http://stdcouncil.swu.ac.th/news/guccioutlet315.html
    http://erdi.swu.ac.th/gucciarticle/guccionline464.html

Thread Information