|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Pivot for Power

Pivot for Power

Hey Larry, FD, is this guy Kevin the guy you get lessons with?

I just have two questions:

1. Do you guys use the Pivot for Power during your lessons?

2. When are are you planting turnips in that field?

I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Kiwi, it looks as though that field would be perfect for agriculture, however every time they plant a crop it's done in by the worm burners. Watching Joe swing the club, it's apparent Larry isn't the only one destroying the grass.

By the way, right behind the camera is the Del Mar Fairgrounds, site of the race track and Del Mar Fair. Both are first class for finding p.ussy. I once brought kind of a s.lutty date to a business party at the track. I learned a valuable lesson. Keep s.luts and business separate.
    GR lives...

....lmao....
    ----------------------------------------------------
    "The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false"

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    1. Do you guys use the Pivot for Power during your lessons?
    Of course! And it works. Just watch the back foot of any good golfer-- as he first rolls his foot as he shifts his weight and then turns his foot onto its toe as he pivots around on his front leg. Take a lesson!

BTW, as an engineer it was pretty simple for me to develop a little circuit that "hears" the narrow frequency range of a golf club contacting a golf ball and emits a brief sound ONLY IF the switch under the golfer's back heel is down when that sound occurs. It was easy for me to develop a reliable and inexpensive switch that could be attached to a shoe, withstand moisture and the force of someone's entire weight, be undetectable by the wearer, yet instantly activate and deactivate thousands of times. It was easy to add an additional function to make it emit the sound each time the front heel is down--and it was simple to limit the sound duration to one second. And it was simple for me to manufacture the entire product including marketing for less than $20 so it could return a nice profit when sold for $79. Of course the patent was immediately granted because it is unique in several ways.

And I did it all just tinkering in my garage workshop. We have sold thousands of them from our web site, no additional marketing in several years.

Its easy to criticize and ridicule, now lets see what you can do!

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf View Post
    Of course! And it works. Just watch the back foot of any good golfer-- as he first rolls his foot as he shifts his weight and then turns his foot onto its toe as he pivots around on his front leg. Take a lesson!

BTW, as an engineer it was pretty simple for me to develop a little circuit that "hears" the narrow frequency range of a golf club contacting a golf ball and emits a brief sound ONLY IF the switch under the golfer's back heel is down when that sound occurs. It was easy for me to develop a reliable and inexpensive switch that could be attached to a shoe, withstand moisture and the force of someone's entire weight, be undetectable by the wearer, yet instantly activate and deactivate thousands of times. It was easy to add an additional function to make it emit the sound each time the front heel is down--and it was simple to limit the sound duration to one second. And it was simple for me to manufacture the entire product including marketing for less than $20 so it could return a nice profit when sold for $79. Of course the patent was immediately granted because it is unique in several ways.

And I did it all just tinkering in my garage workshop. We have sold thousands of them from our web site, no additional marketing in several years.

Its easy to criticize and ridicule, now lets see what you can do!

Larry
    Good work Larry, well done.

I was about to order one until I read the part about them costing $20 to make and selling for $79. If I bought one now I'd feel like a victim of capitalist exploitation. Can't you do some kind of GR mates rates at say $40?

Kiwi
    Last edited by Kiwi Player; 12-22-2011 at 10:25 AM.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Hey Larry

Just another question. If you invented this truly ingenius device why didn't you star in the promotional video yourself? Instead of Joe, Kevin could have introduced you as "One of my students, and the inventor of the Pivot for Power, Larry is going to demonstrate how it works"

You could have then gone through all the different drills and purposes of the PFP of which you are an expert. Also you have a much better swing than Joe which would also appeal more to the discerning golf consumer. Seeing Joe's wild flailing swings might put some off.

What is Joe's cut on the deal BTW? Cos whatever it is I think you're paying him too much.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Well, let's see, if we apply a blowhard filter to what Larry's saying and then adjust for his usual lack of veracity, we can figure out how many he's actually sold and how much they cost to produce.

I get 6, costing $500 apiece if you include Kevin and other up-front costs for a net loss of $2,526. It might have been a little better if he could have suckered more family members.

I can't imagine anybody needing something to get them to shift weight in a golf swing unless they're a paraplegic.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc View Post
    Well, let's see, if we apply a blowhard filter to what Larry's saying and then adjust for his usual lack of veracity, we can figure out how many he's actually sold and how much they cost to produce.

I get 6, costing $500 apiece if you include Kevin and other up-front costs for a net loss of $2,526. It might have been a little better if he could have suckered more family members.

I can't imagine anybody needing something to get them to shift weight in a golf swing unless they're a paraplegic.
    LMAO - the trouble with a golf device is only the golfers in your family would fall for it which obviously limits your market.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thread Information