|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Viewing Pleasure

Pull out a few beers and settle into your couch, For your viewing pleasure we have the Golf Euro PGA at Dubai with Woods, Donald and McIlroy going around together and the Tennis we have Federer playing the arse picker. It's all happening on the couch tonight.

Garcia just hit a hole in one, tonight just keeps getting better and better.

I'm no fan of tennis but am looking forward to see the Big Boys play over in the Sand Box. The kiddies are teeing it up in La Jolla and, although those are two beautiful courses, I'd rather watch the best players compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggoo View Post
    Pull out a few beers and settle into your couch, For your viewing pleasure we have the Golf Euro PGA at Dubai with Woods, Donald and McIlroy going around together and the Tennis we have Federer playing the arse picker. It's all happening on the couch tonight.
    ... and the arse picker wins again. All I can say now is "Go Djokovic!"

Can't stand watching the arse picker win.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

I'm with you Kiwi, I don't know why I can't stand him, he seems like a decent guy, he just annoys me so much. He must get into Federer's head though, seems to have his measure everytime time they meet.
    Anyone see the last hole of the Dubai? Woods and Donald hit the faiway, RM hit the rough, then hits his second shot into the rough. His 3rd shot misses the green to the right in the rough. He then gets out his wedge and chips in for birdie while Woods and Donald miss their Birdie puts. It must have pissed them off, great to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggoo View Post
    I'm with you Kiwi, I don't know why I can't stand him, he seems like a decent guy, he just annoys me so much. He must get into Federer's head though, seems to have his measure everytime time they meet.
    Anyone see the last hole of the Dubai? Woods and Donald hit the faiway, RM hit the rough, then hits his second shot into the rough. His 3rd shot misses the green to the right in the rough. He then gets out his wedge and chips in for birdie while Woods and Donald miss their Birdie puts. It must have pissed them off, great to watch.
    Yeah I'm the same. I'm reading his book at the moment and there is no doubt he is a good guy but there is just something about his on court demeanor that I can't stand. Add in the fact that he picks his arse before every point and always beats my favorite Federer and it's no wonder I want to see him lose.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thread Information