|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Cleveland Launcher

Has anyone ever hit and or played a Cleveland Launcher, i'm mostly hoping for info on the 400 cc version, any input would be highly appreciated

Yup...I played a Demo 400 with an Aldila NV r shaft....great club! The following week I had no confidence in my TM 580 so I borrowed a partners 400 with some whippy senior shaft in it and hit the ball great....I recommend it.

If I didn't love my Ping TISI Tec so much, my driver would be a Launcher 400. It hits very similar to the Ping and is just as long.

I have a Launcher 460 and honestly, it's the best club in my bag half the time. I got a 10.5 with the stock Fujikara stiff shaft. All I can say is that it's not uncommon for me to hit about 8 - 11 fairways at an average of 260 - 270 yards (I know it's not that long, but it'll do).

I was screwing around at the range tonight with my Launcher and old Deep Red 425 and it's not even a contest. I didn't hit one DR straight, and hit 9/10 Launchers straight.

In some ways I wish I had gone with the 400, but I'll take the 460 for now, as game improvement is what I need more than anything.

i'd recommend the 460cc version. I have it with the Aldila NV stiff flex shaft and it is an awesome club. It launches the ball high, and the oversize head keeps it staright on all but the worst of mishits. The driver is also pretty long, but not as big as lond-drive designed clubs like BANG and SMT. All-in-all, it's a great driver, and can be found for more reasonable prices now then when i bought mine on eBay. Neal

I've never hit one but www.rankmark.com has the 460 version as the #1 driver for all handicaps so it's gotta be a real solid club.

Tee it high and let it fly....

I have the 400 with the stock Fuji stiff. Great club.

thanks for the input, now, has anyone tried or played the launcher fairway woods?

Quote Originally Posted by youngun5
    thanks for the input, now, has anyone tried or played the launcher fairway woods?
    I bought my future father-in-law a 15* 3 wood. He loves it. He says It's not as forgiving as some (Adams tight lies), but it's easy to shape shots and he hits the ball a ton with it.
    I keeps it real.

I have the 15* 3 wood (standard, not titanium), also with the stock Fuji stiff. I pretty much agree with Budda's pending pop. Easy to shape, I can hit it 235 with a nice little draw if I put a good swing on it. It's also great off the tee and pleasing to the eye. Like any club tho, bad swing, bad result.

Thread Information