|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Rife Barbados

Rife Barbados

Has anyone ever had a Rife Barbados putter? Or have you tried one in a shop maybe?

I'm getting one as a backup putter today second hand for £40. Great condition.

I have never even held one though so any views good or bad are appreciated.

Thanks

Not the Barbados, but I used the 2 bar tour hybrid for two years and had really good luck with it. Just thought it was time for a change so picked up a used SC Futura and a new mizuno bettinardi. Jury is still out on that.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

My Rife Trinidad is a very nice looking putter. I say nice "looking" because I've never owned a putter that could putt to save its own life Putters all suck. What are you gonna do?

Why on earth would anybody buy a putter they have never used? That is the question that should be asked.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1135 View Post
    Not the Barbados, but I used the 2 bar tour hybrid for two years and had really good luck with it. Just thought it was time for a change so picked up a used SC Futura and a new mizuno bettinardi. Jury is still out on that.
    Is that the one there was a infomercial on? I liked the look of the putter, but when I tried it out, I didnt care for it. I cant recall why. I like my putter to be real heavy, maybe this thing was too light or something. The bottom of my Odyssey mallet has lead tape all over it to make it heavier.

Quote Originally Posted by Pottsy View Post
    Has anyone ever had a Rife Barbados putter? Or have you tried one in a shop maybe?

I'm getting one as a backup putter today second hand for £40. Great condition.

I have never even held one though so any views good or bad are appreciated.

Thanks
    I played with a 3 handicapper who bought a Rife Barbados and he complained about it being too lightweight. He traded it in and was rife with disgust.

Thread Information