|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Masters Observations

Once again we find that the players sitting at #1 in the world who have never won a major, play like sh!t whenever it counts. Luke Donald finishes with a +3 on the day, that's just pathetic. I don't care if he is a Mizuno player, he doesn't deserve to be at #1 until he wins a major. Besides, he really should be playing the JPX-800s anyway . . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

I just will not be able to stand it if Oostie wins another damn major. That guy is a grade A dork.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    I just will not be able to stand it if Oostie wins another damn major. That guy is a grade A dork.
    Ditto. Hopefully he caves over the weekend like he did at the last tournament. I can't stand watching him play. Something about the way his clothes fit him..it's just really funny looking. To top it off, he's got this funny looking gap between his teeth.

Tiger blew the last two holes today. I'm telling you, Jason Duffner is going to win this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    Ditto. Hopefully he caves over the weekend like he did at the last tournament. I can't stand watching him play. Something about the way his clothes fit him..it's just really funny looking. To top it off, he's got this funny looking gap between his teeth.

Tiger blew the last two holes today. I'm telling you, Jason Duffner is going to win this thing.
    Yeah, out of the top ten leaders right now, I think Dufner and Watson have the best chances of still being there near the top at the end. I like Jimenez, but he can't ever seem to put 4 solid rounds together in a major. We all know that Molinaro will not stand up, he is Italian after all and they are about as solid as cooked linguine.

Oosti is South African but has a british smile. Him and the other snaggle toothed pos Westwood could be brothers.
    Tiger and Phil really drove the ball crap today. Both of them hit driver like 15 caps. The good news is the rest of their game was solid. They are both right in it. If Tiger starts finding the short grass off the tee he will go very low. Phil could also get hot and go low, he goes out early tomorrow and might post a number for the leaders. Rory came home strong too and is right in the mix. I was concerned about his tee shot on 10 though. He lost his nerve and bailed out way right into the trees. He got lucky and made par, but a champion would have forgotten about last year and drilled driver down left centre instead of weakly hitting 3 wood way right. Doesnt have the bottle to win on that effort.
    Bubba was good but he will fold like a cheap suit on Sunday if he is still around the lead. Jiminez played well too but wont be able to drag that out of shape beer gut around Augusta for 4 days. For mine it is shaping up for a tiger and phil showdown on Sunday.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker View Post
    Oosti is South African but has a british smile. Him and the other snaggle toothed pos Westwood could be brothers.
    Tiger and Phil really drove the ball crap today. Both of them hit driver like 15 caps. The good news is the rest of their game was solid. They are both right in it. If Tiger starts finding the short grass off the tee he will go very low. Phil could also get hot and go low, he goes out early tomorrow and might post a number for the leaders. Rory came home strong too and is right in the mix. I was concerned about his tee shot on 10 though. He lost his nerve and bailed out way right into the trees. He got lucky and made par, but a champion would have forgotten about last year and drilled driver down left centre instead of weakly hitting 3 wood way right. Doesnt have the bottle to win on that effort.
    Bubba was good but he will fold like a cheap suit on Sunday if he is still around the lead. Jiminez played well too but wont be able to drag that out of shape beer gut around Augusta for 4 days. For mine it is shaping up for a tiger and phil showdown on Sunday.
    You need to go to someone who does tatoos, put your mouth in a round shape, and have the tatooer print 'I LOVE tiger' all the way around your mouth so when you're somewhere where he is you can 'drop and open', he can read it, and you 2 can get down to business. You're pathetic in your love for that racist punk.

Yeah, out of the top ten leaders right now, I think Dufner and Watson have the best chances of still being there near the top at the end. I like Jimenez, but he can't ever seem to put 4 solid rounds together in a major. We all know that Molinaro will not stand up, he is Italian after all and they are about as solid as cooked linguine.
    Molinari may be a chance if they decide to use white flags on Sunday. Italians can find their way to a white flag quicker than anyone.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by huskyhater View Post
    You need to go to someone who does tatoos, put your mouth in a round shape, and have the tatooer print 'I LOVE tiger' all the way around your mouth so when you're somewhere where he is you can 'drop and open', he can read it, and you 2 can get down to business. You're pathetic in your love for that racist punk.
    You know that your intense hatred towards Tiger is actually an indicator of your latent homosexual feelings for him. Hate and love are closely related emotions.

I was shouting "Come on Tiger!" so loud at the tv today that my next door neighbor (we are friends) asked me to keep it down as his youngest kid was trying to take a nap.

Golf is now worth watching with Tiger in the hunt.

I cannot wait until Tiger puts that green jacket on, this Sunday. He can throw out a 64 or 65 a couple of days in a row without even caring...

Go Tiger!!!
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie View Post
    I was shouting "Come on Tiger!" so loud at the tv today that my next door neighbor (we are friends) asked me to keep it down as his youngest kid was trying to take a nap.

Golf is now worth watching with Tiger in the hunt.

I cannot wait until Tiger puts that green jacket on, this Sunday. He can throw out a 64 or 65 a couple of days in a row without even caring...

Go Tiger!!!
    Tiger is yesterdays news F tard

GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

So do I, it would be funny if he could pull off a win at the Masters. I think Rory will pull off the win even though NAH made a good point about his confidence at some holes. I expect Oosti to repeat his last round performance at Houston at some stage in the next 3 days. Dufner has not had good weekends either in his last couple of tournaments and I don't think he will keep it together this weekend. Westwood may not have to do anything special, if he can just avoid trouble, he may just watch the rest of the leaders fall away themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggoo View Post
    So do I, it would be funny if he could pull off a win at the Masters. I think Rory will pull off the win even though NAH made a good point about his confidence at some holes. I expect Oosti to repeat his last round performance at Houston at some stage in the next 3 days. Dufner has not had good weekends either in his last couple of tournaments and I don't think he will keep it together this weekend. Westwood may not have to do anything special, if he can just avoid trouble, he may just watch the rest of the leaders fall away themselves.
    Augusta isnt the type of course where you can sit on a lead. This course demands precision and agressive play. If Westwood tried to play safe he would find more trouble than by being agressive. You only have to see how many jackets Seve, Tiger and PHil have had, and hoe many near misses Norman had, to see this course favours attacking golf. Faldo stole a couple with boring play but he's the exception.

So Phil's waiting on the tee on 18 to hit something hard that draws around the dogleg. And he starts fiddling with the head of his driver, whispers something to Bones and then calls an official over who OK's Phil tightening down the shaft which has evidently come loose. Now I know it looked innocent and the announcers made the usual prattle but does anyone think there may have been more to it than that?

Remember when Phil used to carry two drivers? One for the fade and one for the draw? You would think that one of the top ten players in the freaking world and his longtime toter would ensure that the equipment was spot on. Could that driver head come a bit loose between the 17th green and 18th tee? On purpose? Giving Phil the advantage of a 15th club?

I think that the Tour should mandate that all adjustable clubs be epoxied in prior to the player teeing off to preclude even a whiff of cheating.
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    So Phil's waiting on the tee on 18 to hit something hard that draws around the dogleg. And he starts fiddling with the head of his driver, whispers something to Bones and then calls an official over who OK's Phil tightening down the shaft which has evidently come loose. Now I know it looked innocent and the announcers made the usual prattle but does anyone think there may have been more to it than that?

Remember when Phil used to carry two drivers? One for the fade and one for the draw? You would think that one of the top ten players in the freaking world and his longtime toter would ensure that the equipment was spot on. Could that driver head come a bit loose between the 17th green and 18th tee? On purpose? Giving Phil the advantage of a 15th club?

I think that the Tour should mandate that all adjustable clubs be epoxied in prior to the player teeing off to preclude even a whiff of cheating.
    I don't quite understand this "adjustable" driver thing... but hey the pros know I suppose. It seems to me, adjustable drivers are a bunch of moving parts waiting to fail. These adjustable drivers won't last nearly as long as conventional epoxy. With so many variables in the golf swing... why add more adjustments?

I guess I'm old fashioned... I looked at the R11 the other day and thought it a sad joke... and an ugly one at that.
    Titleist 909D2 9.5, Motore F1 (s)
    Callaway Diablo Edge 3W, E370 (s)
    Ping i5 2-PW, CS Lite (s)
    Callaway X-Tour 54,60
    Ping G5i B60

The reason Phil carried two is that Callaway couldn't guarantee that one of their POS drivers would last a full 18 holes without cracking or breaking. He needed a spare. The stuff about draw/fade was all baloney.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    The reason Phil carried two is that Callaway couldn't guarantee that one of their POS drivers would last a full 18 holes without cracking or breaking. He needed a spare. The stuff about draw/fade was all baloney.
    I am absolutely serious when I say this but I honestly believe that Mickelson would have more majors under his belt if he had gone with manufacturers other than Yonex and Callaway.

The ADX 300 driver was horrible and he played that monstrosity for several years. I tried out my buddies ADX 300 for 18 holes and it was like hitting a marshmellow. No feel whatsoever.

Since joining Callaway, he's played the FT-3, FT-5, FT-Tour, etc. All of those drivers I've demoed at one time or another and all of them are substandard in my opinion.

Can you imagine what he could have done with Ping drivers and irons? Whoa! BTW, I think my driver search is over. Nothing I've ever tried outperforms the Taylormade Tour Burner TP (2009 model). It's sleek, it's sexy and it's long.

Callaway woods never felt conventional at impact because they didn't have conventional hosels. Now, Callaway usually offers one model within the line that does. I don't know if that's what PM plays or not.

I like Ping drivers and fairway woods. They were very late to the party, being the last big OEM to stay with, not persimmon, but laminated maple. I guess they waited until they got it right.

As for Ping's earlier iron models, I liked the color coded lie angles. I did not like either the uniflex ZZ Lite as the only shaft option, or the excessive offset in the short irons and wedges. My not liking them certainly didn't hurt their sales, however, as we still see so many of them today.

TaylorMade seems like a completely different company from the TaylorMade that exploded onto the scene in the early 1980s. Their original USA Original line, nicknamed "Pittsburgh Persimmon" in the golf press and then actually adopted briefly by the old TaylorMade, were clubs that I can still enjoy hitting today. They were actually manufactered in the US, for whatever that's worth.

TaylorMade's modern woods remind me of Ping Eye Two irons, immensely popular, but apparently not for me. The V-Steel fairways of a few years ago were ok, because even though the lie angles were a little upright, the V-sole made that not matter as much.

Some of those early metal fairway wood designs--TaylorMade USA, Titliest PT, Spalding Cannon, Hogan Series 56--remain among my favorites to this day. I think it's mostly because they all had flatter lie angles, similar to those on wooden woods. Also, the clubheads were actually shaped like old style woods, although I consider that a lesser factor.

The majority probably isn't wrong, yet for me, the OEMs overcompensate for shaft droop with the modern lie angles. They're all much more upright than they were on real "woodies" with steel or hickory shafts.

One more observation. The new lie angles are not because younger players are taller. Taller people often have proportionately longer arms, so that their hands are the same distance from the ground. Look how comfortably a taller boy and a shorter girl can hold hands.

And this is all on a thread supposed to be about The Masters. Sorry, I was just following up on FD's previous post.
    Last edited by NiftyNiblick; 04-06-2012 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Callaway woods never felt conventional at impact because they didn't have conventional hosels. Now, Callaway usually offers one model within the line that does. I don't know if that's what PM plays or not.

I like Ping drivers and fairway woods. They were very late to the party, being the last big OEM to stay with, not persimmon, but laminated maple. I guess they waited until they got it right.

As for Ping's earlier iron models, I liked the color coded lie angles. I did not like either the uniflex ZZ Lite as the only shaft option, or the excessive offset in the short irons and wedges. My not liking them certainly didn't hurt their sales, however, as we still see so many of them today.

TaylorMade seems like a completely different company from the TaylorMade that exploded onto the scene in the early 1980s. Their original USA Original line, nicknamed "Pittsburgh Persimmon" in the golf press and then actually adopted briefly by the old TaylorMade, were clubs that I can still enjoy hitting today. They were actually manufactered in the US, for whatever that's worth.

TaylorMade's modern woods remind me of Ping Eye Two irons, immensely popular, but apparently not for me. The V-Steel fairways of a few years ago were ok, because even though the lie angles were a little upright, the V-sole made that not matter as much.

Some of those early metal fairway wood designs--TaylorMade USA, Titliest PT, Spalding Cannon, Hogan Series 56--remain among my favorites to this day. I think it's mostly because they all had flatter lie angles, similar to those on wooden woods. Also, the clubheads were actually shaped like old style woods, although I consider that a lesser factor.

The majority probably isn't wrong, yet for me, the OEMs overcompensate for shaft droop with the modern lie angles. They're all much more upright than they were on real "woodies" with steel or hickory shafts.

One more observation. The new lie angles are not because younger players are taller. Taller people often have proportionately longer arms, so that their hands are the same distance from the ground. Look how comfortably a taller boy and a shorter girl can hold hands.

And this is all on a thread supposed to be about The Masters. Sorry, I was just following up on FD's previous post.
    It seems like TaylorMade can do no wrong lately. Meanwhile, Callaway can't seem to do anything right. Their current CEO has been quoted as saying that "Big Bertha" is an image he wants to get away from.

Personally, I think Big Bertha is something they should stick with and expand on. I think they should make a modern-day version of the Great Big Bertha driver with the short hosel.

As far as the Taylormade R11 and RBZ, I've played with several 90's shooters who can't hit them at all. So far I have only played with one person who hits either of those clubs well. To me, they sound a little "tinny".

I like the Ping color coding and I think their old fitting process is enough to get it right.

I saw a set of BeCu Ping Eye 2s at Golf Galaxy, original grips in excellent condition for $220....very tempting. Unfortunately, they are orange dot. I usually play black or red.

I saw a set of BeCu Ping Eye 2s at Golf Galaxy, original grips in excellent condition for $220....very tempting. Unfortunately, they are orange dot. I usually play black or red.
    We're close. One code apart. I liked red or orange.

I had a nicely disasterous round borrowing a set of Karsten III greens during a union convention in Miami. I shot a near bowling score at Crandon, which isn't exactly Pine Valley in degree of difficulty. Toward the end, Iwas making the proper compensations, destroying my swing in the process, but by then, we were almost done.

Mickelson played titty for quite a few years. Rumour was he went to cally for the cash to cover his gambling debts. Since going to cally he has won all his majors and his earnings skyrocketed so gambling debts would be a distant memory. Anyway you are incorrect as he has been very successful with cally.

First, 5 days vanish on GR, then Sergio, Vijayjay, and Fred Couples are in contention in a major. What year is it? I fear there is a tear in the fabric of time. Has anyone checked the flux capacitor?
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer View Post
    First, 5 days vanish on GR, then Sergio, Vijayjay, and Fred Couples are in contention in a major. What year is it? I fear there is a tear in the fabric of time. Has anyone checked the flux capacitor?
    Even the magic of GFF is not helping Luke Donald. Something is definitely up with the cosmic continuum transfunctioner.
    Last edited by Kiwi Player; 04-06-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Even the magic of GFF is not helping Luke Donald. Something is definitely up with the cosmic continuum transfunctioner.
    I thought the hum was a bit off on the digital turbohydroelectrostatic frequency modulator. That's what's under the orange dot on an eye2. Hard to keep them tuned.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Hey its all cool, Fred Couples is leading and tigger wood is $ucking hind t!t. Life is beautiful right now...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like it! Got my DirecTV 5 channel DVR receiver working. Now I can tune channel 701 and see panels of 7 different simultaneous views, each live! I can click any one of them and the full view and sound comes up. Sometimes it is a driving range scene, one of the pros working with his pro, another is an interview, another is the "Amen Corner" holes, another is the first tee, etc. etc. Another is inside the clubhouse. I love it. And I seldom watch golf tournaments except for the last 3 holes of the last day.

S. Californians are reluctant to waste time inside the house. I remember playing tennis while listening to the Chargers game-- not sitting in empty season tickets seats at the stadium. We just hated to waste a beautiful afternoon sitting around.

I know. We're weird.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf View Post
    I like it! Got my DirecTV 5 channel DVR receiver working. Now I can tune channel 701 and see panels of 7 different simultaneous views, each live! I can click any one of them and the full view and sound comes up. Sometimes it is a driving range scene, one of the pros working with his pro, another is an interview, another is the "Amen Corner" holes, another is the first tee, etc. etc. Another is inside the clubhouse. I love it. And I seldom watch golf tournaments except for the last 3 holes of the last day.

S. Californians are reluctant to waste time inside the house. I remember playing tennis while listening to the Chargers game-- not sitting in empty season tickets seats at the stadium. We just hated to waste a beautiful afternoon sitting around.

I know. We're weird.

Larry
    San Diego is cool.............

And Larry if you lived there when Dan Fouts (an OREGON product) was QBing the Chargers and you didn't go...I'm sorry to say you were a fool.

And Larry if you lived there when Dan Fouts (an OREGON product) was QBing the Chargers and you didn't go...I'm sorry to say you were a fool.
    Wasn't Doug Flutie with the Chargers for a while?

I loved him in his Heisman-winning amateur career.

Then, before bad karma made him escape to Canada, he scabbed with the Patriots during the 1987 strike and broke my heart.

When he came back with the Pats to finish his career, he kicked the NFL's first drop kick of the post World War II era. I almost forgave him but couldn't do it. Character is more important than football.

I should remeber Flutie playing for the Chargers but don't-not doubting you but I guess I forgot. But I DO remeber him drop kicking that extra point-that was cool! Too bad he didn't have the luck out of the CFL to the NFL that Warren Moon did, I think he was just about as good-not as strong a throwing arm but everything else was there.

Zack Johnson still holds the crown for top tool on the tour in my book. I get annoyed just looking at him.

I'll be rooting for Freddie today and tomorrow although he's been good to disappoint after the first couple of rounds.
    I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha33 View Post
    Zack Johnson still holds the crown for top tool on the tour in my book. I get annoyed just looking at him.

I'll be rooting for Freddie today and tomorrow although he's been good to disappoint after the first couple of rounds.
    After watching tiger drop clubs, throw clubs, and verbal tantrums, he's rising on my PGA tool list. Zack is still higher but not by much.

Right now, nearly anyone that is under par could win this thing. This is turning into a great Masters with so many contending near the top.

Right now, nearly anyone that is under par could win this thing. This is turning into a great Masters with so many contending near the top.
    I just came back from the range and putting green and have been watching it a bit. Five under leading is not a huge mountain to climb for someone still around even or even one or two over. Looks like a horse race tomorrow afternoon. I don't have a favorite, but I would not be displeased if someone like Jason Duffner won it. I routed for Bradley to beat him in the PGA playoff last August and now I am very sorry. Westwood winning would not be a bad thing, either.
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul View Post
    After watching tiger drop clubs, throw clubs, and verbal tantrums, he's rising on my PGA tool list. Zack is still higher but not by much.
    You forgot kicking clubs.

Now where the f#ck am I?

There's a lot I like about the game he had several years ago but until he junks those hideous punk sunglasses and gets some color in his complexion, he'll always like like a Zombie on coke or a wannabee trying to get to the Final Table on the World Series of Poker.

Camera crews and announcers are having to make their money staying on their toes going back and forth between so many potential leaders here.

I just came back from the range and putting green and have been watching it a bit. Five under leading is not a huge mountain to climb for someone still around even or even one or two over. Looks like a horse race tomorrow afternoon. I don't have a favorite, but I would not be displeased if someone like Jason Duffner won it. I routed for Bradley to beat him in the PGA playoff last August and now I am very sorry. Westwood winning would not be a bad thing, either.
    Westwood winning would be a debacle. If a Ping player wins Famousdavis will be unbearable.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Westwood winning would be a debacle. If a Ping player wins Famousdavis will be unbearable.
    I recall a Ping player winning several years ago. The heavy-set Argie. And Mahan could do it. He's originally from Southern California and plays Pings. Just like FD.

Gosh, Oostie and Kuchar both at the top, that sucks . . . . . .

Howdy Doodie Kuchar takes the lead, . . . . . . . geeeeeeeez

Looks like Rory has blown it. He might have caught a choke from his playing partner. For mine Phil will be hard to beat. He's starting to get hot and is close to the lead. He owns the back nine and should be in front at days end.

Howdy Doodie Kuchar takes the lead, . . . . . . . geeeeeeeez
    Kuch and Oostie in the same pairing tomorrow? Could be the least televised group ever with thos two shiteating grins. Although the fans seem to love Kuch.

Looks like Rory has blown it. He might have caught a choke from his playing partner. For mine Phil will be hard to beat. He's starting to get hot and is close to the lead. He owns the back nine and should be in front at days end.
    You're right, he's just tied the lead with an eagle putt . . . .

Kuch and Oostie in the same pairing tomorrow? Could be the least televised group ever with thos two shiteating grins. Although the fans seem to love Kuch.
    Oostie looks like Elton John with those sunglasses on. I bet he takes it up the southern route like Elton, too . . .

Oostie looks like Elton John with those sunglasses on. I bet he takes it up the southern route like Elton, too . . .
    How funny was that putt that stopped on the edge. The golfing gods dont want a shiteater wearing the green jacket.

Damn, Oostie and Henson both are going to be hard to stop today . . . . . .

Hansen doesnt look out of place at the top. Big guy who hits it a mile and is very agressive. Him and phil would make a great last pairing tomorrow.

That flop shot of Mickelson's took some balls, boys . . . . .

The PGA makes bunker play way too easy. It is never a hazard for these guys to be in the bunker unless they plug it.

I understand if Osthuizen wins, he's going to say, "now I've done something Johnny Miller never did."

The PGA makes bunker play way too easy. It is never a hazard for these guys to be in the bunker unless they plug it.
    Some of the old time champions like Peter Thompson advocate taking rakes out of bunkers during championships as he thinks they should play like hazards.

Some of the old time champions like Peter Thompson advocate taking rakes out of bunkers during championships as he thinks they should play like hazards.
    I agree with him.

Ben Crane and Oostie both layed up on Par 5s . . . . . . . . . puss!es.

That flop shot of Mickelson's took some balls, boys . . . . .
    ...and to respond to FD, that is probably why Lefty plays Callaway. Lefty is all about wedge play. Cally wedges may be Cleveland designs but they are still top rate. You could say Lefty would have less majors with out his custom stockpile of wedges.
    Callaway X-Tour 54,60
    Ping G5i B60

Ben Crane and Oostie both layed up on Par 5s . . . . . . . . . puss!es.
    Oostie hit a long drive there too. He paid the price with a par.

I agree with him.
    I think when any of us are at a muni early or late season faced with a bunker shot that has the variable texture of Quikrete... we feel very little sympathy for the pros and their silk sand.
    Callaway X-Tour 54,60
    Ping G5i B60

It will be interesting to see if Hansen can keep this up tomorrow. He's certainly played great today. Very nice exhibition of great golf play.

Quote Originally Posted by CPS View Post
    I think when any of us are at a muni early or late season faced with a bunker shot that has the variable texture of Quikrete... we feel very little sympathy for the pros and their silk sand.
    And, if it's not the consistency of sugar, they b!tch and moan like women.

Oostie hit a long drive there too. He paid the price with a par.
    Bubba didn't lay up, lol . . . . . .

Phil has it all working today . . . . .

It will be interesting to see if Hansen can keep this up tomorrow. He's certainly played great today. Very nice exhibition of great golf play.
    I like the way he attacks the course. Id love to see him, Phil, Fred and Bubba fight it out tomorrow. It would be great to see them rip it up and stuff right up those cracker members arses who try ro protect par of their beloved course.

Howdy Doody's game is falling apart . . . . .

I like the way he attacks the course. Id love to see him, Phil, Fred and Bubba fight it out tomorrow. It would be great to see them rip it up and stuff right up those cracker members arses who try ro protect par of their beloved course.
    Yeah, me, too . . . . . .

If by chance Bubba should win, what will the dinner next year consist of?
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Phil's The Man, he's learned to turn it on at Masters Time-he LOVES whoopin' it up at Augusta..............watch out for Phil, he might close it out early tomorrow-but if Hanson holds on that'd be cool too. Tigger out of contention is the BEST news of the whole tourney though!

Phil and Hanson look like the last pairing. Best last group I can remember in a long time.

Phil and Hanson look like the last pairing. Best last group I can remember in a long time.
    YEP, Hanson was hot today, its gonna be another great show tomorrow between him and Phil-its gonna be FUN-my favorite week of the year.

And where's that Spangdoggie at right now-didn't he darned near guarntee that wood was gonna win this? Talk tough and can't back it up, you gotta at least be man enough to own up to it.

Oostie pretty much sealed this pairing with his debacle on 18.

I don't think I can root for Freddy, if my eyes didn't deceive me, he's playing graphite shafts in his long irons.

And where's that Spangdoggie at right now-didn't he darned near guarntee that wood was gonna win this? Talk tough and can't back it up, you gotta at least be man enough to own up to it.
    You little punk ass b!tch.

The members on this forum will confirm that I have trolled you out like a 4 dollar whore.

I actually hate Eldridge more than you do.

I owned you.

The members here will confirm my hatred for Eldridge.

You are my little puppet and I was playing with you like a cat with a mouse.

Kiss my ass,

spank

The members on this forum will confirm that I have trolled you out like a 4 dollar whore.

I owned you.

Kiss my ass,

spank
    This is true, HH, Spank hates Tiger, you have been owned.

Spank ----> <---- HH

HH, if you'll tell Uncle Spank you are sorry, and ask him to forgive you, he will likely be full of mercy.

HH, if you'll tell Uncle Spank you are sorry, and ask him to forgive you, he will likely be full of mercy.
    It took a lot of work, Sooner. I wasn't sure this jackass that hates cute dogs believed my love for Eldridge.

A lot of work and fortitude but I won in the end...

I clowned him, son.

I clowned him.

Mickelson is unlike any other golfer I've seen when he gets hot. The last nine holes today was amazing. That flop shot he hit was sensational. I hope the putter stays hot tomorrow.

Why did Freddie go for it from 257 yards out? I thought that was mental error. He should have laid up and hit it close for a birdie try. Then his putting left him. Damn.

I figured out why Louis looks so funky. He's got long legs and an incredibly short upper torso with very small shoulders. I'm thinking he'll fall out of it tomorrow.

Hanson used up all of his good shots on Saturday. No way can he do that again tomorrow.

I like watching Tiger but I can't believe they showed a recap of his round today when he's 3 over par. He's completely out of it.

I owned you.

Kiss my ass,

spank

You are a F tard Sorry

Face it F tard

Accept it F tard

BTW Change your picture its stale

GHD
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

Sooner have you ever considered moving to Spank's ass crack.

Just saying

GHD
    Sun Tzu

Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

Quote Originally Posted by groundhogday View Post
    I am an F tard Sorry

GHD
    You would be be asking for my autograph if we met in person.

Every post you have ever written has been love for me. I trolled that guy that hates cute dogs out, and now, you, my best of friends, jumps on the bandwagon and tries to troll me out. You cannot troll me out, son.

I love you groundhogday. Nice try but I think you are cute and I love your squirrelly nature GHD.

If I wasn't in a good mood I would kick your ass.

Serious,

spank

Mickelson is unlike any other golfer I've seen when he gets hot. The last nine holes today was amazing. That flop shot he hit was sensational. I hope the putter stays hot tomorrow.

Why did Freddie go for it from 257 yards out? I thought that was mental error. He should have laid up and hit it close for a birdie try. Then his putting left him. Damn.

I figured out why Louis looks so funky. He's got long legs and an incredibly short upper torso with very small shoulders. I'm thinking he'll fall out of it tomorrow.

Hanson used up all of his good shots on Saturday. No way can he do that again tomorrow.

I like watching Tiger but I can't believe they showed a recap of his round today when he's 3 over par. He's completely out of it.
    You think showing tiger was bad, over here for no apparent reason we got a 2 minute highlights package of Thomas fukking Bjorn. WTF?!!!!!! I was completely flummoxed, and I dpnt flummox easy.

Rory choked like a dog, as predicted by me duting the first round.As soo. as he pulled 3 wood on 10.and hit it way right I knew he had no heart. Phil or Tiger would have hit driver there and drilled it down the attacking line of centre left, no matter what score they got last time on that hole. Rory lacks the self confodence to be a dpminant champion. His winning record will fall well short of his potential at the end of his career. He has talent but no bottle.

Rory choked like a dog, as predicted by me duting the first round.As soo. as he pulled 3 wood on 10.and hit it way right I knew he had no heart. Phil or Tiger would have hit driver there and drilled it down the attacking line of centre left, no matter what score they got last time on that hole. Rory lacks the self confodence to be a dpminant champion. His winning record will fall well short of his potential at the end of his career. He has talent but no bottle.
    From what i have seen so far, the only place Tiger would hit it off the tee would be further left than Rory did last year.
    Tm Burner Superfast, r9 4 wood,Tm 09 19*/22*
    Mizuno mp52 5-pw,mpt10 52*/56*/60*
    SC Sonoma,optima ts

Quote Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
    From what i have seen so far, the only place Tiger would hit it off the tee would be further left than Rory did last year.
    Agreed, but I bet hitting it left wont make him change his strategy to bailing out on the wrong line. Tiger ,and Phil, play to win. If they are on they win. If they are off they go down swinging. Rory showed his cowardice by not at least taking on 10 the first day. He should have got straight back on the horse and showed last year is history.

Agreed, but I bet hitting it left wont make him change his strategy to bailing out on the wrong line. Tiger ,and Phil, play to win. If they are on they win. If they are off they go down swinging. Rory showed his cowardice by not at least taking on 10 the first day. He should have got straight back on the horse and showed last year is history.
    You cant help but wonder if this is going to be a Masters thing with Rory. His major win shows he is more than capable, but i think it may haunt him for a few more years yet.
    Tm Burner Superfast, r9 4 wood,Tm 09 19*/22*
    Mizuno mp52 5-pw,mpt10 52*/56*/60*
    SC Sonoma,optima ts

Phil is the new Tiger. We love to root for him, he hits shots that give you goosebumps, and he's so friggin clutch.

As usual, Garcia folds like a chair in the majors. I went on record 8 years ago that he would never win a big one, and I stand by that statement now.
    I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
    You cant help but wonder if this is going to be a Masters thing with Rory. His major win shows he is more than capable, but i think it may haunt him for a few more years yet.
    There is no doubting his talent, but he may lack the killer instinct to be a champion. He already has a poor win record for times he has been in contention. He isnt known as a closer. At the same age Tiger had won loads of tournaments, Rory has only won about three. I get the feeling Rory might be more of the new Sergio than the new Tiger. An outrageous talent but with a win record that doesnt match up. Like Sergio Rory is also not a great putter. He's a great ball striker but not as good with the flat stick. At least Rory has got the major monkey off his back. Not winning a major has been a huge weight around Sergio's neck. Fact is even if Rory doesnt choke out like Sergio, no way is Rory gonna match Tiger's record.
    Last edited by Not a hacker; 04-08-2012 at 05:01 AM.

I get the feeling Rory might be more of the new Sergio than the new Tiger.
    This is correct. We haven't seen the next world beater yet. We are siimply going throught the phase of nobodies like the post-Jack, pre-Tiger era. When those "once in a geration" talents come around, they don't have all these question marks. Sorry Rory, you ain't the one.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Excellent post NAH, you don't win Majors playing 'too careful' golf.

It's because he has become too enamored with his friendship with Sergio. Sergio is a jinx and that sh!t is going to rub off on Rory. The best thing Rory could do would be to go tell Sergio to jump in a lake and leave him alone.

Phil is the new Tiger. We love to root for him, he hits shots that give you goosebumps, and he's so friggin clutch.

As usual, Garcia folds like a chair in the majors. I went on record 8 years ago that he would never win a big one, and I stand by that statement now.
    Well, and let's face it, Phil is a lot more personable to embrace than Tiger. Even if a reporter asks him a stupid question, he doesn't try to make them feel like a dumb ass as Tiger does. I was watching Phil respond to the fans as he left 18 yesterday and he was fist bumping with fans, chatting with them and he even hugged a couple. Would Tiger have done that? Hell no! Tigger would have looked at them like, "you all can kiss my ass!"

Phil is a lot easier to like than Tiger is.

Why can't they start showing actual coverage of players on the course whenever the Masters coverage starts? How many times do we have to see yesterday's coverage? How many times do we have to see the old farts teeing off on Thursday? Just show some phucking golf already!

No wonder you guys hate Jim Nantz, he's damn irritating.

Oh, for crying out loud, now we have to listen to a British wanker relive his Masters memories . . . . .

Holy sh!t!!!! Albatross!
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW

Oosie just changed the whole scene of this tournament with that Albatross on #2. Wow!

Is Oosie married? If not, he's getting laid tonight . . . . . .

As someone who has an albatross to their credit, I can tell you that it is really hard to regain focus after doing that in a round. Oosie may be done this tournament.

Is Oosie married? If not, he's getting laid tonight . . . . . .
    Maybe not... after the first alba ever on Master's TV... he feels so manly and goes iron off the tee... and misses.

He'll still have to pay now... should have kept that ball.
    Callaway X-Tour 54,60
    Ping G5i B60

Phil is in big trouble on the 4th . . . . .

Oostie's position on winning this tournament just got easier. HUGE mistake by Mickelson here . . . .

Did we just watch Phil throw this thing away?

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by CPS View Post
    Maybe not... after the first alba ever on Master's TV... he feels so manly and goes iron off the tee... and misses.

He'll still have to pay now... should have kept that ball.
    The guy who caught that ball caught a pile of cash too.

Thread Information