|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Can anyone challenge Yani Tseng?

With Yani dominating the tour for the past two years are there any other players ready to step up and challenge her?

http://mlyhlss.blogspot.com/2012/04/...enge-yani.html

Ok now I know how Bill Murray felt in Grounding Day. Now this is getting spooky.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

All the posts from yesterday and today have disappeared. I reposted this.

did you really have to?
    Dad, I was swimming in a rainbow with millions of babies... and they was naked... and then all of a sudden I turned into a perfect smile!

You know, Tony, Americans are going to eventually quit watching women's golf if some American golfers don't start winning and dominating the sport soon. That will eventually lead to a loss of sponsor money. I watched the 3rd and 4th rounds last weekend some and the top ten names were mostly unrecognizable Oriental women. Don't get me wrong, they are good golfers, but I am just saying that Americans will not tune in to watch them, especially if most of them can be mistaken as men.

What do you think?
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    You know, Tony, Americans are going to eventually quit watching women's golf if some American golfers don't start winning and dominating the sport soon. That will eventually lead to a loss of sponsor money. I watched the 3rd and 4th rounds last weekend some and the top ten names were mostly unrecognizable Oriental women. Don't get me wrong, they are good golfers, but I am just saying that Americans will not tune in to watch them, especially if most of them can be mistaken as men.

What do you think?
    I think it would go a long way to more universal appeal if the LPGA made all those Korean ladies adopt "Tour Names" the way the CIA makes their officers do. And certain Asian ladies who work in "massage parlours". Instead of Yuol Sang Kang or Sun Myoon Kim they could be "Julie Smith" and "Sally Thatcher". And I get the impression that more of them are trying seriously to learn conversational English so that they don't need interpreters accompanying them for post-round interviews.
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

Let's say that Yani Tseng's agent approached her and explained that it would be beneficial for her to get married. She happens to meet you the next day and sees you as a perfect choice; relatively unknown, etc. Would you agree if it meant you could quit your job, golf all you wanted and play some of the best courses in the world? The only thing you would have to do is live in the same house and be seen together once in awhile at certain events. You'd also need to show up at some of her tournaments and watch. The only catch is that you couldn't have any other women. Which means that you wouldn't be getting any. On the other hand, you'd have access to all the golf you want and lots of free equipment. I think I'd do it.

What do you think?
    I totally agree with you. That is certainly a major problem. Someone like Paula Creamer, Morgan Pressel or Lexi Thompson has to start winning soon. Notice I left out Michelle Wie, I am starting to lose faith her.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I think it would go a long way to more universal appeal if the LPGA made all those Korean ladies adopt "Tour Names" the way the CIA makes their officers do. And certain Asian ladies who work in "massage parlours". Instead of Yuol Sang Kang or Sun Myoon Kim they could be "Julie Smith" and "Sally Thatcher". And I get the impression that more of them are trying seriously to learn conversational English so that they don't need interpreters accompanying them for post-round interviews.
    Haha! lol!
    At wifey's nail salon, the girls have name tags with "Yang Tu Seng" and the like. They come up to you and say, "You call me Tina!" or "My name Nancy!".
    Quite amuzing
    Dad, I was swimming in a rainbow with millions of babies... and they was naked... and then all of a sudden I turned into a perfect smile!

This is very sad. The original thread had become something of an epic and was tonyj5's finest work to date. Alas it appears to be lost forever and all we are left with is this duplicate. A pale imitation of the original classic.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    This is very sad. The original thread had become something of an epic and was tonyj5's finest work to date. Alas it appears to be lost forever and all we are left with is this duplicate. A pale imitation of the original classic.
    Tonyj5 really came into his own in that thread and kicked ass.

I read between the lines of one of his posts, and I believe Tony was basically saying that Yani has a dick and balls bigger than a stallion near a mare in heat, but he won't be the one to break the news publicly.

When Tony said he won't get in a locker room with Yani, Tony also confirmed he is not a gay man.

Tony's quiet silent responses here make me frightened. I think Tony could kick my ass with one hand behind his back, and I can kick asses.

I fear Tony.

I am pretty sure Tony rides his golf cart with a 40oz Colt 45 in one hand and a breast in the other.
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 04-03-2012 at 10:43 PM.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    I actually posrlted what a great thred this was just before the crash. Hope I didnt jinx it. Maybe they will get it all back.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker View Post
    I actually posrlted what a great thred this was just before the crash. Hope I didnt jinx it. Maybe they will get it all back.
    I hope the thread comes back. Once it got threadjacked into slow players the real Tonyj5 came in...

Tony said that if some skinny punk said that to him (eff off and wait; you can't pass us), he would wrap his dick around his neck and start him up like a lawnmower and while the punk was cutting grass Tony and his boys would pass his group...

Truly epic thread; I cannot believe Tony had it in him. Tony is one tough dude.

I won't mess with him.

This is the most tragic day on GR since Brian died. We were finally able to drag the inner serial killer in tonyj5 out into the open, only to have the site backed up to 5 days ago. I feel like I've been pushing a boulder up a hill for the last week, finally reaching the pinnacle, only to have the damn thing roll all the way back down.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs View Post
    This is the most tragic day on GR since Brian died. We were finally able to drag the inner serial killer in tonyj5 out into the open, only to have the site backed up to 5 days ago. I feel like I've been pushing a boulder up a hill for the last week, finally reaching the pinnacle, only to have the damn thing roll all the way back down.
    I could become even more tragic as we speak. Wofat is talking about getting rid of his Ping Eye 2s.

I couldn't agree more. About once a year, we have a thread that transcends golf chat and becomes an instant classic. This thread seemed destined for greatness. I feel like I just ate a spoonful of Drano. Sure it'll clean you out, but it will leave you hollow inside.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    Let's say that Yani Tseng's agent approached her and explained that it would be beneficial for her to get married. She happens to meet you the next day and sees you as a perfect choice; relatively unknown, etc. Would you agree if it meant you could quit your job, golf all you wanted and play some of the best courses in the world? The only thing you would have to do is live in the same house and be seen together once in awhile at certain events. You'd also need to show up at some of her tournaments and watch. The only catch is that you couldn't have any other women. Which means that you wouldn't be getting any. On the other hand, you'd have access to all the golf you want and lots of free equipment. I think I'd do it.
    I'd definitely do it, and I've never been married, and I've already retired from my job. Any broad that age would be a trophy for a sixty-five year old. As for the sex, no longer a major issue with me. If it is for her, than that's just one more pill out of very many that I have to take. I'm mainly thinking of the great hotels and restaurants.

This the greatest injustice on this forum since teesee was banned. Or maybe even more.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

I could become even more tragic as we speak. Wofat is talking about getting rid of his Ping Eye 2s.
    I remember watching a Wofat swing video and he says his handicap is around 10 and his swing speed around 110. Seems to me like he is ready for some man's clubs.
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

I remember watching a Wofat swing video and he says his handicap is around 10 and his swing speed around 110. Seems to me like he is ready for some man's clubs.
    You can't get any more manly than Ping Eye 2s. Anyway, aren't you the guy who plays Dynalite Gold? If that isn't a feminine name for a shaft I don't know what is. What does swing speed have to do with it. John Daly won the 1991 PGA with Ping Eye 2 irons. He'd probably have more majors than Woods if he kept those.

This little clip is why women should stay in the kitchen or shop for groceries to feed their men...

And another important point: you do not see women caddying for men, so the LPGA should have women caddies. Why are men caddying for the women in the LPGA? seriously...

Do women not have the skills to caddie for another woman in the LPGA? I guess not.

Maybe the potential female caddies are all in the kitchen where they belong....

As an open-minded liberal, I'm not offended at the thought of men who would rather watch other men than women.

I will admit, however, that the percentage on GR is alarmingly high.

Exactly what kind of place is this?

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    As an open-minded liberal, I'm not offended at the thought of men who would rather watch other men than women.

I will admit, however, that the percentage on GR is alarmingly high.

Exactly what kind of place is this?

< p>

It's reality central. We speak the unspoken words of the masses who are too afraid to reveal their thoughts.

Why do women always want to be like men? Why can't they soar with the strengths which include cooking, cleaning and ensuring the happiness of their man?

In the end, it's still the same. Women who have careers are still focused on finding and marrying a man. Most women who went to college or even grad school eventually stay home with the kids. Then they act as if they sacrificed their career for us. What a joke. Marriage is so stupid if you think about it.

[/I] Marriage is so stupid if you think about it.

Perhaps it's a shame that I never married. Well, maybe not.

But I am one of the few people here, at least, who's not a degenerate misogynist!

You can't get any more manly than Ping Eye 2s. Anyway, aren't you the guy who plays Dynalite Gold? If that isn't a feminine name for a shaft I don't know what is. What does swing speed have to do with it. John Daly won the 1991 PGA with Ping Eye 2 irons. He'd probably have more majors than Woods if he kept those.
    I seem to recall one of your recent posts claiming to really like the Apex iron shafts proprietary to Hogans that you described as being re-banded Dynalite Golds. Why I might even get along with a set of Ping Eye 2's if they had some Dynalite Gold R300's in them. But the only Ping irons that look like real player clubs to me are the ones bagged by Shrek when he won the Open a couple of years ago.

I seem to recall one of your recent posts claiming to really like the Apex iron shafts proprietary to Hogans that you described as being re-banded Dynalite Golds.
    This is doubtful. For a lengthy time, Hogan was a subsidiary of American Machine and Foundary, the people most famous for automatic bowling pin setters. A company like that would most likely have developed its own shafts.

Perhaps it's a shame that I never married. Well, maybe not.

But I am one of the few people here, at least, who's not a degenerate misogynist!
    Had you ever married, you would understand why we are . . . . .
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyj5 View Post
    With Yani dominating the tour for the past two years are there any other players ready to step up and challenge her?

http://mlyhlss.blogspot.com/2012/04/...enge-yani.html
    If tiger wood dropped back to play the LPGA he might be able to give her a run-heck, she'd probably putt (NOT CHOKE) better than he's doing right now. Maybe the pressure wouldn't be as much on the LPGA-especially in majors, as to where he actually could compete instead of being a choker-and the announcers wouldn't kiss his @$$ as much to cover for his amatuerish, inept play. And thats playing from the womens tees for both of them.......................................at least she is smart enough to hit the ball straight! He might (and golf fans wouldn't even notice without the tiger-hype) be able to actually have a chance against her-especially if it wasn't a Major.

Someone forgot to take their lithium!
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Had you ever married, you would understand why we are . . . . .
    Good point, I must concede, Sooner.

Good point, I must concede, Sooner.
    LOL

Sooner is bang on. As a man who has never experienced the subjugation of marriage you are imminent ill qualified to comment on such matters.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by tonyj5 View Post
    All the posts from yesterday and today have disappeared. I reposted this.
    Not too surprising something tonyj5 was involved with disappeared.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc View Post
    Not too surprising something tonyj5 was involved with disappeared.
    Dood...this post was a week out from being a dead thread and you had to ressurect it

Thread Information