|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

How good is Bubba? Watch this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqb9i...A254F59CAF747A

I learn from watching DeFrancisco analyze golf swings. So does my teaching pro and he uses the same boxes and lines to analyze my swing.

Bubba is amazing. The ONLY thing he does that is not recommended is his "flying elbow" like Jack Nicklaus. But like Nicklaus, he recovers beautifully with a huge shift and turn as his first move from the top. Of course his footwork is not standard, but then neither was Gary Player's---

Some say his swing is "home made," but this is as good as any pro. It will repeat and Bubba will win many more tournaments.

The essence of Bubba's swing, especially the backswing, is exactly what I am working on-- and exactly what the most modern teaching pros teach. They want us to make a connected turn, keeping hands over our shoes with the clubhead going way outside. Full shoulder turn to get it vertical, then lay it way off behind us with the shift and tilt. Bubba lays it off even more than Ricky Fowler and not quite as much as Furyk. But this is the source of his very late release and massive clubhead speed at impact.

Larry

I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

So how is it trolling to post the swing analysis of the Masters winner? This is a golf forum, this is the golf swing discussion portion of the forum. If we can't discuss the golf swing here...???

If I am a troll, you are also.

I suggest you look up Rules for Radicals and see how ridicule is used by those who have no intelligent answer. Obama and the other Community Organizers specialize in this--

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf View Post
    So how is it trolling to post the swing analysis of the Masters winner? This is a golf forum, this is the golf swing discussion portion of the forum. If we can't discuss the golf swing here...???
    I have to agree with this assessment. It seems like legitimate golf discussion to me.

The pea-brained, red state drivel he posts on the NG forum, on the other hand....
    I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha33 View Post
    I have to agree with this assessment. It seems like legitimate golf discussion to me.

The pea-brained, red state drivel he posts on the NG forum, on the other hand....
    The same "Rules for Radicals" ridicule has been relentless used to quiet the persistent din of those who believe Obama was NOT born in the US. Recent polls indicate that is 60%!!! More than half this country think he is ineligible to be POTUS by birth. That said, most democrats don't care, apparently the details of his birth is a trivial and unimportant issue, like his school transcripts, etc. He is their president too.

But The Sheriff of the Phoenix area and a very persuasive team of experts spent thousands of hours over 6 months doing an exhaustive investigation that should not be ridiculed or ignored. I have extensive expertise and experience in digital documents and I agree with their conclusion and that of CBS news locally. This is quite a team! If you were charged in a criminal case, you would be lucky to get anything near such consideration of the facts in your case.

Fake Birth Certificate Claim! Finally- a CBS station opens this up to the public.

CBS Finally Reports Obama Fake Birth Certificate Claim!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrQp6...ature=youtu.be

Larry

And now locked.........
    I keeps it real.

Thread Information