|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Lorenzo is alive.

Those models didn't leave him limp in a corner, left to die alone. I saw his name on the bottom of the page.

He just can't type yet.

None of that proves anything. Nifty is dead as a doornail, yet his name keeps posting.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs View Post
    None of that proves anything. Nifty is dead as a doornail, yet his name keeps posting.

Good point.

Nahhhh...the models did him in

Dad, I was swimming in a rainbow with millions of babies... and they was naked... and then all of a sudden I turned into a perfect smile!

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Those models didn't leave him limp in a corner, left to die alone. I saw his name on the bottom of the page.

He just can't type yet.
    It's interesting that every time Lorenzo's name show's up I get Google sidebar adds for "speed dating" and the like.

Zo is in China with his girl friend .... I think, who knows... maybe with the AC-DC group over there

Alright. This has gone on long enough. Lorenzo, you need to start posting again. Now that registration is closed, this board does not function properly without 100% participation. (this does not include the nondescript posters with less than 2000 posts, of course.) If I have to read another thread about cart bags I'm going to puke.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer View Post
    Alright. This has gone on long enough. Lorenzo, you need to start posting again. Now that registration is closed, this board does not function properly without 100% participation. (this does not include the nondescript posters with less than 2000 posts, of course.) If I have to read another thread about cart bags I'm going to puke.
    Sorry, I had some traveling to do. And then I got back and focused on paying bills, getting laid, stuff like that. I've also been trying to get rid of a duck that's been hanging out in my yard. It's just this lone male Mallard. I don't have a pool so I'm not really getting why he's making visits.

I think what's disturbing me about it is he seems like an allegorical representation of myself. I hoped it would come in the form of a mountain lion or even a coyote, but a duck? I guess all men at some point are confronted with the difference between who they are and who they hoped they'd be.

Jmtbkr, that's not me, I've never even met Miss New York.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc View Post
    Sorry, I had some traveling to do. And then I got back and focused on paying bills, getting laid, stuff like that. I've also been trying to get rid of a duck that's been hanging out in my yard. It's just this lone male Mallard. I don't have a pool so I'm not really getting why he's making visits.

I think what's disturbing me about it is he seems like an allegorical representation of myself. I hoped it would come in the form of a mountain lion or even a coyote, but a duck? I guess all men at some point are confronted with the difference between who they are and who they hoped they'd be.

TRANSLATION: Jesus, rehab's a real *****, boys.

TRANSLATION: Jesus, rehab's a real *****, boys.
    It was the duck that tipped you off, right?
    GR lives...

It was the duck that tipped you off, right?
    Yes, but I couldn't admit that. Back in my day, rehab was thought to be for quitters.

Too funny and kind of sad. We had a pool when I lived in Northern California and every year the same male and female ducks would come to our pool to do their spring fling. Anyway, they'd jump in the pool and then he'd get on top and do his thing and then they would get back up on the edge of the pool looking out over the water. They would both look forward as if they didn't know what to say or do. Almost as if they were a bit embarassed. Kind of like most humans. I'm surprised one of them didn't whip out a cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    Too funny and kind of sad. We had a pool when I lived in Northern California and every year the same male and female ducks would come to our pool to do their spring fling. Anyway, they'd jump in the pool and then he'd get on top and do his thing and then they would get back up on the edge of the pool looking out over the water. They would both look forward as if they didn't know what to say or do. Almost as if they were a bit embarassed. Kind of like most humans. I'm surprised one of them didn't whip out a cigarette.
    Ducks seem like tragic figures to me as they have only one form of expression and it's "quack." Seems really limiting. I guess other ducks probably are able to sense slight tone variations that signal the difference between sexual willingness, fear, hunger, etc. but it's lost on me.

My lawn Mexican wasn't able to cut the grass on Friday because of rain and now due to lushness everything's trying to sneak into my yard for a bite of grass. I won't get the Springfield out but I may resort to pellet guns to clear my property of rabbits and their feces.
    GR lives...

I won't get the Springfield out but I may resort to pellet guns to clear my property of rabbits and their feces.
    You learned nothing from Carlo, or more to the point, Fidel.

My neighbor growing up had a beagle. I heard what sounded like someone screaming coming from his yard. When I looked over the fence, the beagle had trapped a rabbit and had eaten half of it. It was orgasmically yelping and stuffing its face. It was a smallish dog and a largish rabbit. The dog ended dying of dystension.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs View Post
    My neighbor growing up had a beagle. I heard what sounded like someone screaming coming from his yard. When I looked over the fence, the beagle had trapped a rabbit and had eaten half of it. It was orgasmically yelping and stuffing its face. It was a smallish dog and a largish rabbit. The dog ended dying of dystension.
    Fidel would chase anything but never really kill anything. Once I was walking through the dunes with him and my brother. The dog kept finding field mice, picking them up in his mouth, and depositing them on the beach path. When they recovered from fainting, they scurried away.

Fidel was too well fed to care about killing anything--he was actually cooked for and ate with the humans--but he'd chase stuff from instinct.

My brother often said that he wished all of the world's children ate nearly as well as Fidel. But if that were the case, America's obesity problem would be world wide. After "Nifty" died, Fidel refused to eat, and he loved nothing more than eating. Then one day he closed his eyes, my nephew said, and that was it.

I learned but it's so much easier to open a box of ammo and feed the Springfield than it is to open up a can of dog food and feed a dog. I guess I'm just not a dog guy.

I don't know what it is but I have a concentration of wild life that's extreme for my location. Owls routinely hang out on my top floor. Rabbits love my yard, birds are always around making pretty sounds but s.hitting on everything. There's the duck. Then there are the lizards.

I should call UCI's biology department because somebody would do their thesis on my lizards if they knew what was going on. Then there are the possums, skunks, weasels, bobcats, raccoons and snakes. Heard a pretty nice rattle go off at the back of the yard yesterday so I won't be sticking my hand into the shrubs anytime soon.
    GR lives...

I should call UCI's biology department because somebody would do their thesis on my lizards if they knew what was going on. Then there are the possums, skunks, weasels, bobcats, raccoons and snakes. Heard a pretty nice rattle go off at the back of the yard yesterday so I won't be sticking my hand into the shrubs anytime soon.
    There are consequences to eschewing the in-town condo. That's why I'm looking for a nice one while I'm here, accepting hospitality at the old family beach house now under the responsible stewardship of my nephew.

But then, the nephew will probably kick my driver out of his garage top apartment, and we'll need to find a place for him to go as well. I'll miss him. Don't tell the Teamsters, please, but he works for room and board. It's a good gig. His "disability" check is all spending money. And he doubles effectively as a body guard.

Pretty houses in lovely neighborhoods are very nice indeed, but one needs the temperment for them. I'm a city kid. The only grass I know about is in the common, on the golf course, and on the inside turf course at the track.
    Last edited by NiftyNiblick; 04-18-2012 at 06:56 AM.

I learned but it's so much easier to open a box of ammo and feed the Springfield than it is to open up a can of dog food and feed a dog. I guess I'm just not a dog guy.

I don't know what it is but I have a concentration of wild life that's extreme for my location. Owls routinely hang out on my top floor. Rabbits love my yard, birds are always around making pretty sounds but s.hitting on everything. There's the duck. Then there are the lizards.

I can't believe people are making such a big deal over Mitt Romney putting his dog crate on top of the station wagon during a camping trip. The dog probably loved it. It just goes to show how stupid and simple the average voter is. How could anyone possible have their vote swayed based on a presidential candidate at one time putting his dog into a crate on top of his car.

First of all, dogs get sick if you keep them inside the car. Second, there probably wasn't room for the dog. Third, the dog probably liked the fresh air and being able to look at things outside.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    I can't believe people are making such a big deal over Mitt Romney putting his dog crate on top of the station wagon during a camping trip.
    The only way I can visualize Governor Romney without getting sick to my stomach is imagining an Easton aluminum baseball bat rearranging the features on his face. The image is even better if I'm swinging the bat. I'm pretty sure that I'd hate that pr!ck if politics weren't even in the equation.

Sometimes, a person just has that effect on another person.

I won't get into the argument of whether or not he's a hero or a cretin. That's for you to decide for yourself.

The important thing to me is simply, I personally hate the creep--on multiple levels for multiple reasons.

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't have much in common with anybody going on a camping trip.

The only way I can visualize Governor Romney without getting sick to my stomach is imagining an Easton aluminum baseball bat rearranging the features on his face. The image is even better if I'm swinging the bat. I'm pretty sure that I'd hate that pr!ck if politics weren't even in the equation.

Sometimes, a person just has that effect on another person.

I won't get into the argument of whether or not he's a hero or a cretin. That's for you to decide for yourself.

The important thing to me is simply, I personally hate the creep--on multiple levels for multiple reasons.

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't have much in common with anybody going on a camping trip.

I'm registered Republican but I get your drift on Romney. I feel the same way. The cheesy smile, the hundreds of millions he's earned destroying companies and his Stepford Wives-ish robotic wife. It's like we'll all be waiting after the election for Mr. Hyde to appear.

On just the basis of personality, Romney can't win. Obama is about as real as a politician will get. If it is an act he's good as even Republicans don't question this. The delusional birth certificate people are crackpots, that doesn't count.

Romney is the polar opposite coming across as completely stylized and manufactured. He dismantled companies in a place starving for jobs. Underneath the clubby, well-meaning overachiever facade has to be a bastard.
    GR lives...

Thread Information