|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

You know who Larry reminds me of?

I'm sure in most of our working lives we have come across the self important personal assistant to the Chief Executive. The person who takes on the mantra and assumes the importance of the person she is working for even though in reality she is just a glorified typist/filing clerk/receptionist/coffee maker. This false perception of power and importance goes to their head, corrupts them and makes them an enormous pain in the ass to deal with.

Larry is the same with Kevin (his current coach). He takes on the importance and authority of his coach and feels the need to educate the great unwashed mass of imbeciles that know nothing of the golf swing and need his authoritative teachings to set them on the correct path to golf swing righteousness. He basically thinks he is Kevin.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

My swing instructor had two ex-wives, a drinking problem, and was a notoriously bad handicapper at the track.

I was very lucky. I didn't try to draw any authority from him. Still, he was a good guy for as long as he lasted.

As far as the boss's secretary went, I was one of the few who didn't have to endure her pretentious air of authority. I was her union rep, so she looked at me as an authority figure.
    Last edited by NiftyNiblick; 04-24-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    I'm sure in most of our working lives we have come across the self important personal assistant to the Chief Executive. The person who takes on the mantra and assumes the importance of the person she is working for even though in reality she is just a glorified typist/filing clerk/receptionist/coffee maker. This false perception of power and importance goes to their head, corrupts them and makes them an enormous pain in the ass to deal with.

Larry is the same with Kevin (his current coach). He takes on the importance and authority of his coach and feels the need to educate the great unwashed mass of imbeciles that know nothing of the golf swing and need his authoritative teachings to set them on the correct path to golf swing righteousness. He basically thinks he is Kevin.
    I keep telling folks, if you want to understand Larry, read this:

It's all there, isn't it?

TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

That's funny. I envision Milton from Office Space.

I keeps it real.

Hey Kiwi and Buddha, when you see something in a post that irritates you, why not just move to the next post and forebear posting anything? Why take up the bandwidth here with your selfish personal feelings? Just ignore it.

It would be the mature adult thing to do. Try it.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf View Post
    Hey Kiwi and Buddha, when you see something in a post that irritates you, why not just move to the next post and forebear posting anything? Why take up the bandwidth here with your selfish personal feelings? Just ignore it.

It would be the mature adult thing to do. Try it.

Larry
    Pot, have you met kettle?
    I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha33 View Post
    Pot, have you met kettle?
    You have it backward. I don't attack. I am the attacked. The weaker organize into cliques to help them bring down the Alpha Male here.

Thanks for atttacking and verifying that you are one of my sycophants.

Larry

You have it backward. I don't attack. I am the attacked. The weaker organize into cliques to help them bring down the Alpha Male here.

Thanks for atttacking and verifying that you are one of my sycophants.

Larry
    Larry

You have the natives number.

Carry on sir

GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

Quote Originally Posted by groundhogday View Post
    Larry

You have the natives number.

Carry on sir

GHD
    Please stop buying in to his delusion.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Chambers Bay is my favourite (it is not my location)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker View Post
    Yup.

Larry has answered numerous on-topic critiques of his alleged "golf wisdom" with personal attacks.

Them's simply the facts.

TaylorMade r7 9.5°
    TM 200 Steel 3-wood
    TM 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP2 w/Project X shafts 3-PW
    Cleveland 52°, Titleist Vokey 56° & 60°
    Tommy Armour Model 6 putter.

I never reply to Larry's posts.....they dont make sense at all 99% of the time.especially the swing machenics.Who the hell can describe a golf swing in text based??????
    ----------------------------------------------------
    "The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false"

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    I never reply to Larry's posts.
    Good work!

Keep it up!

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker View Post
    Well NAH not buying into anyone BS on this forum, but it seems to me all the do gooders on here are like flies and Larrys the pile of dung. They all want a taste.

GHD
    Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
    Sun Tzu

"There is an old saying: If a man comes home with sand in his cuffs and cockleburs in his pants, don't ask him what he shot."
    Sam Snead

Taylor Made R9 TP
    Cleveland CG-10 52 &56
    Taylormade v-steel copy 3 & 5 wood
    Tiger Shark 18* hybrid
    Tayormade 2007 Burner 10.5 Driver
    odyssey #9 white hot
    gamer topflite
    Dewars scotch whiskey

Quote Originally Posted by groundhogday View Post
    Well NAH not buying into anyone BS on this forum, but it seems to me all the do gooders on here are like flies and Larrys the pile of dung. They all want a taste.

GHD
    Two flies were flying along one day and one says to the other "Man I'm starving. I really need some lunch". Just at that moment they spotted a dog taking a sh*t. "Hey look at that look at that!" they exclaimed excitedly.

They zeroed in on the fresh turd, landed on it and began having a good old munch out. It was culinary bliss perfect until one of them let rip with a fart. In disgust his buddy exclaimed "Please ... not while I'm eating!"

Now where the f#ck am I?

I like Larry. Without him I wouldn't check back in every few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by collegegolfer View Post
    If you like him so much, why don't you marry him?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    If you like him so much, why don't you marry him?
    1.) I would assume Larry wouldn't be for it based on his political postings.
    2.) I'd need to know how much money he has and make sure there wasn't a prenup.
    3.) It would be a difficult marriage. If I made a tee time to get away from him there wouldn't be a valid excuse as to why he couldn't come with.
    4.) Larry would spend so much time posting on GR it would add more stress to an already fragile marriage
    5.) My wife would be disappointed.
    6.) I have a garden to tend.

I might have more, these were off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by collegegolfer View Post
    Of course! You and dozens of others whether they post or not. Every forum needs a few who keep it going with provocative posts, interesting opinions, controversial stands that get everyone energized enough to post. I have been doing this for 10+ years on a dozen different forums, most now defunct. Many entire forums died of neglect when the moderators unwisely banned activists they disagreed with. Bottom line: you need me and those like me who devote a few minutes of their time to interject something interesting for you to debate.

Larry

Larry is indeed amazing.

Imagine that even now, they still haven't come up with a solution for him. I have to assume that genetically, he's part cockroach and thus impossible to fully eliminate.

Way to hang in there, Larry.

I don't attack. I am the attacked. The weaker organize into cliques to help them bring down the Alpha Male here.

Larry
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie View Post
    I liked Planet of the Apes but I always wondered how they manufactured guns and ammo when there were no factories or manufacturing plants around. I mean, they basically lived in huts and caves. Also, why were all the humans mute?

Thread Information