|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Shaquille O'Neal's Custom Big Bertha Gigantic Golf Clubs

Please click on the link for the Craigslist ad:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/3049533879.html

Please keep in mind that they are "huge in person" and "fabricated for Shaq" and "great to put on display". Meaning I guess that you could frame them and mount the POS driver and 5-iron in your study next to your Pebble Beach print.

As much as I love basketball and all the NBA stars, I've got to say that the fourth and bottom-most photo in the Craigslist offering is the most appropriate for the clubs. In the back of a beat-up full sized pickup on its way to the County Land Fill.
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

How would you like to have had a little taste for every one of those Callaway shovels sold?

Would they have been so funny then?

You could under that circumstance discuss what you wanted for yourself with Mr. Miura over lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    Please keep in mind that they are "huge in person" and "fabricated for Shaq" and "great to put on display". Meaning I guess that you could frame them and mount the POS driver and 5-iron in your study next to your Pebble Beach print.
    When you have fine pieces like this and are looking to sell to a high-end collector, your best bet is to take some shots of them on the back of your work truck. It wouldn't hurt to get some shots of the clubs lying on the pavement either.
    I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha33 View Post
    When you have fine pieces like this and are looking to sell to a high-end collector, your best bet is to take some shots of them on the back of your work truck. It wouldn't hurt to get some shots of the clubs lying on the pavement either.
    I'm still curious as to how he came up with the Gigantic name. Maybe he found them at the construction site.

La Cala North/Montemayor/Braid Hills No 1
    I have seen examples of these before. They were giving to Callaway retailers as props. Nothing special here.

NBA players' golf clubs are about as exciting as Dustin Johnson's basketballs.
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

Oh Spaulding!!

Here a set of classy looking clubs with a nice yellow and white vinyl bag and green vinyl headcovers. Old fashioned pull cart to boot! If you can't see photo, click on the link:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/3036723103.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zzz spaulding.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	2863  

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    Here a set of classy looking clubs with a nice yellow and white vinyl bag and green vinyl headcovers. Old fashioned pull cart to boot! If you can't see photo, click on the link:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/3036723103.html
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

OK, I stand corrected

Wow, I guess these really are gigantic clubs. Check it out: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/3086833687.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z gigantic golf.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	2874  

These are true high-end dealers. Only big money will spend the dough for a hot chick to advertise the merchandise. Don't expect to get these for a song.
    I keeps it real.

Thread Information