|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: email to all

email to all

In response to E-Mails about my dog.....

Please be advised, I am sick and tired of answering questions about my dog, who mauled Six people wearing Obama tee shirts, Four wearing Pelosi tee shirts, Two Democrats, Nine teenagers with pants hanging past their cracks, Three flag burners, and a Pakistani taxi driver.
    FOR THE LAST TIME... THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE !! !

I'M TRYING TO TALK HIM INTO QUITTING SMOKING,

BUT HE SAYS IT HELPS GET THE BAD TASTE OUT OF HIS MOUTH !!!???

Larry

How do you find time to post jokes in between attending Ayran Nation meetings for your Rancho Santa Fe branch?

Kiwi
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    Larry

How do you find time to post jokes in between attending Ayran Nation meetings for your Rancho Santa Fe branch?

Kiwi
    There are no Aryan Nation branches in RSF. The most notable group based in that community "disbanded" in 1997. The Heaven's Gate Posse led by that Grand Wizard Marshall Applewhite who took his group up another level in The Game by serving, as a Last Supper, pudding infused with pheno-barb washed down with vodka. After laying themselves down to sleep, plastic bags were affixed over their heads to ensure that the pudding worked. Later, they connected with The Mother Ship. The good thing about these folks was that they did not play golf and thus did not use tee times that serious players needed. The bad thing was that their landlord of the 9,200 s.f. dwelling they were renting was left with a Stigmatized Property.

Hey, what do people have against Aryans, anyway? Without us, the rest of you would still be gathering dinner with spears and tilling your plots with burens.
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    There are no Aryan Nation branches in RSF. The most notable group based in that community "disbanded" in 1997. The Heaven's Gate Posse led by that Grand Wizard Marshall Applewhite who took his group up another level in The Game by serving, as a Last Supper, pudding infused with pheno-barb washed down with vodka. After laying themselves down to sleep, plastic bags were affixed over their heads to ensure that the pudding worked. Later, they connected with The Mother Ship. The good thing about these folks was that they did not play golf and thus did not use tee times that serious players needed. The bad thing was that their landlord of the 9,200 s.f. dwelling they were renting was left with a Stigmatized Property.

Hey, what do people have against Aryans, anyway? Without us, the rest of you would still be gathering dinner with spears and tilling your plots with burens.
    Wearing space suits complete with brand new Nike Pumps for the journey.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

So does Romney wear the full Mormon ensemble of button-up, long underwear underneath his suits? That seems like an awfully strange tradition if you ask me. For one thing it would get very hot in July in the Capital City.

Further, shouldn't he have risen to a higher position than Bishop in his church? I would think a presidential candidate would have been at least as high as a Rook. Maybe at one time he got to the end of the board and was kinged.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    So does Romney wear the full Mormon ensemble of button-up, long underwear underneath his suits? That seems like an awfully strange tradition if you ask me. For one thing it would get very hot in July in the Capital City.

Further, shouldn't he have risen to a higher position than Bishop in his church? I would think a presidential candidate would have been at least as high as a Rook. Maybe at one time he got to the end of the board and was kinged.
    Who cares?

The bottom line is that Romney will be 1000+ times more competent and honest in office than our idiot president who took the job with ZERO executive experience or aptitude. Obama was not qualified to be the 5th level down from President. AND, he has learned nothing on the job.

I suspect it will soon come out that Obama committed impeachable offenses in the "Fast and Furious" episode and maybe even worse in the secrets "leaks" that almost certainly came from Obama himself. This arrogant idiot thought they would not come after him. He will be surprised when the NY Times leads the charge because what he did is so aggregious.

We will be lucky if Romney can turn this thing around before America becomes another EU failure.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf View Post
    Who cares?

The bottom line is that Romney will be 1000+ times more competent and honest in office than our idiot president who took the job with ZERO executive experience or aptitude. Obama was not qualified to be the 5th level down from President. AND, he has learned nothing on the job.

I suspect it will soon come out that Obama committed impeachable offenses in the "Fast and Furious" episode and maybe even worse in the secrets "leaks" that almost certainly came from Obama himself. This arrogant idiot thought they would not come after him. He will be surprised when the NY Times leads the charge because what he did is so aggregious.

We will be lucky if Romney can turn this thing around before America becomes another EU failure.

Larry
    I have to agree with FD here. This country was founded by good, god-fearing Christians. The last thing we need is some loon who can't even climb the ranks of his pagan church to lead this nation.

I was listening to a morbidly obese, pill-popping political pundit on the radio today who mentioned how Romney likes to shave the heads of gay people. Can we really afford a president who would travel to New York, San Francisco, or Houston to shave the heads of the city's leaders?

We must keep our eyes on this stuff. It's imperative that we the people focus on important topics like these while their leaders continue to perform at an exceptional level.
    I keeps it real.

I'm sure Romney looked good in the Bishop outfit....the flying robes, the grace...stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    I'm sure Romney looked good in the Bishop outfit....the flying robes, the grace...stunning.
    I am not a Mormon, but I do recognize personal sacrifice that is far, far, above what I or you would make. Romney basically gave up 25 years of his LIFE for the church and humanity. Check it out before you post something stupid.

I think Romney is a living example and proof that God rewards those who give of themselves. After he did all of that, he came back and worked in Bain Capital and made some serious money. He wasn't lucky, he was good.

And he will bring that same "luck" to the US. We need it!!

Larry

Thread Information