|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Longest Ball

Longest Ball

Hey,
    what do you all think the longest legal ball is but also has some feel unlike topflite or aka hardrock. i personally like the callayaway hx tour.

Quote Originally Posted by schludog
    Hey,
    what do you all think the longest legal ball is but also has some feel unlike topflite or aka hardrock. i personally like the callayaway hx tour.
    The longest ball i saw was one my boy hit i think it was titelist prov1x he has a very hi swing speed but i have seen him hit a range ball far as well probally as far as yous all hit normal ones

i think irishgolf has balls for playing my boy but my boy will hit them far as well at portstewart even into the wind

what are illegal balls thanks?

illegal balls are balls that go about 20 yds longer jst with an iron you can tell when you hit one. Also i have a very high swing speed to i can prob out drive your son no offense or anything but i average about 307-297.

Quote Originally Posted by schludog
    illegal balls are balls that go about 20 yds longer jst with an iron you can tell when you hit one. Also i have a very high swing speed to i can prob out drive your son no offense or anything but i average about 307-297.
    what makes are ilegal balls i want to buy som and try them to see if they work thanks. i dont no my sons average but he cuold outdrive you i no it he has told me his drive is over 300 so it cud be close but my boy would win.

precept pwr drive

precept pwr drive......lllllllllloooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnngg ggggggggggg

I like the Maxfli Revolution Tour for long and spin with a lower price tag. If I want long and less spin I play the Maxfli Noodle. When I play at my home course I have to play a low spin ball or I suck them off of some greens. The Maxfli balls also seem to cut through the wind really well.

titleist nxts are the longest ive played. they are longer than prov1s, but that is because there is 0 spin. hard to hold greens even with short irons.

testing site

Take a look at golfballtest.com for unbiased opininon. I've tried the new Topflite Infinity Ideal Spin and hit one to one and half clubs less into the green compared with a PROv1 but there is definately less spin and its a ball that suits warmer weather if spin is important.

The awsome distance version just rolls and rolls. Hit a full height wedge into the green landing on front edge and the ball finally stopped at the back of the green and that's going up hill!!

Thread Information