|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

NFL has scab officials on field in pre-season

Not very classy.

Belichick told one of them to "go back to high school" last night. I really love "the hoodie."

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Not very classy.

Belichick told one of them to "go back to high school" last night. I really love "the hoodie."
    No class at all but then it is the pre-season. I thought the regular refs just got some sort of modest honorarium per game and they do it mainly for the prestige and most all of them have day jobs. Why on Earth organize the Zebras?

I like the hoodies also. Belichick is the best NFL head coach in history and does more with less than anyone else.

I have two hoodies that I got for Christmas a year or two ago. Can't remember if it was my wife or her mother who gave them to me. Just inexpensive ones made somewhere where the written language looks like pre-historic glyphs. No matter. I mainly wear them in the hotter months like right now since we live in an old split level dwelling with the original HVAC and in order to keep it around 75* upstairs, the lower level where I tend to hang out is frequently 10* cooler. So it seems weird but when it is 97* outside, I'll wear one of those hoodies at night. I call both of them "Trayvon" after that Florida kid who stole the Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea from the 7/11 and made bad with the beaner who was doing his best Citizens-On-Patrol shtick. Of course news cycles being what they are, with the Colorado Cinema Massacre and the really Sikh Skinhead who shot up those Indians (rope-starts) in their church, the Florida affair is long forgotten save for the regiment of attornies and not-yet-slain civil rights leaders.
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

Thread Information