|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Favourite Kill Bill scene

Although I like the second film best I love the scene at the end of film 1 where O-Ren Ishii says "That really was a Hattori Hanzo sword."
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    Gogo da ne? Bingo!
    Elle versus Bea.

That eyeball between the toes does it for me. Gives me a sore eye to watch.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Well this thread turned out to be an epic fail! So you guys like tractor movies but don't like the Kill Bill franchise?

Ok here's a question to get this thread rolling. Who would win between Uma Thurman armed with her Hattori Hanzo forged samurai sword and Bruce Lee armed with a set of nanchaku?

Now where the f#ck am I?

For some people life begins with Dad having to tie meat around their necks to get the dog to play with them and ends with them creating threads that generate only their own response.

The Kill Bill movies, Volumes 1 and 2, are some of the finest pieces of cinematography ever made. Every scene is a masterpiece. Kiwi, you have redeemed yourself from being a "Lord of the Rings" hater.

Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

I guess I'll have to rent Kill Bill I & II. I've never seen them. I like Quentin Terrentino movies but isn't it kind of a takeoff of the older Japanese Karate movies? A buddy of mine came over the other day with a t-shirt that made me laugh non stop for about 5 minutes. The shirt read "the many faces of Chuck Norris". It had 16 photos of him and every single photo was the same but with a different description under each one such as happy, sad, angry, concerned, etc.... Very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS View Post
    The Kill Bill movies, Volumes 1 and 2, are some of the finest pieces of cinematography ever made. Every scene is a masterpiece. Kiwi, you have redeemed yourself from being a "Lord of the Rings" hater.

Agreed. Every scene is brilliant . Some are just a little better than others. You need to see them FD but every be warned they are very violent and bloody. Make sure the kids are tucked up in bed.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thread Information