|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Suicide Watch 2012

As we close in on the very moment where the US Presidential election will be decided, I thought it would be prudent to create a thread which could serve as a form of outreach to all the distraught voters who currently post on GR should their preferred Presidential Candidate lose today's election.

I would hope that with this preemptive discussion, we could reduce the likelihood of someone taking the results too personally and doing harm to themselves or others, and provide a means of intervention in the name of the almighty GR community.

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."
    - Commander Spock

In the unlikely event of a Romney victory, I recommend 24/7 supervision and personal care for our own dear NiftyNiblick to ensure he doesn't jump in the ocean and attempt to drown himself, or commit some sort of vehicular murder/suicide type of felony against his fellow Americans. There are other liberals who I'd recommend be placed under observation, but I doubt they would become so distraught as to endanger themselves or other individuals.

In the wholly probable event of an Obama victory, I would recommend that Larryrsf, 24putts, and mongrel be placed under direct supervision and confined to a harm-free environment for at least 48 hours, or until said individuals can be convinced that the world has in fact, not ended. I would also recommend a minimum of 6 months observation for said individuals, so that America can at least milk a little more tax revenue out of them before they eventually go postal.

Regardless of the outcome of this election, some GR members are inevitably going to be really hard done by. It is our duty as fellow members of the GR community to seek out these victims of injustice and convince them that life will still be worth living, and that their existences still have meaning and value in modern society.

To all of today's losers - I feel your pain, and fret not - I will be here for you. Together we can all get through this.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

Very empathetic of you. I'll take the more selfish route and just let Liary off himself.

I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakOfNature View Post
    As we close in on the very moment where the US Presidential election will be decided, I thought it would be prudent to create a thread which could serve as a form of outreach to all the distraught voters who currently post on GR should their preferred Presidential Candidate lose today's election.

I would hope that with this preemptive discussion, we could reduce the likelihood of someone taking the results too personally and doing harm to themselves or others, and provide a means of intervention in the name of the almighty GR community.

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."
    - Commander Spock

In the unlikely event of a Romney victory, I recommend 24/7 supervision and personal care for our own dear NiftyNiblick to ensure he doesn't jump in the ocean and attempt to drown himself, or commit some sort of vehicular murder/suicide type of felony against his fellow Americans. There are other liberals who I'd recommend be placed under observation, but I doubt they would become so distraught as to endanger themselves or other individuals.

In the wholly probable event of an Obama victory, I would recommend that Larryrsf, 24putts, and mongrel be placed under direct supervision and confined to a harm-free environment for at least 48 hours, or until said individuals can be convinced that the world has in fact, not ended. I would also recommend a minimum of 6 months observation for said individuals, so that America can at least milk a little more tax revenue out of them before they eventually go postal.

Regardless of the outcome of this election, some GR members are inevitably going to be really hard done by. It is our duty as fellow members of the GR community to seek out these victims of injustice and convince them that life will still be worth living, and that their existences still have meaning and value in modern society.

To all of today's losers - I feel your pain, and fret not - I will be here for you. Together we can all get through this.

FON
    Like any of this really matters. The Mayan calendar, and the world, ends in a little more than a month from now. Neither candidate will make it to.the inauguration.

I've got the Caddy gassed up and my passport in hand. I can be in Canada in less than five hours.

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    I've got the Caddy gassed up and my passport in hand. I can be in Canada in less than five hours.
    What kind of gas mileage do you get on that new Caddy?
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

I met this chick recently who is working hard for the Romney campaign here in Orange County.

I asked her why since it was already decided around 20 years ago when the statewide Latino population reached a certain level. She said it's because she has all this time on her hands.

I asked her why she has all the time. She said it's because she can't establish income until after the divorce.

I asked her why she's getting divorced. She said because her husband is a lot older than her, only likes to watch tv and bought her a s.hitty car (Lexus). The prenup requires they stay together another 8 months for her to get a full share including half his retirement fund. This woman is typical and already looking for her next victim.

I asked myself why I'm still here in OC.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a German View Post
    I met this chick recently who is working hard for the Romney campaign here in Orange County.

I asked her why since it was already decided around 20 years ago when the statewide Latino population reached a certain level. She said it's because she has all this time on her hands.

I asked her why she has all the time. She said it's because she can't establish income until after the divorce.

I asked her why she's getting divorced. She said because her husband is a lot older than her, only likes to watch tv and bought her a s.hitty car (Lexus). The prenup requires they stay together another 8 months for her to get a full share including half his retirement fund. This woman is typical and already looking for her next victim.

I asked myself why I'm still here in OC.
    Compared to most of the rest of the USA, the weather is great. There are good restaurants. You already know the roads and how to get around. The beaches are gorgeous. The living is relatively easy. And eye candy abounds.
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Compared to most of the rest of the USA, the weather is great. There are good restaurants. You already know the roads and how to get around. The beaches are gorgeous. The living is relatively easy. And eye candy abounds.
    Yeah, I guess that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Beautiful summary Mongrel.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Hey FON

Chuck Norris is endorsing Romney. Would that be enough to swing your vote if you were an American?

Kiwi
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Well so much for your trip to Montreal.

FON

Taylormade R580XD 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    Hey FON

Chuck Norris is endorsing Romney. Would that be enough to swing your vote if you were an American?

Kiwi
    OOOOOOHHHH....

Why you...

GRRRRRRRR...

BRUCE LEE!!!

FON

Taylormade R580XD 9.5

I'd imagine that Larry is popping a brain vessel right about now. The real kicker for Larry and redneck crackers of his ilk is that it seems that this election was decided by the African American and Hispanic vote. It must be just eating him up inside knowing that the minorities he despises now have control of who runs America.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker View Post
    I'd imagine that Larry is popping a brain vessel right about now. The real kicker for Larry and redneck crackers of his ilk is that it seems that this election was decided by the African American and Hispanic vote. It must be just eating him up inside knowing that the minorities he despises now have control of who runs America.
    Just as predicted, the hard right is saying they lost because they were to moderate. They truly believe they needed to be further right to win the elections. They are just whacked out and in denial of the whole situation. The GOP will have to do something about them or die a slow death. The right wing talk shows are not helping them. Any move toward the middle and the talking heads call them and and jerk them back to the far right.

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul View Post
    Just as predicted, the hard right is saying they lost because they were to moderate. They truly believe they needed to be further right to win the elections. They are just whacked out and in denial of the whole situation. The GOP will have to do something about them or die a slow death. The right wing talk shows are not helping them. Any move toward the middle and the talking heads call them and and jerk them back to the far right.
    That's really amazing if you think about it. How could they be so blind?

As far as the talk show hosts go, those guys are in it for the money and nothing else. It's entertainment and their job is to be as right wing as possible and slam anyone who isn't. That's the only intriguing thing about their shows. If they became moderate there would be nothing to argue about.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    That's really amazing if you think about it. How could they be so blind?

As far as the talk show hosts go, those guys are in it for the money and nothing else. It's entertainment and their job is to be as right wing as possible and slam anyone who isn't. That's the only intriguing thing about their shows. If they became moderate there would be nothing to argue about.
    I agree. And if you are the GOP leadership and want to become more moderate, then what?

Thread Information