|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia Preview & Pairings

The LPGA resumes its schedule this week with the playing of the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia Championship. It is the first of four consecutive tournaments to be played in Asia. Tournaments in South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan will follow. All four of these tournaments will be limited field events.

This will be tournament 22 of 27 scheduled this year. Here are the key details:

http://mlyhlss.blogspot.com/2012/10/...byPreview.html

tonyj5, it looks like you spelled Semen Derby incorrectly. Maybe that's Sime Darby in Malaysian. I predict very few LPGA players will choose to participate in a Semen Derby.

With only a handful of players in the field, first place ought to come down to a battle between Natalie Gulbis and Paula Creamer. I just hope they've been doing their jaw exercises.

I wonder if they'll run into any of Romney's people there hiring campaign workers.

I was at the top of flatland freestyle back in the day... Posted this before here.

Pretty cool how far they have grown now...

It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie View Post
    I was at the top of flatland freestyle back in the day... Posted this before here.

Pretty cool how far they have grown now...

That is quite impressive!

Here are the first round pairings:

http://www.lpgascoring.com/public/Pa...utmk=191049898

I might be inclined to watch this if they went out in threesomes.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyj5 View Post
    That is quite impressive!
    I thought so too.

Are you aware of the Korean sensation that has captured the world?

420,000,000 million views on you tube. I find it quite catchy. Koreans girls are the best golfers so you might appreciate it:

I thought so too.

Are you aware of the Korean sensation that has captured the world?

420,000,000 million views on you tube. I find it quite catchy. Koreans girls are the best golfers so you might appreciate it:

Youtube don't mean jack. My wife makes me watch The Voice with her and there was this A.sian dude on there who had something like 45 million hits on Youtube from his singing videos. He went on The Voice and lost to this guy who looks like the hobo verison of Enrique Iglacias. If you can't win the hearts and minds of the audience in person you ain't nothin. Here is the link to The Voice segment. They sing Jesse's Girl. One of my favorite songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb3RsMIhtDg

That's where I excel. When I go to the range people feel a connection with me. All I'm feeling is the ball leaving the clubface and going exactly where I aimed it.

I've visited many of the larger countries in Asia and consider myself a connoisseur of Asian culture. I get why Marco Polo kept going there and employed tomato sauce as an aphrodisiac.

I think of Korea as one big insane asylum. Seriously, it's not like other Asian cultures, those people are clinically wacked. It's the same here in Koreatown.

I am going to try that cut in my exercise line-up and see how many listens I can tolerate before having to delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a German View Post
    I've visited many of the larger countries in Asia and consider myself a connoisseur of Asian culture. I get why Marco Polo kept going there and employed tomato sauce as an aphrodisiac.

I think of Korea as one big insane asylum. Seriously, it's not like other Asian cultures, those people are clinically wacked. It's the same here in Koreatown.

I am going to try that cut in my exercise line-up and see how many listens I can tolerate before having to delete it.
    Are you going to incorporate any of his dance moves in your exercise routine? That cool bow legged horse riding move looks like a great addition to any good balanced cardio/plyometric routine.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    Are you going to incorporate any of his dance moves in your exercise routine? That cool bow legged horse riding move looks like a great addition to any good balanced cardio/plyometric routine.
    I had to sell my Mom's car recently. One of the buyers tried to reduce the price by offering free Crossfit lessons. Seriously. He noticed I stopped talking and my mouth was kind of open. Then he gets all defensive, realizing I'm obviously in shape in fact I was wearing a Polar watch at the time. He starts attacking other means of conditioning, all the while without me saying a word.

When he was done I asked: "So do you want to buy the car or not?" He said only if I'd credit him with Crossfit lessons. It was such a tough decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a German View Post
    I had to sell my Mom's car recently. One of the buyers tried to reduce the price by offering free Crossfit lessons. Seriously. He noticed I stopped talking and my mouth was kind of open. Then he gets all defensive, realizing I'm obviously in shape in fact I was wearing a Polar watch at the time. He starts attacking other means of conditioning, all the while without me saying a word.

When he was done I asked: "So do you want to buy the car or not?" He said only if I'd credit him with Crossfit lessons. It was such a tough decision.
    Unbelievable what some shysters will try. I once had a customer that was in default who tried to come up with a repayment plan that included some sort of spiritual enlightening course thrown in as part of the deal??? In fact he may have offered several of these courses so that I could dish them out to family and friends or maybe use them to pay accounts with my suppliers!

WTF???

I politely declined and sent him to the debt collectors.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    Unbelievable what some shysters will try. I once had a customer that was in default who tried to come up with a repayment plan that included some sort of spiritual enlightening course thrown in as part of the deal??? In fact he may have offered several of these courses so that I could dish them out to family and friends or maybe use them to pay accounts with my suppliers!

WTF???

I politely declined and sent him to the debt collectors.
    The worst are the ones trying to take advantage of the elderly. My mother's in her 80-s now and gets several calls and letters a month involving really egregious attempted fraud of the elderly. Most of it is sophisticated enough to entice older people who are often easily confused and can have their "memories" suggested to them.

If we lived in a truly civilized society, when one of these people were caught and convicted they'd be hung upside down for public stoning.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    Youtube don't mean jack. My wife makes me watch The Voice with her and there was this A.sian dude on there who had something like 45 million hits on Youtube from his singing videos. He went on The Voice and lost to this guy who looks like the hobo verison of Enrique Iglacias. If you can't win the hearts and minds of the audience in person you ain't nothin. Here is the link to The Voice segment. They sing Jesse's Girl. One of my favorite songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb3RsMIhtDg

That's where I excel. When I go to the range people feel a connection with me. All I'm feeling is the ball leaving the clubface and going exactly where I aimed it.

That rendition sucked really bad. Wow, that brought me back to my teenage years.

Horrible show. I watched it for a half hour when it started and gave up on it...

I do like American Idol and Sons of Anarchy. Although the last episode went kinda of crazy with the dude and the fat dude....

Cleansing my ears with Metallica now:

That rendition sucked really bad. Wow, that brought me back to my teenage years.

Horrible show. I watched it for a half hour when it started and gave up on it...

I do like American Idol and Sons of Anarchy. Although the last episode went kinda of crazy with the dude and the fat dude....

Cleansing my ears with Metallica now:

I hear you. The other day I was driving home from golf and on came Hells Bells by AC/DC. You're right, it was like a breath of fresh air sweeping through my system. Just raw, unadulterated rock and roll with great sound.

I really like Mumford & Sons and that other band that's out now but who's name escapes me. There is something about several guitars going at the same time in a syncronized fashion that just makes me feel good.

"Come on feel the noise" is a song that always perks me up. I love cranking that song.

Here are the leaders after round 1:

1- Na Yeon Choi -6
    1- Karroie Webb -6
    3- S.Y. Yoo -5
    3- Mika Miyazato -5
    3- Min Lee (a) -5
    6- HY Park -4
    6- Hee Won Han -4
    8- Ai Miyazato -3
    8- Cristie Kerr -3
    8- Momoko Ueda -3
    8- Jessica Korda -3
    8- S.Y. Ryu - -3
    8- Catrina Matthew -3

Other notables:
    Lexi Thompson -2
    Paula Creamer -2
    Sydnee Michaels -2
    Suzann Petteren Even
    Brittany Lincicome Even
    Natalie Gulbis +1
    Se Ri Pak +3
    Yani Tseng +7

At least one of the leaders is a girl...S.Y. Yoo. How does South Korea Dominate golf so much?

A friend of mine; his father is one of the top ten richest people in Korea. His Dad owns a golf course in Korea among other things. I understand it is tough for the common people to golf in Korea. Those girls must already be rich.

Gangman Style Tony!!!! Wop Wop Wop Wop Wop... Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey sexy lady!

Yoo is below. Chunky little thing, though.... But at least a girl; I think.

Here are the leaders after round 2:

1- N.Y. Choi -10
    2- Sydnee Michaels -8
    3- Suzann Pettersen -7
    3- Lizette Salas -7
    3- Momoko Ueda -7
    3- Mika Miyazato -7
    7- Paula Creamer -6
    7- Catriana Matthew -7
    7- Lindsey Wright -7
    7- S.Y. Yoo -7
    7- Karrie Webb -7