|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Hana Bank Championship Preview & Pairings

The tour moves to South Korea this week for the playing of the LPGA Hanna Bank Championship. It is stop number two on the current four stop Asian swing. Stops in Taiwan and Japan will follow.

This is tournament 23 of 27 this year. Here are the key details:

http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f8/lpga-...ship-7894.html

I hope none of the girls are bringing their dogs. In fact some of those gals might want to avoid wearing a collar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dog meat pot.JPG 
Views:	102 
Size:	174.2 KB 
ID:	2920  

Quote Originally Posted by tonyj5 View Post
    The tour moves to South Korea this week for the playing of the LPGA Hanna Bank Championship. It is stop number two on the current four stop Asian swing. Stops in Taiwan and Japan will follow.

This is tournament 23 of 27 this year. Here are the key details:

http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f8/lpga-...ship-7894.html
    I refuse to watch the Hana Bank tournament. I took ATM money out one time and the fee was $5. I was down $1,000 in Vegas and need to turn everything around with my last $20. That $5 left me with only $15. I could have gotten it all back with $20.

I love the size descriptions. Large, Medium or Routine.

There was nothing 'routine' about the size of things in the US. We started ordering everything Medium but they still came bigger than Large in NZ.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    I love the size descriptions. Large, Medium or Routine.

There was nothing 'routine' about the size of things in the US. We started ordering everything Medium but they still came bigger than Large in NZ.
    80 RMB is really a super deal. Dog is pretty filling so a Small is plenty. Although if the meat can't run away meals of that type can easily had for around 20 RMB (around $3 US).

It isn't easy for 63% of US citizens who are overweight or obese to achieve that and stay that way. It takes huge portions, among other things.

What does dog taste like? Do they use a specific breed or will any old mongrel do? They must taste different and the quantity probably determines the price. For example chuaua meat would be considered a delicacy and is probably quite expensive. Labrador meat is probably the standard mid range meat and street mongrels would be the cheap meat used for slow cooking, casseroles and mince.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Here are the first round pairings:

http://tinyurl.com/cmyrw3k

What does dog taste like? Do they use a specific breed or will any old mongrel do? They must taste different and the quantity probably determines the price. For example chuaua meat would be considered a delicacy and is probably quite expensive. Labrador meat is probably the standard mid range meat and street mongrels would be the cheap meat used for slow cooking, casseroles and mince.
    I avoid ordering dog, in fact I normally avoid restaurants with it on the menu. I don't know Chinese dog preference but next time I'm there I'll ask. I would think Labrador would be hard to cook because it floats.

A friend of mine dined on spicy dog at a place that served it on tree bark. It seems the bark was worse than the bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a German View Post
    I avoid ordering dog, in fact I normally avoid restaurants with it on the menu. I don't know Chinese dog preference but next time I'm there I'll ask. I would think Labrador would be hard to cook because it floats.

A friend of mine dined on spicy dog at a place that served it on tree bark. It seems the bark was worse than the bite.
    I would give dog a try if there was nothing else that looked appetizing on the menu. I've never been a dog lover and don't really differentiate between them and a steer or chicken.

I've never understood dog people, the kind who's dog attacks another person and then they say that person somehow threatened their dog. They're a bunch of whackos if you ask me.

Hey, I get it. You come home, your dog runs up to you and wags it's tale and he's your best friend because he never disagrees with you and is always there to brighten your day. He's everything you wish your wife was but without all the hair.

What I don't understand are the people who get offended if you ever criticize their dog. You go next door to politely complain to your neighbor about his barking dog. The next thing you know you are his worst enemy. It's as if you have broken sacred ground and now he flips you off whenever you pull in the driveway.

Put him on the barbecue I say.

80 RMB is really a super deal. Dog is pretty filling so a Small is plenty. Although if the meat can't run away meals of that type can easily had for around 20 RMB (around $3 US).

It isn't easy for 63% of US citizens who are overweight or obese to achieve that and stay that way. It takes huge portions, among other things.
    Korea Kulinary Experts have old maxim: "Young dog, old cat." That mean puppy preferable to adult animal.

What you call Korean with more than one dog?

Rancher.
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

The Korean landed in Atlanta and then got into his rental car and stopped at the first roadside diner he encountered. What item on the menu got his salivary glands gesticulating?

Hush Puppies.
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

Cat is popular too isn't it?

A few years back an Asian immigrant in Auckland was picked on the side of the freeway where he had built a small fire and was cooking himself a meal. Turned out the meal was dead cat scraped off the freeway!

Now where the f#ck am I?

Cat is popular too isn't it?

A few years back an Asian immigrant in Auckland was picked on the side of the freeway where he had built a small fire and was cooking himself a meal. Turned out the meal was dead cat scraped off the freeway!
    If I said I'd ordered the cat I'd feline.

I once encountered a clan of Southeast Asians fishing for minnows on the sideboard next to my office. It was shocking someone would be using this water feature as a food source. I was going to throw them out when I realized they were just trying to scavenge dinner. So instead I called security and had them throw them out.

Here are the first round leaders:

1 S. Pettersen -9
    2 K. Sjodin -8
    T3 A. Miyazato -6
    T3 SY Ryu -6
    T3 A. Munoz -6
    T3 H. Kim-6
    T3 H. Moon -6
    8 Y. Tseng -5
    T9 C. Matthew -4
    T9 A. Stanford -4
    T9 L. Thompson -4
    T9 H. Kim -4
    T9 K. Icher -4
    T9 M. Harigae

Hey tonyj5, I met Carolyn Bivens last week. I was sitting in a local bar in Newport Beach watching the MLB playoffs and struck up a conversation with the couple next to me, the wife being CB.

I go to this place for the prosciutto plus they have a 50% off happy hour every weekday from 3-7. This brings in a lot of single NB women looking for someone who can at least pay 50%.

I don't remember what she was drinking, I think it was wine. I usually opt for that, after all, respect the prosciutto, right? But on that day it was martinis.

We had a very interesting conversation, I'd love to post some of her insights but when someone like that assesses the state of monkey rubbing in the LPGA I think one should treat it confidentially.

There was nothing 'routine' about the size of things in the US.
    And everything is even bigger in Texas.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Hey tonyj5, I met Carolyn Bivens last week. I was sitting in a local bar in Newport Beach watching the MLB playoffs and struck up a conversation with the couple next to me, the wife being CB.

I go to this place for the prosciutto plus they have a 50% off happy hour every weekday from 3-7. This brings in a lot of single NB women looking for someone who can at least pay 50%.

I don't remember what she was drinking, I think it was wine. I usually opt for that, after all, respect the prosciutto, right? But on that day it was martinis.

We had a very interesting conversation, I'd love to post some of her insights but when someone like that assesses the state of monkey rubbing in the LPGA I think one should treat it confidentially.
    She almost single handedly destroyed the LPGA. She tried to play hardball during a weak economy. Michael Whan has repaired some of her damage, but still has lots to do.

Here are the leaders after 2 rounds:

1 S. Pettersen -13
    2 SY Ryu -8
    T3 S. Pak -7
    T3 S. Gal -7
    T3 Y. Tseng -7
    T6 L. Thompson -6
    T6 C. Matthew -6
    T6 H. Kim -6
    T6 A. Munoz -6
    10 K. Sjodin -5

nevermind.....
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 10-20-2012 at 10:45 PM.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:26 pm Post subject:

Final results:

1 Suzann Pettersen-x -11 F
    1 Catriona Matthew -11 F
    3 Yani Tseng -10 F
    4 Se Ri Pak -9 F
    5 Lexi Thompson -8 F
    5 Sandra Gal -8 F
    7 Brittany Lincicome -7 F
    7 Hee Young Park -7 F
    7 Mina Harigae -7 F
    7 Azahara Munoz -7 F
    7 Ha-Neul Kim -7 F
    7 So Yeon Ryu -7 F

X- wins on 3rd hole of playoff

Quote Originally Posted by tonyj5 View Post
    She almost single handedly destroyed the LPGA. She tried to play hardball during a weak economy. Michael Whan has repaired some of her damage, but still has lots to do.
    She didn't seem like the kind of person who'd create a firestorm but then it was a bar and, well, we were drinking. If there's anything you'd like me to ask her there's a chance I'll run into her again at that bar. The fishing there is good!

Thread Information