|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Should this guy be able to argue self defense?

Tyson would be proud.

BOWWW!!!
    I keeps it real.

The beautiful thing about it is they both get nailed for criminal assault and battery provided the jury doesn't f.uck it up which they probably will.

If I was Solomon they'd share a cell equipped with military knives and bayonets.

Very nice uppercut.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

That was indeed a solid uppercut, i like the little hop swagger he had before he delivered the shot... unfortunately I don't see how he keeps his job, or avoids some type of penalty, but of course she deserved it, act like a thug and get treated like a thug. Had he punched her immediately after she spit on him then sure, but he was the one having to close the distance, so no way he gets away clean.

Quote Originally Posted by hubijerk View Post
    That was indeed a solid uppercut, i like the little hop swagger he had before he delivered the shot... unfortunately I don't see how he keeps his job, or avoids some type of penalty, but of course she deserved it, act like a thug and get treated like a thug. Had he punched her immediately after she spit on him then sure, but he was the one having to close the distance, so no way he gets away clean.
    These were my thoughts as well. The way he casually rises to his feet before delivering the extraordinary blow will probably nullify any chance at a self defense argument.

B-tch must have been on something pretty heavy. What 125 pound woman do you know takes a punch like that and then gets back up and rushes for even more?
    I keeps it real.

Thread Information