|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Our Security Agencies held back information to protect Obama!

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/petr...o_code=10AA5-1

Someone should PAY for this! Holding that information is blatantly political and outrageous behavior for men of integrity! They should have refused the presidential request. How can we trust our security agencies if they put politics first over national security? EVERY ONE of the top officials in those agencies should be fired in disgrace!

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larryrsf View Post

Someone should PAY for this! Holding that information is blatantly political and outrageous behavior for men of integrity! They should have refused the presidential request. How can we trust our security agencies if they put politics first over national security? EVERY ONE of the top officials in those agencies should be fired in disgrace!

Larry
    Has anyone checked out the new Wendy's dollar menu? It's pretty good. Chicken sandy, small fries and a medium coke all under $3.00. That's the shizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis View Post
    Has anyone checked out the new Wendy's dollar menu? It's pretty good. Chicken sandy, small fries and a medium coke all under $3.00. That's the shizzle.
    $3? Sign me up! Do I need to sign up? I don't see why I should have to.

I way have to watch my weight now that I'm a Democrat. If I just walk by a slice of pizza I feel fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a German View Post
    $3? Sign me up! Do I need to sign up? I don't see why I should have to.

I way have to watch my weight now that I'm a Democrat. If I just walk by a slice of pizza I feel fat.
    You don't need to sign up to take advantage of the dollar menu. Of course, participating outlets may vary and menu pricing is subject to change at any time.

If I could have a fast food lunch and choose from any fast food joint I want, this is what I'd have:

Burger: In & Out Double Double w/ cheese
    Fries: McDonald's Large Fries
    Shake: Steak & Shake Mint Chocolate Chip Shake.
    Chicken Sandy: Chik-Fill-A Crispy Chicken Sandy.

Man, I'm hungry now and I already promised myself I'd have a salad.

Thanks a lot Romney.

You don't need to sign up to take advantage of the dollar menu. Of course, participating outlets may vary and menu pricing is subject to change at any time.

If I could have a fast food lunch and choose from any fast food joint I want, this is what I'd have:

Thanks a lot Romney.
    I'll just show up then I guess unregistered, like when I voted.

The most difficult part of austerity for me is cutting back the food.

I'll just show up then I guess unregistered, like when I voted.

The most difficult part of austerity for me is cutting back the food.
    What bothers me is the fact that I always seem to be 10 pounds heavier than I should be, or what feels best to me. Since it's only 10 pounds, once I get down to my optimal weight (where clothes fit well and I feel light on my feet) I should be able to eat just slightly less than I do now and maintain it.

I guess the fact that I'm posting about Wendys is a sign of why I"m 10 pounds overweight.

I bet Obama doesn't got to Wendys.

What bothers me is the fact that I always seem to be 10 pounds heavier than I should be, or what feels best to me. Since it's only 10 pounds, once I get down to my optimal weight (where clothes fit well and I feel light on my feet) I should be able to eat just slightly less than I do now and maintain it.

I guess the fact that I'm posting about Wendys is a sign of why I"m 10 pounds overweight.

I bet Obama doesn't got to Wendys.
    For me it's like a bank account. I get to 0 then I'm up 5, then back to 0. When I'm losing and approaching 0 I'm already planning on what to cook and where to go out to eat when I get there.

Lasagna

Baked penne (or ziti) Siciliano

Hon Sue Yoke with Pork Fried Rice

Baby back ribs with slaw

Sausage and peppers with anything

Chili dogs (in between meals only)

Half-baguette capicola, mortadella, and provolone subs (then, another with the other half)

Steak bomb subs

The Hungry-man breakfast at Al's with sides added

Fried Haddock with fries and slaw

Just about any cold fresh fruit I can find

Cassata type rum cake

These are the major contributors to my weight, cholesterol, and blood sugar problems.

But God forbid, if they were to all disappear, I'd still **** up pretty badly. It's who I am.

It's wrong to love both food and p.ussy. Women love cut, trim bods. I love food. I think if I lived in Boston I'd have thrown in the towel too. Meatball grinders.....kill me now. Real pizza, not the s.hit they call pizza out here. Fried clams, bluefish, sausages and peppers, subs, haddock, pasta....

I set the menu for Thanksgiving. No turkey this year, too much work, I'm like a slave for three days. Fuch that. This year I'm rotisserieing a 15 lb bone in prime rib roast, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, horseradish sauce, spicy slaw and mushroom stuffing.

For dessert it's chocolate cake and cherries flambe with vanilla ice cream. I'm still working on the vino.

I set the menu for Thanksgiving. No turkey this year, too much work, I'm like a slave for three days. Fuch that. This year I'm rotisserieing a 15 lb bone in prime rib roast, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, horseradish sauce, spicy slaw and mushroom stuffing.

For dessert it's chocolate cake and cherries flambe with vanilla ice cream. I'm still working on the vino.
    If only we got along better, I might have shown up uninvited. Fortunately, my neice does ok too.

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    If only we got along better, I might have shown up uninvited. Fortunately, my neice does ok too.
    What's up? I thought we got along just fine.

Larry
    So what?
    What is anyone gonna do? Nothing.

Stop whining already, Larry. Your boy lost the election. Get over it already!

I remember what they used to tell us longhairs, back in the 60's. America, Love it or leave it!
    Dad, I was swimming in a rainbow with millions of babies... and they was naked... and then all of a sudden I turned into a perfect smile!

Larry
    I love it. Obama said to Senators Graham, McCain, and Ayotte that if they wanted to pick on UN Ambassador Rice, they should "pick on me instead!" Senator Graham quickly reminded Obama that they will do that, that he is indeed their target. What he didn't say was that Obama should drop the bravado and review the Watergate Hearings. The congress brought Nixon down for far less than happened in Benghazi!

Larry

3000 Americans got killed in September of 2001.

Another 4000 Americans got killed in Iraq which was not remotely involved in the attack and where there were NO weapons of mass destruction.

Four Americans were killed in Benghazi.

Bin Ladin continued to make threatening videotpes during the Bush administration.
    He stopped breathing during the O'Bama admiistation.

Bush flew over New Orleans.
    O'Bama landed in Jersey.

And more to the point, for all of your bellyaching, none of O'bama's policies are hurting you in the least.

Your political opinions, Larry, are based on emotions, not facts, and you're on the wrong side of history.

Thanks a lot Romney.
    Geez you guys have a lot to chose from. What the hell is a double double?
    Reminds me of the time at a Macca's drive through this girl was giving me the shites with her total lack of customer service, i swear i could hear her chewing gum through the speaker,so i told her to add a half pounder to the order. She says " oh i don't think we sell them", and i say i will have to make do with a double quarter pounder. then. Way over her head.
    Tm Burner Superfast, r9 4 wood,Tm 09 19*/22*
    Mizuno mp52 5-pw,mpt10 52*/56*/60*
    SC Sonoma,optima ts

Thread Information