NFL 2015 - Official Thread

Bengals 7-0
    Suck it.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Kind of iffy on my Viqueens. All their wins are against losers but they played the Broncos closer than any one else.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

well they pulled one out of there asses but hey, we're tied with the cheeseheads!
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Almost forgot to ask, my apologies. How'd rhe Bengals do in 2015? Didn't really follow football last year.
    GR lives...

Not sure about the Bengals Zo but just thought I should inform the board that the Mighty All Blacks won the Rugby World Cup in 2015 defeating the Australian Wallabies in the Grand Final. That makes them the most successful rugby team in rugby world cup history, the first to win three titles, the first to win back to back titles and maintaining an almost unbelievable >90% winning record in the four years between World Cups.

A record that almost defies belief!

Just saying ...
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc View Post
    Almost forgot to ask, my apologies. How'd rhe Bengals do in 2015? Didn't really follow football last year.
    You didn't? Bengals won the Superbowl.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs View Post
    You didn't? Bengals won the Superbowl.
    Well congratulations then. Must feel great! There's nothing like the feeling you get when your team wins the Super Bowl. Believe me, I know.

It also must be a relief to finally beat back the Bengals' reputation as losers, chokers, and fools. After all, that sort of thing is merely a reflection of what the home city is like and all the people in it.
    Last edited by lorenzoinoc; 06-23-2016 at 09:08 AM.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    Not sure about the Bengals Zo but just thought I should inform the board that the Mighty All Blacks won the Rugby World Cup in 2015 defeating the Australian Wallabies in the Grand Final. That makes them the most successful rugby team in rugby world cup history, the first to win three titles, the first to win back to back titles and maintaining an almost unbelievable >90% winning record in the four years between World Cups.

A record that almost defies belief!

Just saying ...

Man, that's awesome! All of it! So what happens now...do the All Blacks graduate to a major sport against the world's top athletes? Have they decided which one they'll choose? Football might seem like the right choice but those NFL players aren't just C sport tough, they're the real deal.

I'd go with basketball.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc View Post
    Man, that's awesome! All of it! So what happens now...do the All Blacks graduate to a major sport against the world's top athletes? Have they decided which one they'll choose? Football might seem like the right choice but those NFL players aren't just C sport tough, they're the real deal.

I'd go with basketball.
    That's quite a big leap on the toughness scale. The All Blacks should baby step into this, maybe start with tennis or soccer. Steph Curry would beat the crap out of any pro rugby player.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs View Post
    That's quite a big leap on the toughness scale. The All Blacks should baby step into this, maybe start with tennis or soccer. Steph Curry would beat the crap out of any pro rugby player.
    Then you have an issue as to intelligence. It would take years for a rugby player to learn and understand the rules of basketball, if it's even possible. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm not sure about tennis, they'd never get the scoring thing and would constantly be sticking balls up their ass. Yes it would make it easier to see where balls land but I'm not touching them.

Soccer is probably it, at least for players who can grasp the difference between their arms and their legs.
    GR lives...

Thread Information