|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

1. The forum has been hacked but is now recovered

Hackers came in to this forum and disabled all accounts. No one could get in including me.

I'm able to get in now so check if you can get in.

Idiot hackers and spammers!! Next week, we are upgrading this forum to a much more secure and robust version. We're testing it right now in http://forums.audioreview.com

Very sorry about the inconvenience.

francois

I want to be the first to thank you.

You can be my friend now.

spank
    Last edited by spanqdoggie; 01-04-2013 at 10:24 PM.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

I'm back in.

If true this is great news! (although I see the old emoticoms are still not working )

Famousdavis should be made an honorary Knight of the realm for providing a lifeboat in our time of need. Honorable mention to FON for also throwing us a life preserver even if not required. And to Buddha for leading us to the promised land at Mtbr.com.

And lastly a request to Francois. Can I have my 58 posts from Caddyshack added to my post count here? To add to my legendary >10k status?

Hey wait a minute! What happened to my posts? I've been brought back to the field with a paltry 9,962!
    Last edited by Kiwi Player; 01-05-2013 at 01:36 AM.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Hey Francois

Serious question now. Will we back accepting new members once again?

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thank you.
    2007-2017 Moderator of the Year.

WTF... it's working again, is the hacker from China? or N. Korea?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Great news!
    Dad, I was swimming in a rainbow with millions of babies... and they was naked... and then all of a sudden I turned into a perfect smile!

Like coming home from a vacation.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Finally... the crew, can log back in to GolfReview!

Thank you Francois.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

Francis, can you please explain your apparent neglect of this site and the fact that you've ignored pleas from its moderators to open up the forums to new membership? If this is a feature that you could delegate to one of us, we would gladly take it over.
    I keeps it real.

12. Quote Originally Posted by buddha33 View Post
    Francis, can you please explain your apparent neglect of this site and the fact that you've ignored pleas from its moderators to open up the forums to new membership? If this is a feature that you could delegate to one of us, we would gladly take it over.
    Hey Buddha,

I'm a distracted guy. I've been creating a lights, 650b shootout on the bike sites and I tend to put my head down until I'm done. I also run road and carreview now.

the other reason is my East Coast partner has been redesigning the whole golfreview site using a new platform. He keeps saying he's almost done and I shouldn't touch this site.

But the new forum is promising. It is much more robust to spam and hacks. The registration will be human question and answer based and it seems to stop most of these robot registrations.

That being said, I can give you supermod status on this forum so you can do what I do.

fc

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Hey Buddha,

I'm a distracted guy. I've been creating a lights, 650b shootout on the bike sites and I tend to put my head down until I'm done. I also run road and carreview now.

the other reason is my East Coast partner has been redesigning the whole golfreview site using a new platform. He keeps saying he's almost done and I shouldn't touch this site.

But the new forum is promising. It is much more robust to spam and hacks. The registration will be human question and answer based and it seems to stop most of these robot registrations.

That being said, I can give you supermod status on this forum so you can do what I do.

fc
    Thanks for the quick reply. I would definitely be interested in "supermod" status. We just want to see the site flourish as I'm sure you would too. I'm looking forward to the improvements that you have in store.
    I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha33 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. I would definitely be interested in "supermod" status. We just want to see the site flourish as I'm sure you would too. I'm looking forward to the improvements that you have in store.
    What an assskisser. No wonder tonyj5 treats you like a dishrag whore.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

Pffffft. Have you seen the other replies in this thread? Everyone was ready to get down on their knees without question.
    I keeps it real.

Pffffft. Have you seen the other replies in this thread? Everyone was ready to get down on their knees without question.
    I'm a busy man. I don't have the inclination to go after every last assskisser. You are the injured wildebeest, now that tonyj5 has bloodied you up. I'm only picking off the weakest members of the herd, as nature intends.

I've still got a sticky in the non-golf forum telling the site owner to kiss my asss. I've got the luxury of casting stones.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs View Post
    I'm a busy man. I don't have the inclination to go after every last assskisser. You are the injured wildebeest, now that tonyj5 has bloodied you up. I'm only picking off the weakest members of the herd, as nature intends.

I've still got a sticky in the non-golf forum telling the site owner to kiss my asss. I've got the luxury of casting stones.
    did you see it was supposed to be 60 this weekend? wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    did you see it was supposed to be 60 this weekend? wtf?
    So, are you saying it's supposed to be 60 this coming weekend or that it was supposed to be 60 last weekend? What with your poor writing and horrid grammar and syntax, it's a wonder you can find your arse in the morning.

I'd ridicule you further if not for the newsworthy post you created. The weather. How exciting.

I think all of you are two beers short of a six pack.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis66 View Post
    So, are you saying it's supposed to be 60 this coming weekend or that it was supposed to be 60 last weekend? What with your poor writing and horrid grammar and syntax, it's a wonder you can find your arse in the morning.

I'd ridicule you further if not for the newsworthy post you created. The weather. How exciting.

I think all of you are two beers short of a six pack.
    Hey n00b,

STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by poe4soul View Post
    hey n00b,

stfu.
    LOL Nice work Poe.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Tribute to GR

Sung to the tune of yesterday

Golf Review,what happened to you.............................................
    Your not the place I once knew.............................................. ..
    0h I believe in Golf Review............................................ ...........

Suddenly,its not half the place it used to be..............................
    was it FD or was it Kiwi.............................................. .............
    0h Golf Review your killing me................................................

Why it had to change,I couldn't say.........................................
    I just bought a hybrid............................................ ..............
    now they call me gay............................................... .............

Golf Review,I thought you you would always last.......................
    thought you were forged,not just cast........................................
    Golf Review has your time past.............................................

Why it had to change,I couldn't say.........................................
    I'll have to go................................................ .......................
    just saw a forged hybrid on E bay...........................................

Golf Review are you a stiff or a 'R' flex......................................
    what will happen next.............................................. ...............
    guess I'll move on to GolfWRX........................................... ......

Sung to the tune of "The Long and Winding Road" by The Beatles.

The long and winding road
    that leads to GR's door
    Will never disappear
    I've seen it hacked before
    it always leads me here
    Leads me to GR's door

The wild and rainy hacked site
    that the trolls washed away
    Has left a pool of Larry's tears, crying for the day
    Why leave me posting here, let me know the way
    Many times I've posted alone and many times I've cried
    Anyway you'll never know the many ways I've tried (to log on)
    And still they lead me back to the long and winding road
    GR left me standing here a long, long time ago
    Don't leave me waiting here, lead me to you GR's door

But still they lead me back to the long and winding road
    You left me posting here a long, long time ago
    Don't keep me waiting here (Don't keep me wait), lead me to you door
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Guru, FD nice work!

Now where the f#ck am I?

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    Don't say everyone. Francis can lick my balls.
    I did get a sense of you French kissing his @ss.
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    false tsunami appeals are sickening, often associated with
    Nigerian 419 scams which used to be known as the Nigerian Petroleum Company scam. They had over-invoiced their customers and had a load of spare cash to give to you.
    The Canadian and Dutch lotteries are dangerous and the subject of considerable interest to the UK Kent police.
    The false Bank details phishing and
    Ebay phishing identity theft scams are frequently deceptive (don't beleive anyone!).
    Over-payment scams are frequent and associated with
    money laundering rings offering transaction processing jobs involving your bank account and outright
    criminal activity including paedophilia on the internet.
    The other generic class of spams involves spammers phishing for valid email addresses to send to. These clever fools would do well to learn the wisdom of Schrodinger's Cat (perhaps better explained here) or Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle or the equivalant which in simple terms boils down to encompassing the possibility that observing an event may change the course of the outcome of that event. By pinging our spam-traps they have exposed to us a greater gamut of the sources from which they are able to send spam. So they expected to gain knowledge of email addresses to which they could attempt to send spam which then cause problems with badly configured servers
    but in sending out "pinging" emails to all and sundry addresses they enable us to harden the defences of all our subscribing SpamInsights members.
    Tedious mortgage rate and other junk emails which are often quite difficult to diagnose accurately. Our filters often find them easy.
    Some sites try to start up by spamming clients of other sites in attempts to lure clients with offers of free advertising. Such sites often grow quite quickly but because entry to such sites is often so easy, surfers using these sites should beware of fraudsters.
    Occasionally there are spams which are so crass and absurd that they are really funny and cannot fail to bring a smile to your face!
    Some so-called authorities on Spam peddle a myth that most spam comes from remote countries and that none comes from the USA. Such a view promotes a terrible injustice - the reality is that most automated spam tracks down to North America as its source. A smaller amount comes from the UK whilst Nigerians and other West Africans, together with colleagues in the USA, UK and France laboriously use the net for fraudulent schemes. Whilst the "western" view of remote countries is that of impoverished lives, the emanating sources of spam in North America demonstrate both underlying poverty and greed, epitomised by the sight of black beggars in Baltimore disenfranchised by the state without proper education, jobs or prospects.

A short bus ride from central Baltimore leads to contrasting fairy-tale millionaires' communities with individually planted communal spaces. The human race becomes increasingly robotised by the ever more gargantuan administrative processes which rob them of thought and threaten their jobs and make the mass-producers richer leaving greed to become the only way out of poverty.

The two SSs result - Spam and Scam. Antespam.co.uk stops the mass-distribution of both
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

https://bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/
    false tsunami appeals are sickening, often associated with
    Nigerian 419 scams which used to be known as the Nigerian Petroleum Company scam. They had over-invoiced their customers and had a load of spare cash to give to you.
    The Canadian and Dutch lotteries are dangerous and the subject of considerable interest to the UK Kent police.
    The false Bank details phishing and
    Ebay phishing identity theft scams are frequently deceptive (don't beleive anyone!).
    Over-payment scams are frequent and associated with
    money laundering rings offering transaction processing jobs involving your bank account and outright
    criminal activity including paedophilia on the internet.
    The other generic class of spams involves spammers phishing for valid email addresses to send to. These clever fools would do well to learn the wisdom of Schrodinger's Cat (perhaps better explained here) or Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle or the equivalant which in simple terms boils down to encompassing the possibility that observing an event may change the course of the outcome of that event. By pinging our spam-traps they have exposed to us a greater gamut of the sources from which they are able to send spam. So they expected to gain knowledge of email addresses to which they could attempt to send spam which then cause problems with badly configured servers
    but in sending out "pinging" emails to all and sundry addresses they enable us to harden the defences of all our subscribing SpamInsights members.
    Tedious mortgage rate and other junk emails which are often quite difficult to diagnose accurately. Our filters often find them easy.
    Some sites try to start up by spamming clients of other sites in attempts to lure clients with offers of free advertising. Such sites often grow quite quickly but because entry to such sites is often so easy, surfers using these sites should beware of fraudsters.
    Occasionally there are spams which are so crass and absurd that they are really funny and cannot fail to bring a smile to your face!
    Some so-called authorities on Spam peddle a myth that most spam comes from remote countries and that none comes from the USA. Such a view promotes a terrible injustice - the reality is that most automated spam tracks down to North America as its source. A smaller amount comes from the UK whilst Nigerians and other West Africans, together with colleagues in the USA, UK and France laboriously use the net for fraudulent schemes. Whilst the "western" view of remote countries is that of impoverished lives, the emanating sources of spam in North America demonstrate both underlying poverty and greed, epitomised by the sight of black beggars in Baltimore disenfranchised by the state without proper education, jobs or prospects.

A short bus ride from central Baltimore leads to contrasting fairy-tale millionaires' communities with individually planted communal spaces. The human race becomes increasingly robotised by the ever more gargantuan administrative processes which rob them of thought and threaten their jobs and make the mass-producers richer leaving greed to become the only way out of poverty.

The two SSs result - Spam and Scam. Antespam.co.uk stops the mass-distribution of both
    Be glad we aren't getting all of the government we're paying for.

Bjdrivers better keep that sh!t off the caddy shack board. That's my spam turf, b!tch.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer View Post
    Bjdrivers better keep that sh!t off the caddy shack board. That's my spam turf, b!tch.
    A bit sad that a genuine GR character/legend has had his account hacked!!! This calls for a meeting with the hacker in a carpark in Bransom MO.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Hackers came in to this forum and disabled all accounts. No one could get in including me.

Idiot hackers and spammers!! Next week, we are upgrading this forum to a much more secure and robust version. We're testing it right now in http://forums.audioreview.com

francois
    So...

Where is the upgrade you promised?

Dammit Francois, do you even know what you had here? Pay attention, boy. Longtime members are hesitant to rejoin GR and commit here, we like FD's replacement Caddyshack forum just fine. We kept this place running for you, generating revenue.

It takes time to build online communities, and you are currently throwing away a highly established community of members who support(ed) your site through the years. That's just not good business.

Please get this stuff done as promised so we can resume being a healthy online community the way we used to be before the site got hacked.

FON

Taylormade R580XD 9.5

Is Proscar A Prescription Drug Interactions

Theophylline No Prescription Drugstore Online Grifulvin V $500 . Isoproterenol Weight Loss Plasma Renin Activity Best Buy Weight Loss Blog Migraine Order Prescription Buy Fioricet Online Zyrtec And Claritin Together Allergy Medication Levocetirizine And Zyrtec Zyrtec Swot Analysis Percocet 100 Mg No Prescription . Anyone More Energized On Armour Synthroid Generic Prozac No Prescription Medication Standard Diabetes Mellitus Pathophysiology Tramadol Mexico Saturday Delivery. Weight Diabetes Hypertension Valium And Percocet Together Bullet Ants Allergy Signs Of Motrin Dose .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    or
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    and

francois
    i wondered why i couldn't login anymore...
    glad you got it fixed...

Good to see this site is about to get back to normal again (about 50 or so diehard posters who have been banned from every pother internet golf forum).

In my absence form this site I have been kicking around golfwrx, sailing close to the wind of another site I am barred from, however I have managed to tone it down just enough to survive over there and only have a few posts deleted without my permission. But I do get the feeling I'm wearing out my welcome over there so this place got fixed just in time.

I would have joined you on the other sites but I had trouble registering so didn't bother. In any case Famous Davis seemed to think he was pope of those dumps just because he set them up. I'm sure that piss ant will think he can waltz back in here and try throwing his weight around like he owns the place because he did own the other places. Well FD, I got news for you pal, you aint leading but two things; Jack and Sh!t. And Jack left town.

Look forward to this site getting back to normal.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker View Post
    In any case Famous Davis seemed to think he was pope of those dumps just because he set them up. I'm sure that piss ant will think he can waltz back in here and try throwing his weight around like he owns the place because he did own the other places. Well FD, I got news for you pal, you aint leading but two things; Jack and Sh!t. And Jack left town.

Kick his ass hacker!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie View Post
    Kick his ass hacker!!!
    Hey spank, good going with the niners making the super bowl. Ravens are my favourite team but the niners are up there, looking like the closest matchup in many super bowls. The two best teams of the playoffs have made it for a change. Good luck to both teams.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by eviniurijek View Post
    Theophylline No Prescription Drugstore Online Grifulvin V $500 . Isoproterenol Weight Loss Plasma Renin Activity Best Buy Weight Loss Blog Migraine Order Prescription Buy Fioricet Online Zyrtec And Claritin Together Allergy Medication Levocetirizine And Zyrtec Zyrtec Swot Analysis Percocet 100 Mg No Prescription . Anyone More Energized On Armour Synthroid Generic Prozac No Prescription Medication Standard Diabetes Mellitus Pathophysiology Tramadol Mexico Saturday Delivery. Weight Diabetes Hypertension Valium And Percocet Together Bullet Ants Allergy Signs Of Motrin Dose .
    Yesiree....the forum has recovered.....back to normal.....
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53 View Post
    Yesiree....the forum has recovered.....back to normal.....
    Where there's hope there's life. Previously we thought we were facing certain demise. Now we live in hope.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Francois' execution of the new site format. Isn't he cute.

I keeps it real.

Good to see this site is about to get back to normal again (about 50 or so diehard posters who have been banned from every pother internet golf forum).

In my absence form this site I have been kicking around golfwrx, sailing close to the wind of another site I am barred from, however I have managed to tone it down just enough to survive over there and only have a few posts deleted without my permission. But I do get the feeling I'm wearing out my welcome over there so this place got fixed just in time.

I would have joined you on the other sites but I had trouble registering so didn't bother. In any case Famous Davis seemed to think he was pope of those dumps just because he set them up. I'm sure that piss ant will think he can waltz back in here and try throwing his weight around like he owns the place because he did own the other places. Well FD, I got news for you pal, you aint leading but two things; Jack and Sh!t. And Jack left town.

Hey, look who's back. The executive course golfer from Australia. If you had trouble signing up for the other website then you might want to take some courses in basic computing.

Francois' execution of the new site format. Isn't he cute.

FON

Taylormade R580XD 9.5

Yeah it's completely recovered. It's humming and vibrant with an abundance of new members and completely free from spammers.

Now where the f#ck am I?

bump............

If this site was a horse they would have put it down.
    Bridgestone J38 10.5, Srixon 2,3,4 hybrids. Snake Eyes Viper Tour
    Eidolon 52,56 and 60 wedges.
    Bettinardi sb-5+ putter.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis66 View Post
    Hey, look who's back. The executive course golfer from Australia. If you had trouble signing up for the other website then you might want to take some courses in basic computing.
    Looks like this corpse cant be revived, and I appear to have been banned at wrx so I may have to go to your crummy snobatorium and set people straight about you by giving you another ass whooping over there.

Looks like this corpse cant be revived, and I appear to have been banned at wrx so I may have to go to your crummy snobatorium and set people straight about you by giving you another ass whooping over there.
    LOL surprise, surprise!

Any specific reason or just your general Aussie brashness.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Just kiss FD's ring and join the site. It's the only way to redeem yourself. You've been getting dragged through the mud regularly on the other site by several people, mostly just me.

I wonder if in a few years when GR has become stable, if the membership will view Caddyshack as Shottalk. Both were considered an Exodus from GR, though shottalk's formation was for reasons of personality, not technical failures.
    I could totally see a new crop of GR members running with the torch and assuming the identity of GR under our watch. Caddyshack might even get invaded by GR members looking to start some sh!t.
    fred3 antagonizer
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs View Post
    Just kiss FD's ring and join the site. It's the only way to redeem yourself. You've been getting dragged through the mud regularly on the other site by several people, mostly just me.

I wonder if in a few years when GR has become stable, if the membership will view Caddyshack as Shottalk. Both were considered an Exodus from GR, though shottalk's formation was for reasons of personality, not technical failures.
    I could totally see a new crop of GR members running with the torch and assuming the identity of GR under our watch. Caddyshack might even get invaded by GR members looking to start some sh!t.
    For this reason alone, we should wait a few months after this forum has been revived before we come back.
    We would get the satisfaction of running off settlers that the American Indians, Native Americans, Red Devils (whatever those drunken bastards like to be called nowadays) never did.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Thread Information