|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Has Jennifer Aniston ever made a good movie?

I just saw one of the worst movies ever. It's called Wanderlust. Even though I saw it for free I thought I got ripped off. It's about a husband and wife who lose their New York condo, get lost and end up in this commune with hippie people.

It is the stupidest, most poorly done movie I've seen in a long time. The odd thing is that Jennifer Aniston isn't funny at all. She looks good but that's about it. Lot's of women look good.

Paul Rudd really isn't very funny either. In fact, nobody in this movie is funny. So, I guess that in itself is kind of humorous-the fact that it's supposed to be funny yet isn't funny at all. I can see the humor in that, in kind of an ironic and paradoxical way. Is that a word-paradoxical? Now that's funny! Ha Ha...making jokes out of silly words!

I hope you've enjoyed this review.

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis66 View Post
    I just saw one of the worst movies ever. It's called Wanderlust. Even though I saw it for free I thought I got ripped off. It's about a husband and wife who lose their New York condo, get lost and end up in this commune with hippie people.

It is the stupidest, most poorly done movie I've seen in a long time. The odd thing is that Jennifer Aniston isn't funny at all. She looks good but that's about it. Lot's of women look good.

Paul Rudd really isn't very funny either. In fact, nobody in this movie is funny. So, I guess that in itself is kind of humorous-the fact that it's supposed to be funny yet isn't funny at all. I can see the humor in that, in kind of an ironic and paradoxical way. Is that a word-paradoxical? Now that's funny! Ha Ha...making jokes out of silly words!

I hope you've enjoyed this review.
    My wife and I watched this movie together after getting blazed. We both laughed our asses off at it, both for the ridiculousness of the story and for the obvious futility of the stereotypes they quite accurately parodied.

It wasn't a great movie by any stretch, but it did a good job of exploring the reasoning behind the things we typically enjoy yet take for granted in life. You can't put a dollar value on some of the most priceless experiences life has to offer, because many of the best things in life are free.

It's a flick you have to be baked to appreciate, but it's not worth watching twice, so if you weren't stoned the first time I guess you missed it. May as well just watch Forrest Gump again.

FON
    "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." - Bruce Lee

Taylormade R580XD 9.5
    Taylormade Rescue Dual 19
    Taylormade rac MB TP (3-PW)
    Taylormade rac Satin TP (52,56,60)
    Taylormade Rossa Monza Corza center shaft

I thought 'Derailed' was Ok though she was only a supporting actor and played the part of a conniving, scheming, blackmailing b#tch. I've never considered her 'hot'. I wasn't the least bit surprised when Brad Pitt left her for Angelina Jolie.

I would have too!
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

She was in 'Office Space' which was a great movie, but it was a supporting role. She's a pretty good actress, but yeah, she's been in a lot if sh!tty movies.
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Player View Post
    I thought 'Derailed' was Ok though she was only a supporting actor and played the part of a conniving, scheming, blackmailing b#tch. I've never considered her 'hot'. I wasn't the least bit surprised when Brad Pitt left her for Angelina Jolie.

I would have too!
    Brad Pitt is a world-class douchebag as is John Voight's daughter. Perfect for each other. Pitt's best role and the one where he reveals his true persona is in the brilliant work "Kalifornia".
    Mostly Taylormade clubs now except for two Ping I25 hybrids, Mizuno 54 & Callaway 56 wedges.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Brad Pitt is a world-class douchebag as is John Voight's daughter. Perfect for each other. Pitt's best role and the one where he reveals his true persona is in the brilliant work "Kalifornia".
    I liked Kalifornia. I thought his best role was as a supporting actor in Thelma and Louise.

Sitcom actors can make the jump but sitcom actresses can't.

Geez, FON, if you're blazing on the right stuff there are public service announcements that can be hilarious. I wet my pants watching Old Yeller.

Jennifer Aniston is a perfect example of a woman who is attractive but not hot because she has no sexy. Goofy yes, sexy no.
    GR lives...

I'm struggling to recall many roles she has played. I guess I tend to avoid the 3rd rate romcom type movies she is normally in. She was 'really' good in 'Bruce Almighty' IIRC.

Edit: wow this new 'rolleyes' emoticom is nowhere near as good/effective as the old one. Sometimes new technology just isn't better than the old stuff is it? There is nothing about that that confirms the intended sarcasm in my post. The old one was much better.

Wait a minute I found it. It's called 'rolleyes5'.
    Last edited by Kiwi Player; 01-17-2014 at 08:13 AM.
    I chose the road less traveled.

Now where the f#ck am I?

Thread Information