|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

OT: Don't Get Too Drunk Tonight BTL!!!

BTL, just wanted to wish you a happy 21st a little early. Don't get too drunk tonight,

remember you have your PAT in the morning. I'm sure you'll do fine. You can just get

drunk afterwards. And also, Master if you are reading this go do your schoolwork.

No I would just like to comment on this thread instead. At the start me ans BTL didn't see eye to eye but I would like to wish him the best of luck tommorow and for him to let us know how he gets on im sure you will pass it this time.
    Feels just like it should.

I'm just messing with you Master. I attack those people who are better than me at golf . I really don't mean any harm. Take it easy.

I know your just messing what scores do you shoot and how did you remember it was btl's pat test tommorow and birthday today do you know him personally.

I shoot in the high 70's, about a 7 or 8 handicap. No I do not know BTL personally, I just have a very good memory. I will be attempting to pass the PAT at the end of next summer, after I work dilligently on my game before then. I just to see how many times it takes BTL to pass. I'm sure he'll get it tomorrow. The problem with my game is I have never had time to practice. With playing other sports in high school (my high school didn't have a golf team), and then also playing baseball in college, I never really concentrated on my game until now.

I want to take it when im 18 I just need to become a bit more consistent. My handicap would be 2 or 3 shots lower if I was more consistant every time in competition I would come to the 15th level and knock 1 out of bounds bogey the next couple because im angry and rush and end up with 76.

That happens to a lot of people. Heck, Phil Mickelson gave away the the U.S. Open by three putting the 17th. You are young, you'll get passed it. You should come over here and take the PAT. Just have to shoot course rating x 2 + 15. So on a course with a rating of 70, just need to shoot 155 over two rounds from the regular tees. I'm sure with your game you could do that on the first try.

I would love to do it in America but I don't know if I can I would need to join a course out there and proabaly have to be living there. You have to shoot 146 over here around the belfry a very tough course and you can only take the test 4 times and if you fail 4 times you can't take it again.

Yeah that sounds like it is tough. Yeah you would have to be working and living here. Your Packers are on tv right now and are losing, what's up with that? I bet their winning streak end today.

I am watching bits of it they are playing crap but im sure they will pull a miracle out of some where.

No miracles against the Eagles. The Pack are just a little overrated this year. Farve is there, but no one else is besides Ahman Green (sometimes).

Right now, that Vikes/Pack game at X-mas looks like a battle of the poseurs.

R35
    "35 on the front, 50 on the back....I love this game."

Quote Originally Posted by rockford35
    No miracles against the Eagles. The Pack are just a little overrated this year. Farve is there, but no one else is besides Ahman Green (sometimes).

Right now, that Vikes/Pack game at X-mas looks like a battle of the poseurs.

R35
    It certainly won't be a battle of defense...sheesh.

The Eagles look as strong as they have all year today. I can't see anybody stopping them until the superbowl. Their main NFC competition is the Falcons, and we see how good they can be. I was at the game today and they were miserable.

Way to take advantage of a weak opponent, Vikes. Effing morons.
    I keeps it real.

The Falcons? Ya, they sure showed that today. Vick is so overrated - as the Falcons QB. With any other team he's a perennial allstar, with the Falcons he's a QB that MUST rush for close to 100 for the team to have a chance of winning. Their recievers are all chumps and their running game (save Vick) is non existent (don't look at total TD's, look at yardage).

Eli sucks. You heard it here first.

R35

Quote Originally Posted by rockford35
    "Another White Russian , Dude?.......Does the Pope $hit in the woods?"-Big Lebowski

R35
    Moderators: Is $hit allowable now on this forum? Sure it is a good way to get around the "foul word detector" but we all know what $hit is...

I love rockford35, and he is cool, but under the new rules of this board, his signature should be removed.

I am with you Francois on cleaning up this board.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by spanked
    Moderators: Is $hit allowable now on this forum? Sure it is a good way to get around the "foul word detector" but we all know what $hit is...

I love rockford35, and he is cool, but under the new rules of this board, his signature should be removed.

Thanks.

you are beeng a snitch and thats not nice you shood watch "sent of a woman" with Robert deNiro or maybe al pachino i get confushed

"I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong; I'm not a judge or jury. But I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!"

it seams to me mr spanky that yuo are seling out mr rockford in atempting to get in the good books of mr dorkamn and thats not nice i think you shood apologise thanks

Thanks.
    No, and neither are any obvious "f" and "s" words "disguised" by changing one or two letters, while maintaining their obvious meanings. Other less offensive words will be taken in context of whether they are flame war material. "I really got my ass kicked in the game today" is a lot different than "You need the shaft of a 3 iron shoved up your ass" (flame war). Use common sense......
    ANGRY FLAME WARS AND GROSS PROFANITY AREN'T GOING TO BE TOLERATED. Good natured kidding is always welcome. The difference had better be pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    "I really got my ass kicked in the game today" is a lot different than "You need the shaft of a 3 iron shoved up your ass" (flame war). Use common sense......
    ANGRY FLAME WARS AND GROSS PROFANITY AREN'T GOING TO BE TOLERATED. Good natured kidding is always welcome. The difference had better be pretty obvious.
    Hello mr dorkman what if sumone said "bottom" insted of the a-word wood that be ok thanks

Thanks.
    I'm on it Spank. Thanks for the heads up.

R35

Thread Information