|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

I am back baby, I am back!!!

I have been on hiatus for a while, but I am back. Geez, what happened? This forum looks way different. It feels just like my little apartment got robbed and vandalized while I was on vacation.

I like it.

I also like the way the moderators have moderated this forum down to about one golf post every 2 hours.

I am going to post some food pictures tomorrow or next week; I took the pictures and I have them. I got a picture of 3 large, live lobsters in my sink; I ate two of the bastards last night, and gave one away to my brother in law. They are best steamed. Don't boil those babies. Steam them. I also have a fantastic picture/photo of my homemade pizza that I and my wife created the day before the lobster dinner... I still can't replicate the wonderful thin crust that I found in Italy. How do they do that?

It is winter time and practically none of us can golf, so let's open this forum with some real talk.

Men, you need not cower with fear beneath the imagined blows of the moderators, here. It is just a freaking virtual reality, bunch of electrons, slow golf board, tard-loving forum... Post whatever you want, within reasonable social boundaries...

We can talk golf in the spring. It is freaking winter time, so don't let the moderators, that know nothing about golf, drag you down.

1. Post your food pictures.
    2. Post pictures of your lame children. Who freaking cares about your kids? But everybody with a 5 year old has to post their own little miscreant's (jackass) photo on the internet. I sure don't like it, but post their pictures anyway. We can make fun of the little bastards (sorry spankdoggie).
    3. Or just post a freaking picture, even if it is a 10 foot snowdrift (sorry Hackmeister)

Now bow down and give me twenty!

spankballer

-----------------------------------------
    Last edited by spankballer; 01-21-2004 at 07:31 AM.

Big Poppa, is that you?

Gladness,

CareBear

How you doing baby doll?

I am confused. You were here the whole time. How can you be here the whole time, and then be "back"?

In that case, I am back too!

He was here the whole time, yet the site still only managed a few posts a day.

The newness is gone. This place is tired. How can a site have 38 users online at any given time, yet no posts for 18 hours?

Goodbye.

hey psycho, the exit is on the left...

get a life mac. We don't want you here. The owners of the site don't want you here.

You've been trolling this site for years, using it as a stage for you loony bin tirades. I enjoyed some of your posts and some of the color you added to this board. But time and time again, you've proven that you're a nutcase with multiple personalities. You just flip out and trash other people and this board.

You're like a wacko on the street corner looking for a stage. Looking for someone to listen. You post here with 15 different handles pretending to be someone else, pretending to agree with you and yourself. Yeah we know... and we're going to let the site owners know.

So in so many words... leave. you're banned, you're out.

still here??

out, out, out...

-kb-

I never heard of you! You act like you been here a while!! With a name like that, I expect to here you say your from San Fransisco or something!! Anyways, welcome aboard!
    R.I.P.

I thought you never left.
    there are probably only a couple of golfers that should refer to themselves as the master. I am sure it is not anyone on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by spankballer
    I have been on hiatus for a while, but I am back. Geez, what happened? This forum looks way different. It feels just like my little apartment got robbed and vandalized while I was on vacation.

I like it.

I also like the way the moderators have moderated this forum down to about one golf post every 2 hours.

I am going to post some food pictures tomorrow or next week; I took the pictures and I have them. I got a picture of 3 large, live lobsters in my sink; I ate two of the bastards last night, and gave one away to my brother in law. They are best steamed. Don't boil those babies. Steam them. I also have a fantastic picture/photo of my homemade pizza that I and my wife created the day before the lobster dinner... I still can't replicate the wonderful thin crust that I found in Italy. How do they do that?

It is winter time and practically none of us can golf, so let's open this forum with some real talk.

Men, you need not cower with fear beneath the imagined blows of the moderators, here. It is just a freaking virtual reality, bunch of electrons, slow golf board, tard-loving forum... Post whatever you want, within reasonable social boundaries...

We can talk golf in the spring. It is freaking winter time, so don't let the moderators, that know nothing about golf, drag you down.

1. Post your food pictures.
    2. Post pictures of your lame children. Who freaking cares about your kids? But everybody with a 5 year old has to post their own little miscreant's (jackass) photo on the internet. I sure don't like it, but post their pictures anyway. We can make fun of the little bastards (sorry spankdoggie).
    3. Or just post a freaking picture, even if it is a 10 foot snowdrift (sorry Hackmeister)

Now bow down and give me twenty!

spankballer

-----------------------------------------
    Now that is entertainment. I would give that post a vote for "2004 of the year post award". Spankdoggie is a man for just going Hari Kari like that. I am going to do Hari Kari as well in a week or so. Spank said he sacrificed himself on his forum: Spank's golf forum

We love you Spank!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Don't Surf
    Now that is entertainment. I would give that post a vote for "2004 of the year post award". Spankdoggie is a man for just going Hari Kari like that. I am going to do Hari Kari as well in a week or so. Spank said he sacrificed himself on his forum: Spank's golf forum

We love you Spank!!!
    Hey psycho... charlie, cheeznut, carebear, spankdoggie, spankballer, iguassu... you're all the same guy. Don't you think we know?

You're a freak that talks to yourself. A legend in your own mind. Tighten up that straight jacket and don't skip the medication.

You're reported to the admin. Goodbye.

go away. shoo, shoo shoo.

Quote Originally Posted by -KB-
    Hey psycho... charlie, cheeznut, carebear, spankdoggie, spankballer, iguassu... you're all the same guy. Don't you think we know?

You're a freak that talks to yourself. A legend in your own mind. Tighten up that straight jacket and don't skip the medication.

Everybody knows that Charlie is not spank. We all know you have personal issues with Charlie, and you want him banned here because of disagreements on another golf forum, kb. You only have 2 posts, and both of them are derogatory. Do you think Francois is dumb enough to believe you?

Please clean up your act. I think spankdoggie wants all of his posts deleted and then he will leave; at least he said that before. This place is no longer the same.

Peace.

Anyone who takes the time to register multiple accounts is a pathetic loser. What kind of person does that? Miserable, pathetic piece of crap. That is what they are.

I bet they sit in their parents basement, in front of their monitors, switching from the Pokemon chat room where they try to pick up 10 year old boys to this forum. How pathetic! You are a f*%^ing loser!

Get help you useless pieces of garbage!

Quote Originally Posted by -KB-

On behalf of my comrade, who's on paternity leave, I say thank you for the support and continued attention. We realize you can't quite bring yourself to publically recognize the contributions our mutual friend who has so freely given to this forum. Now, only in this period of social-interest draught, do we fully appreciate his spirit. Maybe some day we'll open our hearts and show affection to our loved ones while they are still among us.

I think Mike and his Mechanics said it best:
    "So we open up a quarrel
    Between the present and the past
    We only sacrifice the future
    It's the bitterness that lasts
    Say it loud, say it clear
    You can listen as well as you hear
    It's too late when we die
    To admit we don't see eye to eye
    I think I caught his spirit later that same year
    I'm sure I heard his echo in my baby's new born tears
    I just wish I could have told him in the living years."

Spank needs help...seriously. I really don't think he realizes how bad he is making himself look. Not that I care, but damn, it is pathetic. I am really not trying to knock him(not now)but he should seek counseling or something. Pretending to have friends is OK when your a toddler, but as an adult, its a sad sign of either mental retardation or some other deficiency. Good Luck , spank. Please get the help you really need.
    R.I.P.

Thread Information