|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Burner 420?

Burner 420?

Anyone using a Burner 420 driver here? I tried doing a search but came up empty. I'm looking for input from someone who has used this driver.

Here's a few reviews here...

Bombsquadgolf

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by NickP
    Anyone using a Burner 420 driver here? I tried doing a search but came up empty. I'm looking for input from someone who has used this driver.
    Am I the only one who sees the irony in the name of that driver?

i guess you are the only one, because it is a great driver in my mind, it was stopped for the R500 series but i don't see why, when i demoed the two, the 420 just killed the R500's in distance and accuracy, there is a little bit of a dilemma with the size as the name would suggest 420 cc's but the TM site says 400, and i compared it to a Cleveland launcher 400 and they were about the same size, anyway, i love mine, i got the 8.5 degree loft and just love the low piercing ball flight. most of them are running around 100 dollars right now, a great deal if you can find one new on ebay or, if you have a "Sam's Club membership, they always seem to have them on stock, if you need anymore info you can private message me

Quote Originally Posted by youngun5
    i guess you are the only one, because it is a great driver in my mind, it was stopped for the R500 series but i don't see why, when i demoed the two, the 420 just killed the R500's in distance and accuracy, there is a little bit of a dilemma with the size as the name would suggest 420 cc's but the TM site says 400, and i compared it to a Cleveland launcher 400 and they were about the same size, anyway, i love mine, i got the 8.5 degree loft and just love the low piercing ball flight. most of them are running around 100 dollars right now, a great deal if you can find one new on ebay or, if you have a "Sam's Club membership, they always seem to have them on stock, if you need anymore info you can private message me
    I'm sure its a great club, I was laughing at the words "burner" and "420", aw, never mind. Just forget it.

I use one and love it. I mainly tee off with a 3 Iron but the 420 is the best hitting driver I've ever used.

I don't understand your strategy of teeing off with a 3 iron. If you love your burner 420, why not hit it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm dead on point with the 3 Iron. I'm a sniper baby. 240 with the 3 Iron on the fairway or 280 with the driver in the woods.

240 with the 3 Iron on the fairway
    Wow, 240 with the 3 iron? That's awesome!

Thread Information