|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    1Iron vs Hank Kuehne

    http://www.pgatour.com/players/stats/404655/2003

    Hanks average drive is 321.4. He is the longest driver of the ball on the PGA tour.
    1 Iron averages 360yds off the tee, 1 Iron, are you telling us you are 40yds better than the longest driver on the PGA tour?
    R.I.P.

  2. #2
    Also, here are a list of the top long drive pros average distance, they have nothing on you!! You are (in my book), The worlds longest driver of the ball!! Its an honor to have someone of your ability here. Can you send me your autograph?
    http://www.remaxwldc.com/longdrivers...256DF600609090
    R.I.P.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Pebble Beach
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Hack_Meister
    Also, here are a list of the top long drive pros average distance, they have nothing on you!! You are (in my book), The worlds longest driver of the ball!! Its an honor to have someone of your ability here. Can you send me your autograph?
    http://www.remaxwldc.com/longdrivers...256DF600609090
    1 Iron is abruptly losing it though. His swing speed just fell 11 mph in just a few short months!!! At this rate, as dorkman astutely pointed out, his swing speed will soon fall to the level of hackers called PGA pros - he's probably suffering from some chronic muscular illness or he switched to a stiffer shaft - probably to a 8-9x shaft.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack_Meister
    Also, here are a list of the top long drive pros average distance, they have nothing on you!! You are (in my book), The worlds longest driver of the ball!! Its an honor to have someone of your ability here. Can you send me your autograph?
    http://www.remaxwldc.com/longdrivers...256DF600609090
    What amazes me is, these guys average drives like this on a LD grid, not a course their averages on a course are probably a bit longer than Kuehne's.

    1 Iron does this on a golf course!!!! Truly amazing!!! I would give him a pat on the shoulder for his accomplishments, but I am afraid it would hurt since he does it so much to himself!
    R.I.P.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sugarbush
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    20
    I do this on a golf course, but nobody said they all go striaght... quite the opposite.
    And the guys on the PGA tour aint being paid to hit long balls.
    I'm not on the Tour, mostly due to a serious lack of driving accuracy
    I'll give you a visualization- picture a swing with Hank Kuehne and Jack Nicklaus.
    I have a gift of upper body strength, and through hours of study, learned to use every ounce of raw power in my shots.
    Not a single other member knows how to- very VERY few do.
    But even fewer people put in the time, study, and dedication in to it then I do.

    When you can say that part about yourselves, come back and we'll talk.
    You overwieght 26 handicaps with slices that put machetes to shame.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    20
    It just keeps getting better...

    Oh, let me get this straight.

    You have a low HC, can hit the ball a country mile, and you don't have good accuracy?

    WTF.

    By the way, the REMAX LD folks get paid to hit it long.
    Just wait one minizzle!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bethpage State Park (Black)
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Iron
    I do this on a golf course, but nobody said they all go striaght... quite the opposite.
    And the guys on the PGA tour aint being paid to hit long balls.
    I'm not on the Tour, mostly due to a serious lack of driving accuracy
    I'll give you a visualization- picture a swing with Hank Kuehne and Jack Nicklaus.
    I have a gift of upper body strength, and through hours of study, learned to use every ounce of raw power in my shots.
    Not a single other member knows how to- very VERY few do.
    But even fewer people put in the time, study, and dedication in to it then I do.

    When you can say that part about yourselves, come back and we'll talk.
    You overwieght 26 handicaps with slices that put machetes to shame.

    1Iron, please stop lying - you seem real desperate in trying to regain credibility. Also it doesn't help your cause when you appear so smug about yourself. People have figured you out here (they've caught you lying about the shafts as well as being moderator) - too many holes in your absurd claims. No one on Golfreview.com believes anything you say - your attempts at convincing them otherwise are futile.
    Last edited by coldplay; 01-24-2004 at 02:58 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sugarbush
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    20
    I have a low handicap due to the fact that I can PUTT as well.
    I had the shafts custom ordered.

    But, guess what?


    I don't care what you say about me.
    I play as I play... long off the tee with a deft putting ability
    I'm sick of immensely immature hackers with beer bellies as huge as their egos, the length of a par 5, having crap to say all the time, rather then talk about...
    OH MY GAWD!!!...

    GOLF!

    This board was nice when it started, but it was ruined by *******s like yourselves.

    I'm saying goodbye with no remorse.
    Assinine imbeciles.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Oak Valley
    Posts
    7,980
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Iron
    This board was nice when it started, but it was ruined by *******s like yourselves.

    I'm saying goodbye with no remorse.
    Assinine imbeciles.
    Is that a PROMISE??!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Pebble Beach
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Iron
    I have a low handicap due to the fact that I can PUTT as well.
    I had the shafts custom ordered.

    But, guess what?


    I don't care what you say about me.
    I play as I play... long off the tee with a deft putting ability
    I'm sick of immensely immature hackers with beer bellies as huge as their egos, the length of a par 5, having crap to say all the time, rather then talk about...
    OH MY GAWD!!!...

    GOLF!

    This board was nice when it started, but it was ruined by *******s like yourselves.

    I'm saying goodbye with no remorse.
    Assinine imbeciles.
    How could you custom order something that doesn't exist? I called Fujikura - the rep laughed and told me he can send me a lead pipe if I wanted a 7x shaft.

    You're the one with the huge ego - misplaced as it is.

    Since you're leaving spend more time at the following websites - it may help you if you plan on attending college:

    www.dictionary.com

    http://englishplus.com/grammar/mistcont.htm


    It's spelled asinine.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    20
    Sorry 1 iron. I cannot believe it.
    I cannot believe you have a low HC, admit you have accuracy problems off the tee, thrash around in the woods every hole only to get there in 3 at max (par 4 for example), and claim you putt well which is why you have a low HC.

    I cannot believe you can hit a 1 iron 350 yrds. Maybe on ice, but not a course, not even with the wind.

    And to top it all off, since you've spent so much time on your upper body, where did you find the time to learn VBulletin and be moderator of so many boards.....

    You see what everyone is getting at? Everything you say creates a bigger hole in your stories.
    Just wait one minizzle!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bethpage State Park (Black)
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Killsocket
    Sorry 1 iron. I cannot believe it.
    I cannot believe you have a low HC, admit you have accuracy problems off the tee, thrash around in the woods every hole only to get there in 3 at max (par 4 for example), and claim you putt well which is why you have a low HC.

    I cannot believe you can hit a 1 iron 350 yrds. Maybe on ice, but not a course, not even with the wind.

    And to top it all off, since you've spent so much time on your upper body, where did you find the time to learn VBulletin and be moderator of so many boards.....

    You see what everyone is getting at? Everything you say creates a bigger hole in your stories.
    I guess it really doesn't matter now - his decision to leave this forum is an admission in itself that he's been lying. I personally would want him to stay - I really wanted to see that video of his swing he promised to produce.
    Last edited by coldplay; 01-25-2004 at 11:46 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Oak Valley
    Posts
    7,980
    Rep Power
    28
    What baffles me is unless he is a totally mythical character made up by somebody like the "S" person, why anybody would be so stupid and monumentally insecure to lie about his abilities to perfect strangers who wouldn't recognize him if they saw him on the street. Amazing immaturity, and probably a good case study for a behavioral science graduate student!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bethpage State Park (Black)
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by dorkman53
    What baffles me is unless he is a totally mythical character made up by somebody like the "S" person, why anybody would be so stupid and monumentally insecure to lie about his abilities to perfect strangers who wouldn't recognize him if they saw him on the street. Amazing immaturity, and probably a good case study for a behavioral science graduate student!
    Yes agreed (and very astute points) - he would also be a good case study for an abnormal psychology PhD candidate. Well, I guess the only slack that you can give the kid for his immaturity and absurdity is that he is 16 (so he claims to be). Maybe he has family/social problems and uses this golf forum as an outlet using a fantasy character as way of commanding respect and admiration he wouldn't otherwise receive from the people around him.
    Last edited by coldplay; 01-25-2004 at 10:10 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Spanish Bay
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    I am not sure which is worse, some kid sitting around his computer having fun lying about how far he can hit a golf ball or the fact that there are people who obsess over trying to prove him a liar. Who cares, let the kid ramble about it, if you wouldn't continue to discuss it I am sure he would go way.

    BTW - I once hit a 517 yard drive. Ok, ok, so it was a miraculous shot that bounced down a road parallel to a 600 par 5, but it still went 517 yards and came back in play.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Oak Valley
    Posts
    7,980
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by corysold
    I am not sure which is worse, some kid sitting around his computer having fun lying about how far he can hit a golf ball or the fact that there are people who obsess over trying to prove him a liar. Who cares, let the kid ramble about it, if you wouldn't continue to discuss it I am sure he would go way.

    BTW - I once hit a 517 yard drive. Ok, ok, so it was a miraculous shot that bounced down a road parallel to a 600 par 5, but it still went 517 yards and came back in play.
    Or another question to ponder: Why would someone exhume a 4 month old thread to rehash?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Tiger and Hank part ways
    By Mward2002 in forum Golf Discussion
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 05:50 AM
  2. Hank Haney Endorses Hybrids
    By poe4soul in forum Golf Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 10:33 PM
  3. Hank Haney Driver Article in GD
    By Bravo35223 in forum Golf Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 07:35 AM
  4. Sorry, but there is a problem with 1Iron being a mod!!
    By Hack_Meister in forum Golf Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 08:23 AM
  5. 1iron sent me a PM
    By Hack_Meister in forum Golf Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-25-2003, 08:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •