|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Forum rules

Forum rules

I guess we are all starting with a clean slate given the moderator that posted the above also broke every one of the rules.

Well maybe not the one about advertising if we don't count his daddy's company.

This is just a gentle ribbing.
    there are probably only a couple of golfers that should refer to themselves as the master. I am sure it is not anyone on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by onetime
    This is just a gentle ribbing.
    I thought they were for her pleasure.
    I keeps it real.

What about self-heating oil? Is that permitted?
    Please, just call me Schemp...

Quote Originally Posted by buddha33
    I thought they were for her pleasure.
    I was going to say not if the ribs are referring to golf grips but in someinstances, those could also be for her pleasure.
    there are probably only a couple of golfers that should refer to themselves as the master. I am sure it is not anyone on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcrowe
    What about self-heating oil? Is that permitted?
    Is that a replacement for home heating oil ?... .sorta gives ya a warm feeling internally ...

Things change...get used to it VCony.

Me? I'm just having fun supporting the rules put in place by the owner of the site. That's all.

QQ
    Yoy may wanna add:
    4. Keep it clean.
    5. Ribbing pleasure must occur with 2 consenting adults.
    6. No sqirrel killing before 5 pm.

Just an idea. ;)
    Please, just call me Schemp...

Excuse me for being slow... but are 'B' and 'DV' banned or no?

If yes, why? This would make absolutely no sense. Wouldn't it also require the banning of QQ and Sling (sorry Sling, just trying to make a point).

If no... then... well, never mind.

Could one of the mod's post a list of people that the rules will apply to and a list of those that they do not apply to. I would think this will help clarify things in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin
    Me? I'm just having fun supporting the rules put in place by the owner of the site. That's all.
    Supporting the rules 'selectively' is more accurate, eh?

Things change...get used to it VCony.

New leaf then I guess. I am willing to wager money that you won't be able to last the year without breaking a rule.

Quote Originally Posted by goflyers
    Excuse me for being slow... but are 'B' and 'DV' banned or no?

If yes, why? This would make absolutely no sense. Wouldn't it also require the banning of QQ and Sling (sorry Sling, just trying to make a point).

If no... then... well, never mind.

Could one of the mod's post a list of people that the rules will apply to and a list of those that they do not apply to. I would think this will help clarify things in the near future.
    You see, I'm just not following this. I know you are saying it, but where is the proof? I have only defended myself against Montagle/Besson and the spank characters. These are the posters who have received warnings from the administrator/moderators and have previously been banned. I have never received a warning and have never been banned.

Rules apply to all.

You see, I'm just not following this. I know you are saying it, but where is the proof? I have only defended myself against Montagle/Besson and the spank characters. These are the posters who have received warnings from the administrator/moderators and have previously been banned. I have never received a warning and have never been banned.

Rules apply to all.
    Come on, even you admitted you got carried away in the deleted post. Or is there now a memory laps?

Rules apply to all.
    How many screen names you have there QQ? Wormy, sweaty and QQ. Maybe sweaty is just a nickname but I know you have had at least 2 maybe more. We all know you broke the other rules.

Quote Originally Posted by onetime
    How many screen names you have there QQ? Wormy, sweaty and QQ. Maybe sweaty is just a nickname but I know you have had at least 2 maybe more. We all know you broke the other rules.
    I have a PM from the admin last August in which I told him I was 'changing' my screen name from wormburner to Quentin (because I broke 80 ). I haven't used wormburner since. What we are trying to do is prevent multiple screens names being used at once.

Now I'm done defending myself. If you don't like it here and would rather start flame wars...do it somewhere else.

I have a PM from the admin last August in which I told him I was 'changing' my screen name from wormburner to Quentin (because I broke 80 ). I haven't used wormburner since. What we are trying to do is prevent multiple screens names being used at once.

Now I'm done defending myself. If you don't like it here and would rather start flame wars...do it somewhere else.
    Oh, sorry. The rule says "please use only one screen name". DIdn't see the part about using it at the same time. I still don't see it for that matter.

How did I get dragged into this?

Quote Originally Posted by Slingblade61
    How did I get dragged into this?
    GR is the cespool of internet golf forums. Everything and everybody get dragged into it.

It's nothing personal.

Thread Information