|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Worth Upgrading?

Need any input and fast. Is it worth upgrading my ERC Fusion to the new Big Bertha 454? All things considered: distance and forgivingness (is that a word). But isnt the new 460cc Fusion coming out soon also? thanks alot

mp88

i would stay with the fusion over the 454, IMO

even though I am not a fan of any callaway woods, the fusion seems to be the best, and, like you said, they may be coming out with a newer, bigger model soon

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower88
    Need any input and fast. Is it worth upgrading my ERC Fusion to the new Big Bertha 454? All things considered: distance and forgivingness (is that a word). But isnt the new 460cc Fusion coming out soon also? thanks alot

mp88
    I think it's silly to spend hundreds of dollars just to take one step up as long as you're generally satisfied with what you have. Personally I don't upgrade my clubs unless current technology puts me at a significant disadvantage with my archaic gear (e.g. upgrading from a BB Warbird to a GBB II 415 that's more than double the size), or I find something that feels much better (e.g. switching from crappy old TM clones to a set of soft Mizuno blades). I seriously doubt that going from an ERC Fusion to a 454 will make any significant changes to how you hit the ball with the same swing, and if it does, you probably have a weird swing. Just concentrate on improving your form. Lots of good golfers play with old clubs.

Well, I'll be damned. Forgivingness IS a word:

forgivingness

n : tendency to be kind and forgiving

Crazy English.

Quote Originally Posted by kimchee411
    I think it's silly to spend hundreds of dollars just to take one step up as long as you're generally satisfied with what you have. Personally I don't upgrade my clubs unless current technology puts me at a significant disadvantage with my archaic gear (e.g. upgrading from a BB Warbird to a GBB II 415 that's more than double the size), or I find something that feels much better (e.g. switching from crappy old TM clones to a set of soft Mizuno blades). I seriously doubt that going from an ERC Fusion to a 454 will make any significant changes to how you hit the ball with the same swing, and if it does, you probably have a weird swing. Just concentrate on improving your form. Lots of good golfers play with old clubs.

Well, I'll be damned. Forgivingness IS a word:

forgivingness

n : tendency to be kind and forgiving

Crazy English.
    wow. cant belevie that forgivingness is a word! and hey, i love kimchee, its a great food! and thanks for the input, ill work on improving the swing, not the club.

Thread Information