|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Speaking of flare ups.....

Where is Roscoe? His persona can not just disappear from the internet. I am sure he has flaming needs that need quenching.

ANybody spot him on any other boards lately?
    there are probably only a couple of golfers that should refer to themselves as the master. I am sure it is not anyone on this board.

I would love to see Roscoe back in this type of environment....

Can you imagine a Roscoekast without borders? Oh man, there just might be a heaven....

R35
    "35 on the front, 50 on the back....I love this game."

Yeah, he had better golf beaver then the BB3. That shilt needs to be published on the web.
    there are probably only a couple of golfers that should refer to themselves as the master. I am sure it is not anyone on this board.

I suspect he could be out there.

But he could be the funniest person I've crossed in my time on the net.

Legends like that don't just disappear.

I have been in private coversation with spankdoggie. And hope he can be reunited with us soon. I miss him. He was a legend in so many different names.

Also he needs his spnkdoggie name back that is a must.
    Feels just like it should.

Quote Originally Posted by rockford35
    I would love to see Roscoe back in this type of environment....

Can you imagine a Roscoekast without borders? Oh man, there just might be a heaven....

R35
    Has anyone had corn on the cob since the muni thread and not thought about it?

Buddha, you have some power here, bring Roscoe back to this forum. Maybe we could get Jerry Springer to mod.

Quote Originally Posted by The master
    I suspect he could be out there.

But he could be the funniest person I've crossed in my time on the net.

Legends like that don't just disappear.

I have been in private coversation with spankdoggie. And hope he can be reunited with us soon. I miss him. He was a legend in so many different names.

Also he needs his spnkdoggie name back that is a must.
    you and spankdoggie can fade into Bolivian. He was not the least bit funny. Annoying yes, funny no.

Quote Originally Posted by onetime
    you and spankdoggie can fade into Bolivian. He was not the least bit funny. Annoying yes, funny no.

Your opinion. That post wasn't nessceary what did he do to you?

And here I thought this thread was about zits and pimples...

You know. The kind 16 y.o. kids get.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCGolf
    And here I thought this thread was about zits and pimples...

You know. The kind 16 y.o. kids get.
    "imagine" that.

Your opinion. That post wasn't nessceary what did he do to you?
    Go over to ST and whisper in his ear. Tell him how great he is.

He was not the least bit funny. Annoying yes, funny no.
    Nail on the head.

I believe this is the second or third time in the past two days someone's asked for his resurrection. How quickly we forget.

Now if you're looking for Spank to come back and stir things up, so be it. But he had nothing to contribute comedically.

Dave, as for Roscoe, I'm not sure what I can do. I'd always liked him and thought he added a hilarious element to this board. But he's had a history with Dork and Francis that's warranted more than one banning. There's not much I can do to change that.
    I keeps it real.

Go over to ST and whisper in his ear. Tell him how great he is.
    OK whatever. All I'm saying is he has never annoyed me. Also I don't need people to help me.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha33
    Dave, as for Roscoe, I'm not sure what I can do. I'd always liked him and thought he added a hilarious element to this board. But he's had a history with Dork and Francis that's warranted more than one banning. There's not much I can do to change that.
    Too bad. The whole world has gone PC.

Dave, you are just noticing this?

Gr was one of the last places to go to the PC side, but it is most certainly there now.

As for Roscoe it is the same thing that happened at other sites. he and I get riled up and post picture threads and carry on and entertain each other and then everyone else gets all crabby about how 'those two are taking over...' and then it stops and everyone starts in with "I sure miss that stuff'.

It is a no win.

Several of those 'round report' threads took HOURS to post, and then a few days later they would get deleted. Same with Roscoekast. That is like a 3 hour project and when the stuff gets deleted it just stinks. That is why you won't see him here again.

Furthermore his banning was caused by an argument with the master where the strongest thing Roscoe said was "I hate you". The mods told him to not hate, and he told them to ban him if they could not handle the offensive post.

So oddly Master is right up there missing his buddy, when he in fact is the reason his buddy is not here anymore.

As far as I recall roscoe asked for his account to get deleted.

Yes, correct. he requested his account deleted after the warning he was issued for telling The Matser that he hated him and that teh matser did NOT need to appear in every single thread.

Regardless, it is 100 percent the fault of teh matser.

What is up matser? Chatting with anyone on MSN these days? hear you are kind of into that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Besson
    Yes, correct. he requested his account deleted after the warning he was issued for telling The Matser that he hated him and that teh matser did NOT need to appear in every single thread.

What is up matser? Chatting with anyone on MSN these days? hear you are kind of into that stuff.

Not my fault that he aksed for it to get dleted he would still be here if he didn't. I can't controll what board staff do.

Yeah I talk to 1 or 2 people of the board occsionally. I would sure like to talk to you.

How's that resturant of your donig you actually must not be able to cook. Most resturants I know arond lunch time are usually booming and chefs don't have a minute to spare.

Yes. It wasn't in the least about his disregard of Dork's requests to clean up his language. I'm pretty sure it was everyone else's fault and not his own.

You have such a twisted sense of reality here. This is strange, because otherwise you're a pretty intelligent person. Why are you so averse to pointing the finger the other way?
    I keeps it real.

First of all I would like to sya it was 100% his own fault I haveno power her I don;t decide who gets banned.

Buddha my friend, you see besson thinks he is real cool becauseas of latehe thinks he geting a couple over on The master. But know I could give him twice as good as he gives, but he isn't worth it at all so why bother.

'Otherwise you are a pretty intelligent person'.

Thanks.

Mater dude, I think most of us on the "free golf info board" would trade you in for Roscoe in a heart beat. In fact I will go out on a limb here and say that if I never saw another of your stinking posts it would be too soon.

Go speak to your friend spank. Just don't come back here looking for sympathy when he turns on you. It will happen when he sees your skinny calves.

Mater dude, I think most of us on the "free golf info board" would trade you in for Roscoe in a heart beat. In fact I will go out on a limb here and say that if I never saw another of your stinking posts it would be too soon.

Go speak to your friend spank. Just don't come back here looking for sympathy when he turns on you. It will happen when he sees your skinny calves.

Whatever as usual you have to come crawling in to all my posts. Go back to you know where and slag of GR like you usually do. I think your posts are pointless and are always about me. You are really pathetic not funny not interesting and on top of those know nothing about golf.

So what I'm saying basically is you have nothing gonig for you. You persist to TRY and annoy me day in and day out posting about me please let me get on with my life and leave me alone.

And say what you want about spank he is ok by me not saying I think he is great and think would do the world of good fort he board. But was ok. And I'm sure he doesn't appreciate you talknig about him in a bad way behind his back, you make a habbit of slabbering at people when they are not around.

Whatever as usual you have to come crawling in to all my posts. Go back to you know where and slag of GR like you usually do. I think your posts are pointless and are always about me. You are really pathetic not funny not interesting and on top of those know nothing about golf.

So what I'm saying basically is you have nothing gonig for you. You persist to TRY and annoy me day in and day out posting about me please let me get on with my life and leave me alone.

And say what you want about spank he is ok by me not saying I think he is great and think would do the world of good fort he board. But was ok. And I'm sure he doesn't appreciate you talknig about him in a bad way behind his back, you make a habbit of slabbering at people when they are not around.
    Look Jerk. Go up to the top and see who started the thread and just who came "crawling in". You and spank talk about me are over at ST. I am not doing it behind his back as he still reads these and you will let him know.

When he goes off on you, don't come crying here for sympathy.

All the history I have with Spank boils down to this.

These are golf sites.
    Spank is not a golfer.

I can't be bothered to try to understand any of it past that point. And yes, I know Spank and have had many conversations with him. Not an ounce of bad blood between he and I.

Ultimately I still do not comprehend the interest in the golf sites to a non golfer.

Look Jerk. Go up to the top and see who started the thread and just who came "crawling in". You and spank talk about me are over at ST. I am not doing it behind his back as he still reads these and you will let him know.

OK I give up, say what you want it doesn't bother me.

I don't let him know, and I haven't been talking about anyone behind there back.

I never had a problem with you but you brought it on.

All the history I have with Spank boils down to this.

These are golf sites.
    Spank is not a golfer.

I can't be bothered to try to understand any of it past that point. And yes, I know Spank and have had many conversations with him. Not an ounce of bad blood between he and I.

Ultimately I still do not comprehend the interest in the golf sites to a non golfer.

Yes he admires you a lot.

I agree if I didn't like gofl I couldn't bare to read these sites. tohugh I think he plays a bit of recreational golf. He has too hwo would he come across this site in the first place.

OK I give up, say what you want it doesn't bother me.

I don't let him know, and I haven't been talking about anyone behind there back.

I never had a problem with you but you brought it on.
    Dude, walk away. It's not your thread, stop making it about you, even if you were mentioned. Let it go.

I don't know if he admires me or not. I do know he and I kind of have a rule that we don't mess with each other.

regardless, I would be impressed and shocked if he had played golf once in the past 3 years.

I know he is a biker and an active guy. I just think he decided Golf was not worth the time. I think I am one of the few left who is not on his bad side. I find him to be reasonable and cool when we converse privately.

he still uses cheap china at his home.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver
    Dude, walk away. It's not your thread, stop making it about you, even if you were mentioned. Let it go.
    Quit trying to talk sense to a nit wit.

Actually, unless there's a rule that states The master can not post in onetime's threads, TM has done nothing to start this bickering. "Go up to the top and see" who started this spat with "you and spankdoggie can fade into Bolivian." You make it quite apparent that you don't like TM as you respond to every one of his posts with a sly remark. On the other hand, he does an adequate job of ignoring you the best he can.

If he's that much of an annoyance, hit the "ignore" button. Otherwise, quit crying foul every time he defends himself against your stoking.
    I keeps it real.

Silver I will take your advice after this post.

Buddha you should be my PA/spokesman I couldn't of put it better myself.

Also onetime please don't use shuch harsh words as nit wit you have hurt my fellings and I have broke down into tears I hope you are proud of yourself.

I am willing to step out of line here and point out to you , Matser, that I have NEVER seen a personality so coddled by moderators as yours is here at GR and in my opinion, in an effort to thank them, you ought to kick up a little less **** on a daily basis.

I am willing to step out of line here and point out to you , Matser, that I have NEVER seen a personality so coddled by moderators as yours is here at GR and in my opinion, in an effort to thank them, you ought to kick up a little less **** on a daily basis.

No they are actually nice people just. And buddha will clarify that I was equally as firendly before he became mod. And me and dork are just cool and we don't give each other grief. I would call it ass licking, I would call it being friendly, like I am to every other person on the board ban yourself and a couple of selected others.

Nobody's memory is so short that they do not recall your arrival at GR and the turn things have taken since you registered.
    This has nothing to do with your relationship with the moderators. It has to do with how the moderators go out of their way to stick up for you. And how you therefore owe it to them to be less of a prick on a daily basis.

Just because I said prick does not mean you should get on MSN right now and chat with any of the guys.

it is an expression.

Nobody's memory is so short that they do not recall your arrival at GR and the turn things have taken since you registered.
    This has nothing to do with your relationship with the moderators. It has to do with how the moderators go out of their way to stick up for you. And how you therefore owe it to them to be less of a prick on a daily basis.

Just because I said prick does not mean you should get on MSN right now and chat with any of the guys.

it is an expression.

I'm actually not using msn anymore after recieving a virus through it. And I don;t think I hsve ever really discussed what goes on at this board there.

And I wouldn't be a prick if you and onetime would just pi$$ off and leave me alone. I could actually enjoy the forum and join in with discusiion with some of my friends not that you would know about that.

I think staying off of MSN is in your best interest. That might be the only good decision I have ever heard of you making.

Stick to it. Be strong.

It has to do with how the moderators go out of their way to stick up for you.
    Just calling it like I see it really. If you can find valid evidence that The master is provoking fights with onetime, I may see it differently. However, I think you'd have an easier time finding the fire is being fueled by the other side.

Obviously, The master hasn't made friends with a few here. I've heard the terms annoying, cocky, uneducated, and illiterate used. But I rarely see TM crossing the line and purposefully starting fights with people.

All issues are resolved with that little ignore button.

Somebody correct me if I'm off here. Perhaps my perception is skewed.
    I keeps it real.

Regardless of who started what and who is skewed, I still think Roscoe would be ideal in this format.

Besson, it is a real shame those threads were deleted. It was pretty obvious the amount of time and effort that went in to them.

Yes, Dave, it is a shame, but don't hold your breath for a return. I think the reasons are outlined above, and like it or not, they are not going to change.

Damn straight they're not going to change. And if they do I'll be back here kicking your ass again Besson.

Have a nice day...and please try to stop picking on people because you feel so bad about your own life.

Now why don't you get back to your work Besson.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quentin. I know it is pretty, but I did not bring it out just for the fresh air, and it most certainly is not going to suck itself.

Now get out of daddy's office and start taking care of the real business I have dangling for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin
    Damn straight they're not going to change. And if they do I'll be back here kicking your ass again Besson.

Have a nice day...and please try to stop picking on people because you feel so bad about your own life.

Now why don't you get back to your work Besson.

LEGENDARY PICTURE.

Great welcome back my friend please stay active.

I'm just playing with you on our new forum Besson. Thought you would like that.

Now I didn't get the last part of your reply. ******???

ps: My daddy's office is locked...so I can't get in there.

~QQ

Quentin. I know it is pretty, but I did not bring it out just for the fresh air, and it most certainly is not going to suck itself.

Now get out of daddy's office and start taking care of the real business I have dangling for you.

Talking about consistencey mate that is about the 900,000,000 you have used that.

And besson how much you getting a hour fudge packing?

I wish they would disable the bad language filter.

hey Quentin, your boy matser is glad to see you. maybe he will Im you on msn just like he did another member here. matser has some pretty strange habits, but you'll have to message him to get the real facts.

Actually, unless there's a rule that states The master can not post in onetime's threads, TM has done nothing to start this bickering. "Go up to the top and see" who started this spat with "you and spankdoggie can fade into Bolivian." You make it quite apparent that you don't like TM as you respond to every one of his posts with a sly remark. On the other hand, he does an adequate job of ignoring you the best he can.

If he's that much of an annoyance, hit the "ignore" button. Otherwise, quit crying foul every time he defends himself against your stoking.
    I didn't ask you to come in and moderate. I can take care of myself. If he can't do likewise, then continue to protect him. ANyone that spouts off like he does needs to have thicker skin.

I didn't ask you to come in and moderate. I can take care of myself. If he can't do likewise, then continue to protect him. ANyone that spouts off like he does needs to have thicker skin.
    Self awareness, people. Self awareness.

Christ.
    I keeps it real.

master,

I'll stick to my guns and say I won't be back until spring. It just so happens that everytime I come back to just do a little reading, Besson is punching someone. So I need to jump in and remind him I'm still here. His best buddy Q!

I can't wait until summer! I'll probably need some help with my swing and my sweat issues again. Now I know I can feel free to be a post whore on the other side without worry or ridicule. Hehe.

~QQ

Spouts off, if it wasn't for your posts I would never say anything remoteley bad here. Now it is time for you to go on ignore list be honered you are the first and proabaly last to go on.

Hey QQ, daddy let you out to play? If his office is locked, where are you hiding?

This is really cool. I am taking grief from one guy who had to rely on his parents for a career and employement, and another guy who relies on his parents for food, shelter, and basically everything else.

Oh QQ, I am happy to help you out on the other side of the forum too.

Lots of people missing you around here. You should read through the boards and see what kind of thoughts people have about you.

If your dad would just buy consumer review you could run it as well, couldn't you?

Come on back anytime. We need lots more guys who have broken 80 exactly once, who work for their dads, and who are universally disdained.

Spouts off, if it wasn't for your posts I would never say anything remoteley bad here. Now it is time for you to go on ignore list be honered you are the first and proabaly last to go on.
    Yeah, I know. "Talk to the hand cause the face ain't listening". You are fond of that one. I only wish my hand was in front of your face.

GO do your homework, take a shower and wash your face good.

Yeah, I know. "Talk to the hand cause the face ain't listening". You are fond of that one. I only wish my hand was in front of your face.

GO do your homework, take a shower and wash your face good.

Why would I do that homework is done. I shower 1-2 times a day, I wash my face 3 times a day.

Is it not time for you to go collect your pension, then go for the 10 minute milking under bessons desk.

Come on back anytime. We need lots more guys who have broken 80 exactly once
    Good times, good times.

~QQ

then go for the 10 minute milking under bessons desk.
    ..............solid work.
    I keeps it real.

Why would I do that homework is done. I shower 1-2 times a day, I wash my face 3 times a day.
    3 times a day? You may want to try another soap cause the one you are using, ain't cutting it.

I only wish I was collecting my pension. By the way, how's your allowance these days? Did they increase it since you stopped annoying them by staying up in your room more?

..............solid work.
    You giving it to the master or vice versa? I am beginning to think so.

That is pretty good, but it lacks a certain basis in fact. Whereas if I were on MSN chatting in real time with a fellow GR member and told them I was having a 'wank' and thinking of their 'unit' it would have some factual basis. I don't really discriminate based on people's sexuality or preferences, and I think the world has plenty of room for gay golfers, so that kind of stuff is beyond my judgement.

At what point can we start firing back at Buddha without fear of retribution? because he sure has plenty to say all of a sudden.

As for wormburner, who cares. Do what you want, say what you want, we all have you figured out. It is not even worth the time to answer your comments.

3 times a day? You may want to try another soap cause the one you are using, ain't cutting it.

I only wish I was collecting my pension. By the way, how's your allowance these days? Did they increase it since you stopped annoying them by staying up in your room more?

Know the pimples are away and for some reason they showed clear that day. Also Onetime originallity helps give it a try.

I would post a pic but I'm not comfortable with you around.

Yeah this is a improtant year I need to get courseworkdone.

You must spend a lot of free time here as well over the golf forums you have made proabaly close to 8000 posts a lto of typing.

You giving it to the master or vice versa? I am beginning to think so.
    I'm giving it to The master. He loves my sausage and rumballs.
    I keeps it real.

At what point can we start firing back at Buddha without fear of retribution? because he sure has plenty to say all of a sudden.
    Fear?

*cough*pussiee*cough*

~QQ

Know the pimples are away and for some reason they showed clear that day. Also Onetime originallity helps give it a try.

I would post a pic but I'm not comfortable with you around.

Yeah this is a improtant year I need to get courseworkdone.

You must spend a lot of free time here as well over the golf forums you have made proabaly close to 8000 posts a lto of typing.
    You are obviously reading them and taking an interest. I always new it. You do look for trouble and try to stir things up. Come on, post the piccie. I will be nice. Please.

Unload the clip, dude. I think I've stated my policy about how I'll handle things. If you can find a partner to spar with, go to town.

It's the onesided bullying that needs to be moderated.
    I keeps it real.

That is pretty good, but it lacks a certain basis in fact. Whereas if I were on MSN chatting in real time with a fellow GR member and told them I was having a 'wank' and thinking of their 'unit' it would have some factual basis. I don't really discriminate based on people's sexuality or preferences, and I think the world has plenty of room for gay golfers, so that kind of stuff is beyond my judgement.

BS that was golferjack who I gave my password to and did it to most people on my contact list. I don't actually know what was said but whatever it was it wasn't true and I wouldn't like to know what was said by the sound of things. I'm not gay hate guys will never look at one never tocuhj one never think about one. If you believe any of that you are one dumbass.

Oh and it was golf bum which I find hard for even a gay person it do withuot seeing them.

I'm giving it to The master. He loves my sausage and rumballs.
    I am thinking there is a little catcher in you as well. Sure seems that way.

Pussie?

Try it that way.

(I'll give you a hint)

***** is what the women your dad hired who show you no respect have that makes them different (other than their dad is not at work with them) and it is also what makes you fear them.

I am thinking there is a little catcher in you as well. Sure seems that way.
    Any which way you think will be the truth. If I'm the little catcher, so be it.
    I keeps it real.

BS that was golferjack who I gave my password to and did it to most people on my contact list. I don't actually know what was said but whatever it was it wasn't true and I wouldn't like to know what was said by the sound of things. I'm not gay hate guys will never look at one never tocuhj one never think about one. If you believe any of that you are one dumbass.
    It's never you. You didn't do it. He's lying. Same old same old.

One day you will become a man lil boy.

One day you will become a man lil boy.
    When is your estimated time of arrival?
    I keeps it real.

Boy Besson, you need to come up with new material. If you look back on every post you've made about me, you'll read the same thing every time. It doesn't bother me that my Dad is loaded. I think everyone on this board would rather have dough than have not. So fire away if it makes your life any better.

~QQ

It's the onesided bullying that needs to be moderated.

So what in this thread was onesided and do define what bullying is.

I see no bullying that would justify two moderators trying to throw gas on this.

I do have my own can of hi- grade I can get out though.

Bullying is disagreeing with teh matser about anything, correct? because you all sure come running as soon as someone disagrees with him. I don't know how you can offer such protection to someone with the history he has accumulated in such a short period of time.

Thank god I never went on msn for the 'chat'.

When is your estimated time of arrival?
    Oh please. You got all grow'd up when you became moderator. Some days it is difficult for you though.

How soon before you lock this?

Bullying is disagreeing with teh matser about anything, correct? .
    Evidently the first version of my explanation wasn't good enough. Let's try it this way:

Onetime's first post:

Where is Roscoe? His persona can not just disappear from the internet. I am sure he has flaming needs that need quenching. ANybody spot him on any other boards lately?

TM's response:

I suspect he could be out there. But he could be the funniest person I've crossed in my time on the net. Legends like that don't just disappear. I have been in private coversation with spankdoggie. And hope he can be reunited with us soon. I miss him. He was a legend in so many different names. Also he needs his spnkdoggie name back that is a must.

Onetime's response
    :

Can somebody enlighten me on what The master did wrong here? I'm all ears.
    I keeps it real.

Yes. He didn't meet the standards of posting set forth by Besson and his hand-mate Onetime.

Evidently the first version of my explanation wasn't good enough. Let's try it this way:

Onetime's first post:

Where is Roscoe? His persona can not just disappear from the internet. I am sure he has flaming needs that need quenching. ANybody spot him on any other boards lately?

TM's response:

I suspect he could be out there. But he could be the funniest person I've crossed in my time on the net. Legends like that don't just disappear. I have been in private coversation with spankdoggie. And hope he can be reunited with us soon. I miss him. He was a legend in so many different names. Also he needs his spnkdoggie name back that is a must.

Onetime's response
    :

The post was about Roscoe who he had a hand in tipping over the edge. He brings up Spank whom he missies except that he talks to him over at ST and has private conversations with. Maybe I am missing something but I thought Spank was public enemy number 1 to some. The kid is kissing his arse and it will come back to spankdoggie bite him in a big way.

I still don't see what was wrong with what I said especially given the thread jack(ass).

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin
    Yes. He didn't meet the standards of posting set forth by Besson and his hand-mate Onetime.
    You know QQ, you disappear for weeks and nobody misses you. You come back and become mod. You disappear and come back.

If you need that hug go down to daddy. We are all self made men here. Except for your friend adan that is.

You know QQ, you disappear for weeks and nobody misses you. You come back and become mod. You disappear and come back.

If you need that hug go down to daddy. We are all self made men here. Except for your friend adan that is.

Nah he was missed a lot people started threads tellnig him to come back. You know onetime you don't count for 98% off the board.

He is liked by many you are not, and on the subject of --- ------- besson is getting adjitated chop chop...

The post was about Roscoe who he had a hand in tipping over the edge. He brings up Spank whom he missies except that he talks to him over at ST and has private conversations with. Maybe I am missing something but I thought Spank was public enemy number 1 to some. The kid is kissing his arse and it will come back to spankdoggie bite him in a big way.

I still don't see what was wrong with what I said especially given the thread jack(ass).
    OK. So what you're saying is it's fair game to respond to another's posts with "you can fade into Bolivian" even though that person's posts are completely neutral.
    I keeps it real.

OK. So what you're saying is it's fair game to respond to another's posts with "you can fade into Bolivian" even though that person's posts are completely neutral.
    What is wrong with that? I think it is a funny Tyson quote. I also think if spank had not been mentioned, I would not have responded to his hypocritical post (he did hate Roscoe at one time recently). Completely neutral - I thought other wise.

Oh and adam, you and QQ be careful not to bite the hands that feed you.

Well, you seem to have a huge complex with anything TM says. If you are "sick of his antics", there's an easy cure. People had to bash my head against the wall for me to put Spank on my "ignore list", but it was the right thing to do.

If you two want to go at it, then ok. But as I see it, there's one too many unsolicited jabs given to TM. TM doesn't seem game and most times is only defending himself. Sure he gets on people's nerves, but is he attacking anybody? Perhaps in the past, but recently he's been pretty tame.

Dude, believe it or not there's crap you do that gets on other's nerves. I doubt you'd want to hear about it after every one of your posts.

We understand you don't like TM. We understand you would like to see TM leave forever. But until his antics turn from annoyances to attacks, I doubt that's going to happen unless you hit the ignore button.
    I keeps it real.

P.S. 21 people viewing this side of the forum. All-time high.
    I keeps it real.

If there was a live fight, teh matser could only bite onetime's ankles.

There's a foot and a half difference.

"Imagine all the people........."

P.S. 21 people viewing this side of the forum. All-time high.
    Your welcome...and BO (that's Besson & Onetime, not body odor...I think) says I'm not welcome here.

~QQ

I'm pretty sure most would say you're welcome here, including them.

This is the kind of work people were mourning for yesterday.
    I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCGolf
    If there was a live fight, teh matser could only bite onetime's ankles.

There's a foot and a half difference.

"Imagine all the people........."
    Where's Besson? He would be proud. I cracked up

OK OK. Everyone said they missed the flaming. I said in the other thread I would have to start one before the week was out and "where was my whipping boy". I start it and you all go nuts. Cripes. I really thought BD3 was going to lock this.

No more flames this week. They obviously are wanted but can't be tolerated for long.

Where's Besson? He would be proud. I cracked up

OK OK. Everyone said they missed the flaming. I said in the other thread I would have to start one before the week was out and "where was my whipping boy". I start it and you all go nuts. Cripes. I really thought BD3 was going to lock this.

No more flames this week. They obviously are wanted but can't be tolerated for long.
    You're Besson's gimp.
    I keeps it real.

So how is everyone today?

Interesting......look what I missed by working hard this morning.......
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

You're Besson's gimp.
    Right and your the master's wanker yanker.

Right and your the master's wanker yanker.
    See, this is the exact reason why I posted what I did. If I called you out every time you posted within seconds of your boy Besson, you'd probably be a little irritated and fight back. And I doubt you'd want to scrap with me every time I did. This is exactly what you're doing to TM. I'm willing to bet if you left TM alone, he'd leave you alone.

As a matter of fact, I know he would 'cause he's on thin ice.

Anyway, my post wasn't an effort to start s---. Just wanted to prove a point.
    I keeps it real.

Yeah but it's also sniping... or hit & run. Whatever you wanna call it.

Your mother wears army boots.

Rite dorkamn and buddha how are my favourite men today keeping well?

See, this is the exact reason why I posted what I did. If I called you out every time you posted within seconds of your boy Besson, you'd probably be a little irritated and fight back. And I doubt you'd want to scrap with me every time I did. This is exactly what you're doing to TM. I'm willing to bet if you left TM alone, he'd leave you alone.

As a matter of fact, I know he would 'cause he's on thin ice.

Right. I start the thread and he comes in wishing for Spank and I reply and you agree with me. It is all up there.

Why don't you stay out of the threads with your useless moderating as well.

After reading all those posts, I come away with nothing.

So sweet.

My favorite thing about the "flame wars" if you can call them that is people taking the bait. No one here seems smart enough to walk away from it.

I personally find it entertaining.

R35
    "35 on the front, 50 on the back....I love this game."

Right. I start the thread and he comes in wishing for Spank and I reply and you agree with me. It is all up there.

Why don't you stay out of the threads with your useless moderating as well.
    No problem, onetime.

How 'bout you discontinue sending me whiny PMs about The master then. Perhaps then I won't get the impression that you guys shouldn't communicate with each other.

Do me another favor. Pull out some of the things you may have written when you were 16. If you compare them to the crap you spew on this site, you'll see there's not much of a difference. Keep knocking TM on his immaturity though. The mirror must be a little hazy.
    I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by rockford35
    My favorite thing about the "flame wars" if you can call them that is people taking the bait. No one here seems smart enough to walk away from it.
    Just for the record, those who participate in them want to participate in them. I think it's a bold call to assume they're tricked into participation.

Now let's let things quiet down for a bit so that all will be forgotten and we can whine about the good old days again.

Damn, that Roscoe was an American Hero.
    I keeps it real.

No problem, onetime.

How 'bout you discontinue sending me whiny PMs about The master then. Perhaps then I won't get the impression that you guys shouldn't communicate with each other.

Do me another favor. Pull out some of the things you may have written when you were 16. If you compare them to the crap you spew on this site, you'll see there's not much of a difference. Keep knocking TM on his immaturity though. The mirror must be a little hazy.
    Done he is on my ignore list. No more Master this Master that, great, god why didn't I do this ealrier.

Also quit the PM's to me as well onetime, I don't want to make friends. You properely broke my balls today it is not ever repairable.

I feel the need to contribute...

Would it be possible for members to be given access to this forum alone, and not the other one?

Then Spank and the Baters could be brought back - and those who didnt want to read their posts could 'ignore' them?

I had no problem with any of those characters -and surely this forum is made for them?

Just a thought.

Hey KA aka baters. No kidding I was thinking you would reply to this sometime tonight as you're not online at our "times". Good to hear from you. I've been in a photo mood today so in answer to your question...

Thread Information