|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

today's brush with greatness

I went to the airport (DFW) an hour ago to pick up my wife, home from her colorado family trip..

while I"m standing by security (right next to baggage claim), a guy brushes past me to get the boarding security check. Sneakers in hand, backpack over one shoulder, cargo shorts and golf shirt and cap.

It's Steve Stricker.
    Leaving Colonial early, I guess he was done and out. It was almost 4 pm. Told me he was headed home to Madison, WI.

It's that wierd moment when you see someone in person that you recognize, but its out of context. I knew that I knew him but I had to stare at him for a few extra seconds to figure it out.

Really nice guy, very pleasant to a stranger in an airport.
    Last edited by daveperkins; 05-30-2010 at 01:51 PM.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons
    Vokey and Cleveland wedges

Quote Originally Posted by daveperkins
    I went to the airport (DFW) an hour ago to pick up my wife, home from her colorado family trip..

while I"m standing by security (right next to baggage claim), a guy brushes past me to get the boarding security check. Sneakers in hand, backpack over one shoulder, cargo shorts and golf shirt and cap.

It's Steve Stricker.
    Leaving Colonial early, I guess he was done and out. It was almost 4 pm. Told me he was headed home to Madison, WI.

It's that wierd moment when you see someone in person that you recognize, but its out of context. I knew that I knew him but I had to stare at him for a few extra seconds to figure it out.

At the risk of turning you into a bobblehead, I'm not sure what you mean by this.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoinoc
    At the risk of turning you into a bobblehead, I'm not sure what you mean by this.
    stranger in airport = me

really nice guy = Stricker

context-- he's going home, travelling, presumably tired, probably not interested in talking to anyone, ergo, ipso facto, I judged him to be a really nice guy for being pleasant toward me.

No rock star, Stricker.

anything else you need explained? This post was too short by my standards.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

stranger in airport = me

really nice guy = Stricker

context-- he's going home, travelling, presumably tired, probably not interested in talking to anyone, ergo, ipso facto, I judged him to be a really nice guy for being pleasant toward me.

No rock star, Stricker.

anything else you need explained? This post was too short by my standards.
    Yes there is. Are you really stranger in an airport?
    GR lives...

Yes there is. Are you really stranger in an airport?
    No.

I am stranger in the night.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

If a fat ass 300lb old guy approached me in an airport, I would be polite too.

...My first thought would be dropping down to the knees and punching the dick (if I could do the splits, I would do the splits and then punch the dick), but for Stricker that would involve a lawsuit, as Stricker has millions of dollars as a pro athlete...

Believe me, Stricker wanted to punch you in the dick or throat, but the legal ramifications of doing so in an airport just was not worth it; he probably came really close though...

Who the hell recognizes Steve Stricker in an airport anyway you tall fat ass deep throated radio voice old guy?

retard.

p.s. yeah, looking at this photo below he definitely would have kicked your ass; good thing you pulled that retard crap off in an airport jackass... The fact that he "brushed by you" proves he wanted to kick your dumb ass; an airport was not the proper venue; try that in a bar with Stricker and fatty will be ass over tea kettle "Charles Barkley" style... Count on that b!tch.

That women has a fake smile on her face... probably has been b!tch slapped more than once in my opinion... you let a 'little b!tch' "brush by you" and all you can do is give accolades to the freaking bastard?

I would have kicked Stricker's ass if he 'brushed by' me. I had that happen to me in court when I was 20, and some big guy (lawyer in a suit) 'brushed' by me; I was a kid and didn't know any better... I figured it out later and I bump their asses hard now; they wake up... must come with age.

Stricker can kiss my ass.

I would never do it, but if Stricker 'brushed by me' and Stricker escalated, I could definitely kick that honky's ass.

Last edited by spanqdoggie; 05-31-2010 at 01:55 AM.
    It's not my fault God made me this beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by spanqdoggie
    If a fat ass 300lb old guy approached me in an airport, I would be polite too.

...My first thought would be dropping down to the knees and punching the dick (if I could do the splits, I would do the splits and then punch the dick), but for Stricker that would involve a lawsuit, as Stricker has millions of dollars as a pro athlete...

Believe me, Stricker wanted to punch you in the dick or throat, but the legal ramifications of doing so in an airport just was not worth it; he probably came really close though...

Who the hell recognizes Steve Stricker in an airport anyway you tall fat ass deep throated radio voice old guy?

retard.

p.s. yeah, looking at this photo below he definitely would have kicked your ass; good thing you pulled that retard crap off in an airport jackass... The fact that he "brushed by you" proves he wanted to kick your dumb ass; an airport was not the proper venue; try that in a bar with Stricker and fatty will be ass over tea kettle "Charles Barkley" style... Count on that b!tch.

That women has a fake smile on her face... probably has been b!tch slapped more than once in my opinion... you let a 'little b!tch' "brush by you" and all you can do is give accolades to the freaking bastard?

I would have kicked Stricker's ass if he 'brushed by' me. I had that happen to me in court when I was 20, and some big guy (lawyer in a suit) 'brushed' by me; I was a kid and didn't know any better... I figured it out later and I bump their asses hard now; they wake up... must come with age.

Stricker can kiss my ass.

I would never do it, but if Stricker 'brushed by me' and Stricker escalated, I could definitely kick that honky's ass.
    Spanq, I have exhausted all other options and now I recommend large doses of thorazine.

You'll feel better, and others, like Steve Stricker, will be safer. :-)
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

You didnt do that whole foot tapping in the stall thing did you?

You'd think with all those millions Stricker would buy some fake hair. He looks like a homeless guy with that bald head. All he needs is to start wearing jeans and saddle shoes on the course and the galleries will start throwing change at him.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Mt' Kidd, Kananaskis - Can't beat the mountain setting.
    She ranks pretty low on the pro athlete wife scale, imo. Must of had her before his millions. Wonder what quality of tail he gets on the side?

Quote Originally Posted by Riverologist
    She ranks pretty low on the pro athlete wife scale, imo. Must of had her before his millions. Wonder what quality of tail he gets on the side?
    He looks and acts like a big time bible thumper so I doubt he'd be getting any on the side. Loser.
    The views expressed by Not a Hacker are not meant to be understood by you primitive screw heads. Don't take it personally, just sit back and enjoy the writings of your better.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverologist
    As we've discussed numerous times before, while Tiger raised the bar on ratings and tournament purses, he didn't do much for the quality of the "strange". That said we can argue that he did push the envelope of quantity.

I saw Fred Couples in the Memphis airport one Monday morning after the Memphis tournament. It was so long ago he was still married to Debra, who he divorced and she has since died, and she was with him. He was sitting in the McDonald's in the terminal with her eating and she was giving him hell about eating chicken mcnuggets. I will never forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a hacker
    You'd think with all those millions Stricker would buy some fake hair. He looks like a homeless guy with that bald head. All he needs is to start wearing jeans and saddle shoes on the course and the galleries will start throwing change at him.
    Let's not underestimate a starf.ucking ho's ability to ignore a famous guy's looks. Living in SoCal can teach one alot about certain things.
    GR lives...

Let's not underestimate a starf.ucking ho's ability to ignore a famous guy's looks. Living in SoCal can teach one alot about certain things.
    The eastern suburbs of Sydney women sound similar. If you go out there all you need is to be rich and famous, or have a bag of blow, and you will get laid. A couple of hundred for some coke is a cheap way to have a gang bang with a couple of hot looking hoes. Never got around to doing it myself, but have heard enough stories andseen enough home videos to know it happens.
    Last edited by Not a hacker; 06-09-2010 at 06:46 PM.

The eastern suburbs of Sydney women sound similar. If you go out there all you need is to be rich and famous, or have a bag of blow, and you will get laid. A couple of hundred for some coke is a cheap way to have a gang bang with a couple of hot looking hoes. Never got around to doing it myself, but have heard enough stories andseen enough home videos to know it happens.
    Sounds as though those women would fit in nicely here in Orange County.
    GR lives...

Sounds as though those women would fit in nicely here in Orange County.
    I know we've had this conversation before, but it really is amazing how easily some hot women will drop their pants when they see the coke. You'd think they'd at least hold out for some jewellery or a sports car.

It's Steve Stricker. Leaving Colonial early, I guess he was done and out. It was almost 4 pm. Told me he was headed home to Madison, WI.

I've met or briefly spoken to the following famous people (not because I'm Famous, but because I caddied at Sherwood for a year and lived near Malibu).

Dennis Quaid (very nice guy)
    Jack Nicholson (nice guy)
    Tom Sellick (extremely nice guy)
    Wayne Gretzgy (nice guy)
    Sean Penn (nice but a loner...well, he was 18 years ago)
    Steve Pate (stay clear)
    Ricky Henderson (talked to him in Seattle in 1990 at a bar after we saw him play at the Kingdome...suprisingly nice guy who gave us the time of day)
    Kevin Sutherland (actually played against his team when I was a freshman in HS but didn't play in the same group).

Quote Originally Posted by famousdavis
    I've met or briefly spoken to the following famous people (not because I'm Famous, but because I caddied at Sherwood for a year and lived near Malibu).

Dennis Quaid (very nice guy)
    Jack Nicholson (nice guy)
    Tom Sellick (extremely nice guy)
    Wayne Gretzgy (nice guy)
    Sean Penn (nice but a loner...well, he was 18 years ago)
    Steve Pate (stay clear)
    Ricky Henderson (talked to him in Seattle in 1990 at a bar after we saw him play at the Kingdome...suprisingly nice guy who gave us the time of day)
    Kevin Sutherland (actually played against his team when I was a freshman in HS but didn't play in the same group).
    I sat next to Mr. T on a flight from San Antonio to Cincinnati. He tried to disguise himself with a hooded sweatshirt, but almost everyone recognized him anyway. He pretty much read the Bible for 3 straight hours.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

I worked out next to Mr. T maybe 10 years ago. Nice guy but wouldn't make eye contact with anybody. He can't be taller than 5'5". Nothing against short people, but I really wanted to ask him if the T stood for Tiny.
    GR lives...

Mystic Hills, Chesapeake Run, Swan Lake, Blackthorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseballs
    I sat next to Mr. T on a flight from San Antonio to Cincinnati. He tried to disguise himself with a hooded sweatshirt, but almost everyone recognized him anyway. He pretty much read the Bible for 3 straight hours.
    I met Kiefer Sutherland in a bar in Memphis, actually it was ruby tuesdays, the upstairs was the bar. He was wasted and had to go to L.A the next day and do community service, trash detail on some interstate, over a dui charge
    Last edited by 12sandwich; 06-10-2010 at 08:19 AM.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

Quote Originally Posted by 12sandwich
    I met Kiefer Sutherland in a bar in Memphis, actually it was ruby tuesdays.the upstairs was the bar. He was wasted and had to go to L.A the next day and do community service, trash detail on some interstate, over a dui charge
    I think it's admirable he was practicing for his trash detail at Ruby Tuesdays.
    GR lives...

I met Brian whats his name buonpano or some crap, the gay figure skater, a few years ago golfin on Kauai, I was playing the Makai course. The girls in the pro shop were all gigglin, I go whats so funny, that was Brian buono whatever, I,m like whos that, and they laugh some more, I said I ,ll just google him, and they died laughing. Seems I got stuck behind the guy and drove a few up his @ss, he let me play through.
    Tm R9 420cc 9.5 Motore Tm R9 3 wood rip phenom, Titleist 909h 19* 24* voodoo, Scratch EZ-1 ds i80,steelfiber 3 or 4. 5-9 KBS, ds 47* jlm, pdg 53* ds 60* Odyssey Black 2 ball tour blade 33.5" Lethal

I met Brian whats his name buonpano or some crap, the gay figure skater, a few years ago golfin on Kauai, I was playing the Makai course. The girls in the pro shop were all gigglin, I go whats so funny, that was Brian buono whatever, I,m like whos that, and they laugh some more, I said I ,ll just google him, and they died laughing. Seems I got stuck behind the guy and drove a few up his @ss, he let me play through.
    I'm surprised he let you play through. I'd have assumed he would have preferred you to keep bumping up against him from behind.
    GR lives...

I met Brian whats his name buonpano or some crap, the gay figure skater. Seems I got stuck behind the guy and drove a few up his @ss, he let me play through.
    When in Rome I guess...
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    When in Rome I guess...
    I thought of that but in this situation found it to be offensive.
    GR lives...

I'm surprised he let you play through. I'd have assumed he would have preferred you to keep bumping up against him from behind.
    At least he didnt ask me to join him. He was a slow player, and I let it go a couple holes, and I,m like screw this, I,ll be here all day.

At least he didnt ask me to join him. He was a slow player, and I let it go a couple holes, and I,m like screw this, I,ll be here all day.
    I don't know where to start with this...
    There are too many jokes, and I'd be doing a disservice in any attempt.
    fred3 antagonizer
    2010 recipiant of TRG Commendation of Excellence
    Member GR Club 5K
    Member GFF Crew

*Plus many more accolades that are the cause of jealousy

a URL would be useful.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

I worked out next to Mr. T maybe 10 years ago. Nice guy but wouldn't make eye contact with anybody. He can't be taller than 5'5". Nothing against short people, but I really wanted to ask him if the T stood for Tiny.
    "T stood for Tiny"

that's a bit personal.. then again, you may have seen him in tight gym gear....

internet searches yield a semi-consensus that Laurence Tureaud is somewhere between 5'9" and 5'10". He may have been 5'11" at his peak. He is considerably larger than Stallone, but his weight at the height of his fitness was 235 lbs. With all those muscles, a larger man would have weight 270, and a smaller man (i.e. 5'5") would be 200 lbs.

I'd put money on 5'10", if he was wearing slight elevator shoes, which everyone in california wears even to bed. But at 6'4", I bow only to Jeff.
    Last edited by daveperkins; 06-10-2010 at 11:30 AM.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Brian Boitano the 1988 Olympic gold medalist? A figure skater playing golf? I may have to rethink EVERYTHING.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

"T stood for Tiny"

that's a bit personal.. then again, you may have seen him in tight gym gear....

internet searches yield a semi-consensus that Laurence Tureaud is somewhere between 5'9" and 5'10". He may have been 5'11" at his peak. He is considerably larger than Stallone, but his weight at the height of his fitness was 235 lbs. With all those muscles, a larger man would have weight 270, and a smaller man (i.e. 5'5") would be 200 lbs.

I'd put money on 5'10", if he was wearing slight elevator shoes, which everyone in california wears even to bed. But at 6'4", I bow only to Jeff.
    There is absolutely no way on God's green earth Mr. T. is over 5'7" and I'd place money on shorter. These guys all have press agents because so many are so gullible.

Sorry if that devalues your collection of A-Team action figures in your mind.
    GR lives...

There is absolutely no way on God's green earth Mr. T. is over 5'7" and I'd place money on shorter. These guys all have press agents because so many are so gullible.

Mr T didn't exactly tower over Stallone, and the ultimate meatball is only about 5'2". Look at Rocky next to Thunderlips and it gives you an indication of how short he is. The hulkster is a tall gut, but he looked like he was 8 foot tall in that movie standing next to Rocky. Mr T is definitely shorter than 6 feet, but not sure if he's as short as 5'7". I got a pick nest to his waxworrk at maddame tussaudes and I was a fair bit taller than the dummy. But whatever his stature, Mr T is still the biggest celebrity mentioned in this thread by a long way.

Mr T didn't exactly tower over Stallone, and the ultimate meatball is only about 5'2". Look at Rocky next to Thunderlips and it gives you an indication of how short he is. The hulkster is a tall gut, but he looked like he was 8 foot tall in that movie standing next to Rocky. Mr T is definitely shorter than 6 feet, but not sure if he's as short as 5'7". I got a pick nest to his waxworrk at maddame tussaudes and I was a fair bit taller than the dummy. But whatever his stature, Mr T is still the biggest celebrity mentioned in this thread by a long way.
    I've stood next to Stallone at Mountain Gate CC in Bel Air. That guy is tiny too. That you guys think T is taller than the mid 5-s is a testament to the deception created by Hollywood. They both need stools to reach the medicine cabinet to get to their makeup.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Steelman
    I saw Fred Couples in the Memphis airport one Monday morning after the Memphis tournament. It was so long ago he was still married to Debra, who he divorced and she has since died, and she was with him. He was sitting in the McDonald's in the terminal with her eating and she was giving him hell about eating chicken mcnuggets. I will never forget that.
    A friend and myself were following Couples at Firestone(WSOG) in 1994. He was paired with Billy Mayfair. There were two good looking women just hanging out in the galley but always a little ways back from everybody else. We came to the conclusion that they were wives or girlfriends of Couples and Mayfair. One woman was much better looking than the other woman and we naturally assumed that that babe was with Freddie.
    It was an iffy day weather wise and the threat of rain had driven off a lot of the fans but we stayed and a little later there was a thunderstorm warning so the players were taken off of the course in carts and as they walked to the carts, we were stunned to see the HOT babe walk to Mayfair's cart and the other woman rode with Couples. I mean Mayfair is not a good looking guy by any standard but if you're a professional golfer, I guess anything is possible.
    Last edited by KennyLee; 06-11-2010 at 04:12 AM.

It's Steve Stricker.

IMO SS is a nice mid-west golfer, very gentle and relax . His swing is very compact. I am glad that he came back because I read somewhere that he almost gave up the PGA tour and his father-in-law helped him back on tour

I've stood next to Stallone at Mountain Gate CC in Bel Air. That guy is tiny too. That you guys think T is taller than the mid 5-s is a testament to the deception created by Hollywood. They both need stools to reach the medicine cabinet to get to their makeup.
    He made Rambo down the road from a place I have in Acapulco. All the Mexicans were excited cause Rambo was there size or smaller. They dug trenches in the sand for co actors, to make him appear taller. I met Mr, T, I cant remeber where. He was pretty small actually.

well, I only have the Steve Urkel action figure, never liked Mr. T's attitude.. it was bad... you know, B.A. was for Bad Attitude...

but really, there are tons of pics of him standing next to Hogan, and Hogan is probably 6'6" since he was represented by his agents as 6'8"... Mr. T is about six or seven inches shorter than Hogan, and BOTH are wearing elevator shoes, not just T. I can't believe Mr. T is actually a full foot shorter than Hogan.
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

The most famous person I've actually talked to was Chris Collinsworth. He was on my flight from LA to Cincy (just a connection for me). I usually don't go out of my way to talk to famous people, but this was around 2000 and I don't think anyone else recognized him. I asked him about the Bengals and he said something about it was going to be a long year. He was really tall, really skinny, and had a bad haircut...but seemed cool enough.
    The views expressed by The Purist do not necessarily represent the views of The Purist. Any posts by the Purist should not be relied upon for truth or accuracy, and should be viewed at your own risk.

Or you could ask him why, despite the use of machine guns, the A team was never able to hit a human target. Nobddy ever died on that show.

You right about film and the ability to make someone look big. Stallone was 5 foot 7 and 163 pounds in the first Rocky movie. In Rambo, there's a scene in the beginning of the movie where he's walking next to the actor that played the evil Karate coach in Karate Kid. You can tell the guy was either walking in a depressed pathline or that Stallone was walking on a platform.

Brian Boitano the 1988 Olympic gold medalist? A figure skater playing golf? I may have to rethink EVERYTHING.
    Thats him. He was playing with hisself that day, or bi hisself. Pretty funny stuff. Lets get this Straight now, and I emphasise Straight. My vacations seem to overlap gay outings. I,m in keywest a few years ago for new years, having breakfast with my family, lookin out on Duval, and a boatload of dikes on bikes goes by on Harleys huggin on each other tatoos and all. I couldnt eat for awhile, as they went by rumblin. We all sat there confused with the scene.

well, I only have the Steve Urkel action figure, never liked Mr. T's attitude.. it was bad... you know, B.A. was for Bad Attitude...

but really, there are tons of pics of him standing next to Hogan, and Hogan is probably 6'6" since he was represented by his agents as 6'8"... Mr. T is about six or seven inches shorter than Hogan, and BOTH are wearing elevator shoes, not just T. I can't believe Mr. T is actually a full foot shorter than Hogan.
    The real purpose of my mr. T and Stallone story is to guage people's grip on fantasy, reality and their ability to find "facts" to support their opinion. On some occasions it's eye opening. But no surprises here.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by The Purist
    The most famous person I've actually talked to was Chris Collinsworth. He was on my flight from LA to Cincy (just a connection for me). I usually don't go out of my way to talk to famous people, but this was around 2000 and I don't think anyone else recognized him. I asked him about the Bengals and he said something about it was going to be a long year. He was really tall, really skinny, and had a bad haircut...but seemed cool enough.
    In Feb 2001 when I was flying out of Houston, to Atlanta and on to Brussels, leaving for Europe for the first time, I was in line at the gate behind a really broad shouldered black dude with shaved head.. not as tall as me, and skinny legs and narrow hips, but big up top.. about six foot... turned out to be Evander Holyfield... sat in first class on my flight HOuston to Atlanta.. impressive guy in person, but he cannot speak.. just mumbles.. I said "How ya doin' champ?" and he responded "blwaddlfryeahbnenamma... "
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Thats him. He was playing with hisself that day, or bi hisself. Pretty funny stuff. Lets get this Straight now, and I emphasise Straight. My vacations seem to overlap gay outings. I,m in keywest a few years ago for new years, having breakfast with my family, lookin out on Duval, and a boatload of dikes on bikes goes by on Harleys huggin on each other tatoos and all. I couldnt eat for awhile, as they went by rumblin. We all sat there confused with the scene.
    Sooner, God rest his online soul, would have a gif of a little yellow guy hitting a drum and cymbal with a rimshot about six times in this post. POTD for me. But I"m easily impressed.

:-)
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

Sooner, God rest his online soul, would have a gif of a little yellow guy hitting a drum and cymbal with a rimshot about six times in this post. POTD for me. But I"m easily impressed.

:-)
    Wow, can't a guy post a "BJ Drivers" style "I'm leaving" thread and go on vacation without everyone thinking I'm gone for good? BJ set the precedence (and I think somebody else did it) and now it is standard procedure to make a thread announcing your departure before a long hiatus. OR, you could also post a mystifying riddle of a statement that makes everyone wonder what is going on, like Lorenzo, before taking a hiatus.

You guys need to get on board with GR protocol . . . . . .

Mizuno irons -- made by Hattori Hanzo, forged in the fires of Mt. Fujiyama.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS
    Wow, can't a guy post a "BJ Drivers" style "I'm leaving" thread and go on vacation without everyone thinking I'm gone for good? BJ set the precedence (and I think somebody else did it) and now it is standard procedure to make a thread announcing your departure before a long hiatus. OR, you could also post a mystifying riddle of a statement that makes everyone wonder what is going on, like Lorenzo, before taking a hiatus.

Well done, sir. I think you had everyone fooled. You go anywhere exiting? Golf any place tropical?
    Maxfli Fire- Driver-LW
    Putter- Scotty Cameron limited edition Studio Select Newport

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    Well done, sir. I think you had everyone fooled. You go anywhere exiting? Golf any place tropical?
    Just to the lake for a couple of weeks with family. It is sort of a "mini-reunion" type trip with lots of fishing, swimming, eating and visiting. I didn't touch a club and my game today showed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Home-slicer
    You might check your inbox to see if anyone interesting has PM-d you sometime in the last month or so. If not, maybe someone dull and tiresome has.
    GR lives...

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBS

yeah.. but what about the rimshot smiley?

;-)
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

The real purpose of my mr. T and Stallone story is to guage people's grip on fantasy, reality and their ability to find "facts" to support their opinion. On some occasions it's eye opening. But no surprises here.
    while the psychoanalytical juices are flowing, have a glance in the mirror and observe the phenomenon popularly known as obsession. :-)
    Cleveland long clubs
    Adams Idea Pro irons

yeah.. but what about the rimshot smiley?

;-)
    I've never been one to not give my audience what they want . . . . . . .

Thread Information