|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: He's Back!

He's Back!

Tiger has 7 straight birdies while Dimarco implodes this morning. Woods got a three shot lead going into the final round. That's gonna be tough to overcome. He's a man possessed, and it's great to see him in his dominant form.
    I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha33
    Tiger has 7 straight birdies while Dimarco implodes this morning. Woods has a three shot lead going into the final round. That's gonna be tough to overcome. He's a man possessed, and it's great to see him in his dominant form.
    Tiger is like an animal possessed! Unbelievable!

Its still a little early to say "He's Back". He is swinging fantastic and making every putt he looks at, but it will take a bit more before I say he's back. Granted, Im not a Tiger fan, but when he's playing well, he is fun to watch.

Also, he is playing Augusta, which probably sets up as well for him as your local course sets up for you. I dont doubt that Tiger will most likely win more than 6 masters, but the fact that the other majors move around, it will be a feat for him to beat Jack's 18. I guess we will see. That said, I look forward to seeing either someone challenge Tiger today or for him to blow the rest of the field out of the water. Both are fun to watch.
    I hate bogeys.

It won't be Dimarco. It sounds like he's already given up.

"Look at Tiger," DiMarco said. "He even bogeyed a few coming in. He could have birdied a couple of holes coming in and put everyone out of their misery."

Quote Originally Posted by derrick_mcmlxxviii
    Its still a little early to say "He's Back". He is swinging fantastic and making every putt he looks at, but it will take a bit more before I say he's back. Granted, Im not a Tiger fan, but when he's playing well, he is fun to watch.

Also, he is playing Augusta, which probably sets up as well for him as your local course sets up for you. I dont doubt that Tiger will most likely win more than 6 masters, but the fact that the other majors move around, it will be a feat for him to beat Jack's 18. I guess we will see. That said, I look forward to seeing either someone challenge Tiger today or for him to blow the rest of the field out of the water. Both are fun to watch.

I've never seen Tiger play like this.

He's full of and vinegar....he's a determinned and ed off mother eff'er

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by kirksey74
    I've never seen Tiger play like this.

He's full of and vinegar....he's a determinned and ed off mother eff'er
    Agreed. There's no way you can play that well and not be full of vinegar.
    I keeps it real.

Tiger has 7 straight birdies while Dimarco implodes this morning. Woods got a three shot lead going into the final round. That's gonna be tough to overcome. He's a man possessed, and it's great to see him in his dominant form.
    Tiger will not loose this Tournament, it must be taken from him. That's what is so incredible about him. Many guys can put themselves into position, but they always find ways to blow-it. You can just name example after example. The list is very very long.

How many guys in one day have gone from 32'nd to 2nd place with 27 holes to play? Then in 9 holes go from 4 down to up by 3?

Is he back? I don't believe he ever left, golf is just too difficult to think you can do it at every tournament like the Media expects of Woods. That's just not reasonable. People on this site who play (like on this site) should understand this. He was player of the year in 2003, and 2nd or 3rd in the money in 2004 and #1 in the world until August. This is not going anywhere, this is just not kicking everyone's hind-end.

YEP, I think this one might be over. Tiger is 2 under after his first 2 holes. He's on fire and no one has any water to douse him out.

I might have spoke too soon. Tiger only up by 1 now after 11 holes. Maybe he is playing with his prey before putting him out of his misery?

OMG that was the most incredible chip shot that I've ever seen on the 16th for Tiger's birdie.

wooohooo

And with that, Tiger has recived his 4th Masters.

Quote Originally Posted by wwjdwithca
    Tiger will not loose this Tournament, it must be taken from him. That's what is so incredible about him. Many guys can put themselves into position, but they always find ways to blow-it. You can just name example after example. The list is very very long.
    Man, he almost added his name onto that list,and proved me wrong!

But man, the chip on 16 and the putt in overtime were amazing! If that putt doesn't go in the whole I think it would still be rolling. But he said, "I'm winning this thing right now!"

Certainly was fun to watch, and I'm happy for Chris DiMarco for hanging in there like a Man. He hit so many solid iron shots he was incredible! If his putter was working better on the front he would have won by 2! The commentators were questioning his layup on 15. The guy has just hit 600 amazing irons. That was a good play on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolf
    OMG that was the most incredible chip shot that I've ever seen on the 16th for Tiger's birdie.
    Yeah, dude. That shot made me teary-eyed. Great drama at the end and a spectacular Tiger finish on the playoff.

Here's to seeing Tiger dominate again. I'd like to see Jack's record tumble (nothing against Jack).
    I keeps it real.

Yeah, dude. That shot made me teary-eyed. Great drama at the end and a spectacular Tiger finish on the playoff.

Here's to seeing Tiger dominate again. I'd like to see Jack's record tumble (nothing against Jack).
    That shot made me pukey-mouthed. He didn't deserve to win today, but Dimarco didn't take advantage. That chip-in turned things around 180 degrees, because Dimarco had all the momentum. It was entertaining I'll give you that.

I'm not a Tiger fanatic but damn. I'm glad I'm not the only whimp that got teary-eyed. I guess we're just sensitive softies. I feel bad for DiMarco though. He had Tiger breathing down his neck for the last 3 rounds and when he got passed he almost gave up, but he found the intestinal fortitude and fought his way back like a MAN. Isn't that twice the bride's maid? I hope he wins the next major because something has to go right for the guy.

I almost guessed right. In Vegas 2 weeks ago I put $20 on Dimarco only because he had decent betting odds. 25-1. Tiger cost me $500. at least it was a great finish. I thought i was going to win it when Dimarco's chip on 18 lipped out.

Thread Information