|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: mizuno mp 32

mizuno mp 32

i've been hitting the mizuno mp-32's at my local golfsmith, i think they're easy to hit. does anyone else think that the are?, i mean relative to other blades?

I play noff 21 and think these are easier to hit than my Callaway X-12. The looks help but they are sweet. Haven't hit other blades though but i'm buying these in the summer.

i play mp-32 and i love them i thought they hit just as easy as the mp-33 and the cleveland cg1 i just love the way the mp-32's feel the only thing i would like is a little lower ball flight but its not bad. ill take the ball fight for the consistency i get out of them i woulf like to spend some time with the mp-37's

Nice clubs, easy to look at but the heads are smaller than cavity backs. By definition that would make them more difficult to hit.

May be easier then some of the other blades though.
    there are probably only a couple of golfers that should refer to themselves as the master. I am sure it is not anyone on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by LEgolfer
    i've been hitting the mizuno mp-32's at my local golfsmith, i think they're easy to hit. does anyone else think that the are?, i mean relative to other blades?
    these things are smaller than my X-16 Pro series but have the sweetest feel when struck correctly

they are....

easy to hit

and

long

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by LEgolfer
    I've never owned other blades. I think you have to live with clubs to really understand them. Hit 20 shots off a matt a Golfsmith doesn't really tell you anything.

I can tell you that they are not as easy to hit as a cavity. I'm torn as to whether this is a good thing. I'm torn as to if I made the right decision I guess.

They do give you really good feedback as to the quality of your swing, so if you want to work on your swing (which I do) then that aspect is good. I love the feel of the club in my hand and in my bag, but they are frustrating sometimes as to how small the sweet spot really is. Or how bad my swing really is.

I ordered mine 1 degree up and 1 degree strong, so the trajectory is very good for me.

The quality of the clubs is excellent. The shaft and grip selection is excellent as well.

I just got my new mp-32's last week on Thursday and have played two rounds this weekend with them.

They are great as far as accuracy - even a mis-hit was in the correct direction. They are not as easy to hit as cavity backs, but the feel is amazing. I now see why people say "once you switch to blades you will never go back to cavity backs." I decided to hit a few of my cavity back irons to compare distance after I hit my blades and I can't even hit those stupid cavity backs. They feel all heavy and bulky. The only negative I have is the ball flight does seem kind of hight, wish it had a lower trajectory.

On a side note - I finally shot my first even this weekend - par 72, woohooo So I can tell you that they definately did not hurt my game switching.

Good luck with your decision.

Thread Information