|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Junior Golf Clubs Brand - Tiffany?

Hi there!

Some friends of mine are buying junior clubs for their 9 yr old son. They have told me a pro-shop has recommended a Junior Golf Club set made by "Tiffany", there is a wedge, a 3, 5, 7, and 9 iron and a putter and a bag that has a stand. Age 9-13. The price is $89.99.

Has anyone ever heard of this manufacturer? Or are they a division of someone else?

Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Or if there are any websites with information on this brand, I would love to see it to have a better idea of whether or not they are getting a good deal. Of course I realize they are junior clubs, but they are buying them for their oldest grandson, and I want them to be happy with their purchase.

Thanks!

My son, currently 5, uses the US Kids brand clubs and I highly recommend. US Kids was recommended to us by my teacher who said his kids us them. They are built for the kids, not just cut down adult clubs. The shafts are nice and soft and the heads are light.

They have different 'color coded' clubs for different height ranges. We will be replacing his 'red' set with 'blue' this summer. He carries a 3 wood, 7 iron, wedge and putter.

They have 5 different size ranges up to 5' 6".

http://www.uskidsgolf.com/

The big name manufacturers also make kids sets but I think many are WAY overpriced. I think I have $100 invested in my son's set, including a carry bag.

dunlop

I think Dunlop's are reasonably priced.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMocs
    I think Dunlop's are reasonably priced.
    Haven't seen them I was referring mainly to the Nike, Callaway and Ping among others.

First off, being a junior myself, I would recommend doing some research before you jump to conclusion. I have very reputable sources at the golf courses. A couple years back my brother bought a set of Powerbilt Junior clubs and those worked great, they are made by TPS Louisville. But, I think that the way to go is buying a set of U.S. Kids golf because they have been in the business longer than any other. I believe it is right to buy these clubs because they provide the right amount of loft and shaft flex for how tall your son is and his weight. My brother also bought a U.S. kids Fairway Flyer, and since he has out grown it is no use of his. But while he had it, it worked great, the lady's clubs my father bought before he couldn't hit the ball(actually just had trouble). So I agree with the recommendation of the other golfers. I haven't heard anything on the nike clubs, besides that some people I know don't like the Titaniun driver. Hope this helps, best of luck to you and your son.

Ak Golf
    "Look honey your $800 dollar driver plays just like your $100 driver!"

http://clevelandgolf.com/proshop/juniors/
    looks good to me
    i thought ping made one cuz i saw it on their site once, but i cant find it now

wen i was shorter i used nike and they were really good. Ping junior is also good.

I was talking about the adult nike Forged titanium there tiger.
    "Look honey your $800 dollar driver plays just like your $100 driver!"

Cobra
    Taylormade

Also found these. Never seen them before

Accu Length

Thread Information