|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Christmas eve 4 adults

Waiting for golf clubs to come in the mail is like that feeling u get on Christmas eve when your a kid. Just can't wite 4 them to get here.

Gotta go call my wife and c if they have come yet.

Anyone else get theis way?

Glad I am not the only one.lol

They didn't come today. BOO HOO

Every time I place an order!

The worst is when you order a club and it is supposed tobe delievered by a certain date and it does not arrive on time! I really feel hurt, almost emotionally crushed when that happens.

I ordered a new driver Cleveland 460 Comp with graffloy x-stiff 75gm shaft( IT ROCKS) The store that placed the order for me said 5 business days. It actually took 12 business days, I was calling every day like a lunatic to get it. I got really fed up and went into the store and the manager said it arrived a few days ago, I explained that i was waiting for a call and that I called almost every day to get it. His response was I guess we overlooked it! ARAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

The wait for clubs is really like X-mas for kids but we know what were getting!
    FEA

When my wife got fitted for her irons last year and ordered them, it took about an extra 5 days (3 1/2 weeks in all) from what they said. They called to say the clubs are in. Went down to pick them up at the pro shop. Nice new set of Ping G2 right handed clubs. One problem, she's left handed. She was pretty much crushed, had to wait another 2 weeks on a rush order. Needless to say, the airline lost her clubs 2 weeks ago, so she's going to have to go through it all again this year.

See, life could be worse. I felt sorry for her, but was glad it didn't happen to me. We ordered at the same time.

When I ordered my Mizuno MP-32, they arrived on the exact day promised. I wanted to play it cool and show how "mature" I was when I got home to my wife, so I actually kept myself busy and left the box alone. The whole time, I was actually busting a gut on the inside!!! After a couple hours, I couldn't take it any more and opened it.

When I ordered my Berthas, they were a day late. I flipped out and could barely get through school with waiting. I got home and there it was.... Big bertha's and a stand bag. Great day in history for Tommysels.

two weeks ago i ordered a matching 2 iron to my new set of clubs off of ebay. after a few days i asked him for a tracking number sense he didnt send me one. he emails me 2 days later telling me he just got it return shipped due to a wrong address. he fixed that problem. so i get home today and my package is on the porch. i was stoked, pictured myself driving to the range within the hour. then disaster strikes. open the box and its a 3 iron, not the deuce.

Quote Originally Posted by jordoo
    Waiting for golf clubs to come in the mail is like that feeling u get on Christmas eve when your a kid. Just can't wite 4 them to get here.

Gotta go call my wife and c if they have come yet.

Anyone else get theis way?
    in the spring of 2000 i ordered my first "real clubs", TM Supersteel irons. they arrived in 48 hrs as scheduled, but the package was damaged and 3 clubs were missing. the retailer had me send back the package and sent me a new set. unfortunately the next 48 hr period was Good Friday, so i had to wait until the monday after Easter.

yeah, i know the feeling!

wen i ordered my berthas fedex and there dumb employes forgot to drop it off 3 days in a row! The two day shipping we ordered was late also, it took 6 days to get to the fedex center. uggh!

Thread Information