|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Question How Much Did Your Wedding Cost?

To those of you who have paid for a wedding, would you mind sharing the all-in cost of the wedding? I'd be interested in the total and a cost-per-guest estimate.

I have no idea what a wedding should cost and I'd like to know what is reasonable.

Thanks in advance for any info that you can provide!
    [B][COLOR=Blue][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4]
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
    [B][COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1]http://grouchygolf.blogspot.com/ [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

Shucks......the old lady and meself just done gone down to the justice of the peace to make it legal after our 7th child.......
    Seldom right, never in doubt......

Quote Originally Posted by maveric
    To those of you who have paid for a wedding, would you mind sharing the all-in cost of the wedding? I'd be interested in the total and a cost-per-guest estimate.

I have no idea what a wedding should cost and I'd like to know what is reasonable.

Thanks in advance for any info that you can provide!
    Excluding engagement ring, honeymoon, and gifts, about $70 per head...and this was by no means an extravagant wedding. This is really a subjective question depending on your expectations, demographic, and location.

If she hasn't been already, introduce your fiance to www.theknot.com. Let her do some probing around with other chicks to find good ideas and values in your area.

And regardless of how much she *****es at first, STAY OUT OF THE PLANNING! Once she realizes that you're just a roadblock in the planning process for HER wedding, your non-involvement will become a blessing.

Trust me, I just went through less than 4 months ago.
    I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha33
    Excluding engagement ring, honeymoon, and gifts, about $70 per head...and this was by no means an extravagant wedding. This is really a subjective question depending on your expectations, demographic, and location.

If she hasn't been already, introduce your fiance to www.theknot.com. Let her do some probing around with other chicks to find good ideas and values in your area.

And regardless of how much she *****es at first, STAY OUT OF THE PLANNING! Once she realizes that you're just a roadblock in the planning process for HER wedding, your non-involvement will become a blessing.

Trust me, I just went through less than 4 months ago.

Very true at first there is alot of whatdo u think we should do and stuff like that and u don't help at all and u don't care about this wedding ....blah blah blah. After u answer IT COSTS HOW MUCH a few times she will be glad to be ridd of u. We had 80 people show all together and the whole thing cost $6000 dollars. That price only includes church,preacher,reception hall,flowers,food, and decorations. But on the bright side we did rake in about About the same in chash and prizes.lol

Dude waite until u c what dresses cost . U get the ring and think its over not a chance.

I did Ok though Her parents Paid 4 like half the wedding and the dress. My parents paid for the honey moon.I picked up the rest.
    Every set should come with a 2 iron!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Got Married On The Beach @tybee Island, Ga. "reception" At The Crab Shack - $57.00 !!! Read 'em And Weep!

I Guess I Win For Least Expensive Wedding - Plus She's Smokin' Hot...

Sounds like a great deal, I wanted to do a justice of the peace and just have like a big get to gether to cellabrate in the summer. Had her almost onboard for that until my mom and her mom started in about once in a life time this and that crap anyway u already know how it worked out.lol

But Cheers to u glad somebody's LIVIN THE DREAM

I made the fatal mistake of dismissing my wife's idea of eloping. Once I realized just how great that would actually be, she had come to her senses and started the wedding plans. There was no turning back.
    I keeps it real.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha33
    I made the fatal mistake of dismissing my wife's idea of eloping. Once I realized just how great that would actually be, she had come to her senses and started the wedding plans. There was no turning back.

LOL, Certainly can't stop a runnaway train without doing perminent damage, best to let it role to a stop on its own.lol

Definately do not jump infront and wave ur arms , very bad Idea!

Thread Information