|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Thread: Sore Left Hip

Sore Left Hip

For the last couple weeks, I've notice that my left hip is a little sore after golf and particularly the next morning. Any one have any particular advice on stretching exercises particularly for the hip and such. Maybe just need to tone down my swing which I've worked on this week and it is feeling better, but I really don't do much as far as leg stretches before a round. I know working with weights will probably help.

Any advice on stretching before a round???

Don't know what will help but it is a good sign 4 ur swing. When I am swinging really well it puts alot of stress on my left hip and can make it sore .(feels pretty good right now because I've been hittin like crap.lol) But jack got his hip replaced, so it can't be all bad. I never really stretch either probably bad.
    Every set should come with a 2 iron!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, originally I wasn't certain what was causing the soreness, thought maybe golf. I saw some of the posts in the earlier threads, so I started monitoring it closer, it is definately after golf. It seems to be getting better, but then the weekend comes. Not sure I want to give up a weekend to try and get over it, much funner to play and deal with the soreness later. At least it doesn't bother my swing in any way. A round actually seems to loosen it up, then it gets sore later. I used to deal with this kind of stuff alot when I played alot of Soccer. Did thorough stretch, but nothing directly for the Hip. Just figure I'll do some similar stretching before and after the round.

Thread Information