|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

stock OEM fujikura shafts

Does anyone know how Fujikura shafts that come with some clubs (Adams, Cleveland, Nike for example) compare to aftermarket Fuji shafts?

I have an Adams Redline driver with a Fuji shaft that is "exclusively designed" for Redline. Is this a basically a Vista Pro? I'm 99.999% sure it's not a Speeder because I don't think they'd give a $300 shaft with a $260 driver. The shaft says "G75 high modulus" but I couldn't find any reference of it on the Fujikura website.

Thanks for any info any of you might have.

You can bet the farm that they are not the "International Series" shafts. They are most likely similar to their lower priced shafts, but probably lower priced than that. There are a lot of "Fujikura designed" shafts for OEM's, but I doubt that any of them would be exactly like one of their aftermarket shafts. Would they be as good? I don't know. If you call and talk to the Fuji reps, they would undoubtedly want to push their higher priced aftermarket shafts, but you might be able to get some useful information from them. Good luck.

I have a Fuji oem Nicklaus shaft in a utility wood. Although it looks like a Vista Pro, I have no idea if it is or not. I doubt it.

my cleveland launcher has the "stock fuji" shaft in it and i dont know much about it but i do know that i realy like it. I hit another launcher with a speeder 757 shaft in it and i didnt like it as much. Just my 2 cents.

Fujikura "OEM" Shafts

You may want to contact "Adams" the club manufacture. I had an issue with Callaway
    on butt dimens. to regrip. the shaft and my clubs are 5 years old, they keep all the data
    on the shafts of the equipment they supply. I used the email and they responded with
    the data on the shafts.

Quote Originally Posted by titleist944
    my cleveland launcher has the "stock fuji" shaft in it and i dont know much about it but i do know that i realy like it. I hit another launcher with a speeder 757 shaft in it and i didnt like it as much. Just my 2 cents.
    The Fuji 757 has much lower torque and is heavier than the Cleveland Fuji shaft. The two shafts have relatively little in common.

Thread Information