Pro club fitter Jim Breece made up a set of 550 m wishon forged irons and these things are Sick!. Accuracy is the word. A 4 hcp came by the range the other day and hit a few after commenting on what a beautifful set of irons and thought the feel was a little harsh and sound,but he sweeps the shot,and these irons arent for the sweepers,they are for the aggresive crushing divot takers.When hit correctly, downward blow, you cant even feel the ball or hear it get crushed,and today with a slight tail wind i was hitting 165 yard 8 irons, with ballin ceter of stance, not off the back foot like alot of people i see doing . These irons took a little getting used to from the callaway x 12 i was hitting, ball must be struck centerish and with a nice divot. Jim Breece out of crooked creek, Fuquay varina NC,is the man. Spine aling
freq match set,s300 gold shafts @ 6.5,muscleback to 8 iron, 550 c for the 7 iron downto 3 iron. Winn g8 grips are Sick. these irons by Wishon are the most pure ive hit.I work @ a great course and have demo d every thing. Mizuno mx 23 are good, these irons are great.swing Easy and hit Hard is the key for these irons. Another ranger saw me hitting 3 iron and said we could calibrate Lasers with the ball flight on these clubs.
dgc Crooked Creek golf club