|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

KZG fans? KZ Golf forged iron & forged wedge users?

KZG fans? KZ Golf forged iron (blade) & forged wedge users? How do these compare for you compared to forged (blades or blended blades) offerings from Mizuno, Titleists, B. Hogans, or MacGregors?

I'm happy with my iron set, but while i was looking around House of Forged site where i saw a KZG forged blade set and remembered some one on this forum than recommended them and i got curious about what sort of folks play with them and why they're cool.

I'm not turning into a club 'ho, but when i wear out my current wedges, i'll be looking for these KZG wedges...

come to think of it, i'll bet my son would rather play with KZG forged blades rather than his current "so" vintage Voit 300 Magnum blades (eh, any clubs that'll fit him would also fit me)

p.s. we're having family golf day tomorrow (after my mt. bike training ride): me, good wife, son, and a buddy.

p.p.s. go! Loco Johnny, go! you can beat that Scottsman, Colin. Go Tigre W., go!
    Last edited by ironman; 10-07-2005 at 05:59 PM.
    golf's a relaxing betting game.

KZG ho right here...
    I have almost a bag full of KZG clubs. I have the Gemini driver, Gemini fairway woods, the utility clubs, and 2 sets of irons. I have the cast version of their Evolution (the PC-III) and I have a set of forged blades. I haven't tried their wedges yet, but the forged irons are awesome. I don't find them any less forgiving than a cavity, they are longer, and are more workable. If the wedges are half as good as the forged blades, they're great clubs.

TheRod
    "Fairways and greens, and don't forget to wave."

i have a set of kzg forged 2's sitting in my apt. collecting dust, their great sticks, great quality and tremedous feel and accuracy. but i picked up a set of the macgregor 1025 m's and i doubt the kzg's will ever see the inside of my bag again, the kzg's are tremendous irons however, easily rival the big companies and id say a bit more forgiving than similar offerings from titleist and mizuno. in fact, if anyones interested send me an email, make me a reasonable offer and the kzg's yours. 3-pw std, dg sensicore s-300, velvet ribbed grips.

Thread Information