|   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 

Ping Black Nickel Wedges???

Okay, I hunted around for some reviews, or postings on these wedges and see none. I'm moving towards Ping as a full product line and I was wanting to see if anyone had any feedback on the new Ping Black Nickel Tour wedges.

I'm currently using KZG forged wedges, which are awesome, but I've heard some good things about the pings and since I just bought the i5 irons, I figured I might as well look at the wedges.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have the Brushed Polished Tour version 60* LW, which I believe is the same outside of the looks. I also have all ping with exception of my hybrid. I compared it with the Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl and the 588 Gunmetal. I Wanted the 8* Low Bounce model and comparing to the Cleveland 8* models, it was visually less bounce. It also feels heavier to me, which my old LW was entirely to light and my control suffered. All in all, I like the LW better than the rest of my i3+ irons and Wedges as far as performance and quality.

Ping Wedges

Well, the Black Nickel is a different metal makeup than any other Ping wedge. I was hoping to find someone that has experience with those particular wedges.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information